Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scrumhalf
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Any place to send a vial of HGH powder for testing?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Any place to send a vial of HGH powder for testing?

Wondering if there is any good places that I could send a vial of HGH to for testing? Id rather not do the blood work testing. I want to test the direct product for quality.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Wondering if there is any good places that I could send a vial of HGH to for testing? Id rather not do the blood work testing. I want to test the direct product for quality.
    That will only test the vial you send...I hear you but I would consider testing IGF-1 even if you get the GH tested. Pretty straight forward. I recently had an issue with some GH - had used it previously for 9 mos plus with good results, sides if I got over 4iu/d and sustained elevation in IGF-1 levlels. This time around no sides on initiation and ended up testing with a pregnancy test that came up positive. Source took very good care of me but it has changed the way I think about generic GH for sure.

Scrumhalf is offline New Member
    I'd like to bump this to know about testing any potential gear like GH. I have not purchased anything and will not do so unless i can somehow confirm legitimacy. Any insight you have would be helpful as i have not found other threads on topic.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    I'd like to bump this to know about testing any potential gear like GH. I have not purchased anything and will not do so unless i can somehow confirm legitimacy. Any insight you have would be helpful as i have not found other threads on topic.
    when you have an infection and you go to the doctor and he writes you a script for anti-biotics and you go buy them at the pharmacy , do you then pay extra to see wither the antibiotics are legit, or do you just take them cause you trust the source ?

I. understand UGL gear has flooded the market. but pharmacy gear is still out there fellas

Scrumhalf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I. understand UGL gear has flooded the market. but pharmacy gear is still out there fellas
    Ah - the simple answer is usually the correct one! Appreciate the feedback GH
    GearHeaded likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I do independent testing of HGH, and most steroid oils.

marmut hornbuckle

pm for adress
    Obs likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Yes there is, it isn't cheap, and the receiver is very picky about how things are sent.
    FWIW, 2 of the "generic" types of GH came back as 60% purity. So that means you're paying for 10 iu vials, putting 6 iu in your body plus who knows what else.
    Personally I stick with Saizen or Serostim. Serono has a "check my meds " app that is used to scan the 2D barcode on their products.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BestCoach is offline New Member

Unhappy Best coach

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I do independent testing of HGH, and most steroid oils.

marmut hornbuckle

pm for adress
    How do I reach You, in order to get things tested.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BestCoach View Post
    How do I reach You, in order to get things tested.
    My testing protocol is like this, I'm going to run the product, and report results after cycle

Thread Information