Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Painjunky

Thread: HGH for 9 months

zigzagzig is offline Junior Member

HGH for 9 months

I'm 35 years old., I'm currently on my 3rd week of my first Test E cycle, and I'm considering to start a long term HGH cycle (~9 months) at 2iu ED 5 days on/2 off right when my PCT starts. The goal is to help me keep a higher proportion of the gains and also to boost my second AAS cycle, planned for the last quarter of the year. Of course, I'm also looking forward for the anti-aging properties.

I can't afford higher dosages, but from what I've red on these forums, some guys got good results even when in low dosages at 2iu ED.

I'd appreciate any comments.

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Imo 2iu's (as long as its real pharma gh) will be enough to recieve the synergistic compliment to your aas cycle. Ive been on 2iu 5/2 since december and am on the 5th week of a very low dose test cyle. My results so far are equal to past test cycles with the standard bb dose.
    OhGeez likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Imo 2iu's (as long as its real pharma gh) will be enough to recieve the synergistic compliment to your aas cycle. Ive been on 2iu 5/2 since december and am on the 5th week of a very low dose test cyle. My results so far are equal to past test cycles with the standard bb dose.
    Agreed with pharma quality HGH 2 iu enough to see great results over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Thanks for the info. My problem is that I don't have access to pharma grade gh. I'm not sure if I approach my doctor, he would prescribe it to me. Any suggestion?

Generic HGH is fairly weak. 2iu/ed 5/2 is a pretty weak dose.

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzagzig View Post
    Thanks for the info. My problem is that I don't have access to pharma grade gh. I'm not sure if I approach my doctor, he would prescribe it to me. Any suggestion?
    Idk what you would have to tell a doc for them to prescribe that. There are anti aging clinics all over were I live that will but its rediculously expensive and not worth it.

IMO, no doc will prescribe HGH for an adult. I've had a neighbor who's 11 year old daughter was prescription HGH. She was not even 4 feet tall. Her twin sister was nearly 5 feet tall at that age. HGH is normally prescribed of preteen children with growth issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    IMO, no doc will prescribe HGH for an adult. I've had a neighbor who's 11 year old daughter was prescription HGH. She was not even 4 feet tall. Her twin sister was nearly 5 feet tall at that age. HGH is normally prescribed of preteen children with growth issues.
    Thanks for the info. I'll keep doing my research then on how to get pharma grade ones though other means.

Thread Information