JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

HGH 'worth it' final thoughts

OK So I've been on HGH consistently ED shots for over 8 months now. I've taken it before for years, but never ED consistently as my source would run out and I would just have to stop, so I have experience with GH at monthly lengths but not consistent enough one could argue until now.

I'm bigger and leaner than I was last year at this time (201 last year same BF% now I'm 220 same bf% ), but I don't credit HGH; the biggest differences I noticed were my changes in diet and training. I've been eating a Vince Gironda style diet, while IF, and also mostly focused on a carnivore diet, high protein and high fat. This made a HUGE difference even in just the last month.

I had set a calorie deficiet of 2300, but realized, since I was only eating protein and fat, that I was probably getting way less calories since protein TEF is 25-35% so i upped my food again. I don't even count anymore and just eat until I'm done. This has been way more effective than anything else.

Right now I'm just taking 200mg cyp along with 50mg var ed.
    GH I started off with 4ius at first but then over time I reduced to 2.5ius ED.

I think at my age, 33, and the fact I'm not a pro bodybuilder makes me feel it is not 'worth it' unless I am using my body to make money in a sport. Sure these generic kits are cheap, but still, all these stories of "fat melting off" is nonsense; even when I had access to pharm grade. Without diet and calorie deficit, nothing is going to melt off. Healing like wolvernine: No. I'm still sore a hell after a brutal work out. Because of my training which is heavy and high-volume, there is no working out twice a week same body part. I destroy and need to heal; even with 4ius a day, I didn't experience healing at any significant level. Was my GH bunk. No, my blood came back at 394. Hyperplasia? How could we ever know? Maybe that I'm bigger now than I was last year at the same bf% could be it, but can we seriously believe GH at these low dosages are responsible for my being 15lbs Heavier, when peopel say you need huge dosages to even cause any significant hyperplasia?

On thing I can say, is that I've never have been injured ever.

I'm about to turn 34 next month. Are there some benefits being on this? Probably, but not worth it because I think they are so subtle they are essentially not noticeable. Also, my goals are similar to the boydb uilders of old who weren't on gh or slin or anything else. Lastly, it seems to be more effective on people who need GH. My natural levels were fine when I was on nothing trying to get my wife pregnant.

So I think I'm just gonna finish these last two kits or get rid of it.

Convince me otherwise.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 04-02-2018 at 07:46 AM.

At your age, I would save money and run AAS cycles and control body fat with diet and cardio.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Ya that's what I've been coming to realize.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Money is much better spent on AAS, HOWEVER if your an advanced athlete HGH can be extremely effective and beneficial.

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Imo hgh isnt worth it until +40. Anti aging is the most noticable benefit from gh. With an exception for what Alin ^^ said .

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Everyone responds differently to gh. It definitely makes helps me lose stubborn and I don't have to starve myself to maintain a flat stomach. When trying to cut without gh my face looks gaunt aka skeletor and I just don't feel good. My body is not designed to stay at or below 10%bf.
    This is my 15th year using gh. I've used all manor of generics ranging from 2-8ius but now use mostly pharma at 2-3ius.
    I did run Saizen for 4 months at 4ius in 2016 and was really impressed. Almost no water retention, looked and felt amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    Everyone responds differently to gh. It definitely makes helps me lose stubborn and I don't have to starve myself to maintain a flat stomach. When trying to cut without gh my face looks gaunt aka skeletor and I just don't feel good. My body is not designed to stay at or below 10%bf.
    This is my 15th year using gh. I've used all manor of generics ranging from 2-8ius but now use mostly pharma at 2-3ius.
    I did run Saizen for 4 months at 4ius in 2016 and was really impressed. Almost no water retention, looked and felt amazing.
    Whoa, you've been running HGH since the age of 27?

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Whoa, you've been running HGH since the age of 27?
    I'm 47 and started when I was 32. I've never stayed on year round though. I usually stop in Nov and get back on in March.
    I skipped last year so I guess technically this will be my 14 year. GI doc found some polyps during a colonoscopy which made me concerned that it was somehow related to gh so I took a year off. My doc seems to think they're not related. Not sure I trust him though.
    I have to return for a follow up colo on 3/20.
    I've decided to use again and see if they return after my next exam in 2 years. If they find more polyps I'll never use gh again.

I've been on HGH consistently for going on 9 years. I had a colonoscopy and got a clean bill of health. My brother, who's not on HGH, had polyps. Then again he's a starve and binge eater. My gut feel is that that what we eat has more to do with polyps then HGH use. My .02

Numchucks is offline New Member
    What was your experience with the chinese grade? Im currently using Naps grey tops 4ius ed. I have some cts going on, sleeping better, feel more motivation at the gym but Im still skeptical based on my reading of old threads. Did the boil test, but it seems the counterfiet stuff is pretty good at giving the same sides. I apologize if I broke any rules in this response. Im new to this whole forum thing.

Thread Information