Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Diet while on HGH

Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member

Diet while on HGH

Hi,

I’m a bit confused about my diet while taking hgh. Right now I inject 2 iu in the morning and 2 iu in the afternoon.

My question is can I eat carbs while on hgh since fat losting is not main reason to take.

And the other question is that what about fruits since they contains sugar should I avoide them totally or I can have some?

If yes how long should i wait after my injection ?!

HGH doesn't dictate any particular diet. If you want to lose weight you eat a certain way. If you want to bulk you eat another way. Your objective determines your diet not HGH. You should wait about 45mins before/after HGH to minimize the HGH influence on insulin . HGH is an insulin agonist.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH doesn't dictate any particular diet. If you want to lose weight you eat a certain way. If you want to bulk you eat another way. Your objective determines your diet not HGH. You should wait about 45mins before/after HGH to minimize the HGH influence on insulin. HGH is an insulin agonist.
    Thanks for your advice.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH is an insulin agonist.
    curious, what do you mean by this ?

in a natural setting (meaning apart from taking exogenous hormones) HGH and insulin are antagonist to each other , meaning that when one is high the other is low and vice versa

eating, i.e. elevated blood sugar and insulin , will effect natural production of HGH as well as HGH secretion that comes from using peptides GHRH/Ps. so you should avoid a meal around the time you inject your GHRH/Ps . but it will have zero effect on exogenous HGH administration. in fact taking exogenous HGH around your meal or when insulin is elevated (or even taking exogenous insulin) may very well stimulate a larger spike in IGF production, and thus be beneficial
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Eat a proper meal plan, keep carbs an hour away from the injection, pre or post 1 hour. I inject first thing in the AM prior to my fasted training...

Aesthetics_forev is offline New Member
    Depends if you're bulking or cutting. No excuses to not eat healthy if you're on a bodybuilding forum either

mrthai is offline Junior Member
    Is it ok to take a whey protein shake or some egg whites with the hgh shot in the morning/evening?

Littlebit offtopic, if i take ECA after my hgh before i go for my morning run, will this make me loose muscle?

Thread Information