Thread: Hgh

riks is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Hgh

I am looking for good hgh brand i have tried certain but couldnt get good results so kindly help

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by riks View Post
    I am looking for good hgh brand i have tried certain but couldnt get good results so kindly help
    Anything that is legitimate pharmaceutical GH is as good as it gets.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Norditropin, Genotropin, Serostim.......... in that order for me personally.....

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Brand names can be counterfeited.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That's why I like Seronstim and Saizen. EMD Serono has an app called "Check my Meds" that allows you to scan the 2D barcode with your phone and the app verifies the authenticity. It's something the FDA and pharmaceutical companies got rolling about a year ago.
    The app is available for several.types of smart phones.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riks View Post
    My faves were Humatrope and Serostim,,both EXCELLENT!

I've been on HGH for a long time. I've used pretty much everything out there. I love the pharma grade, it's the best. I just can't afford it. I now run a good quality bluetop that seems to do the job. Vett your source carefully when you buy HGH.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been on HGH for a long time. I've used pretty much everything out there. I love the pharma grade, it's the best. I just can't afford it. I now run a good quality bluetop that seems to do the job. Vett your source carefully when you buy HGH.

Hey scotchguard, its been along time since i spoke to you. Lol about 4 years ago doubt you even remember. I completely agree with your post. I spoke to you 4 years ago when i got real serious about my quest for hgh. It took me years but i finally settled on a good source.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Hey scotchguard, its been along time since i spoke to you. Lol about 4 years ago doubt you even remember. I completely agree with your post. I spoke to you 4 years ago when i got real serious about my quest for hgh. It took me years but i finally settled on a good source.
    Awesome, you're looking good.

Thread Information