Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member

Do we need AI for HGH only cycle?

Do we need to run AI such as aromasin during HGH only cycle ? Like if I wanna HGH 2/4 iu for 6 month period do i need to run it through all of the cycle?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I've never required an A.I. for GH nor have I heard of anyone that did?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad.ganji View Post
    Do we need to run AI such as aromasin during HGH only cycle ? Like if I wanna HGH 2/4 iu for 6 month period do i need to run it through all of the cycle?
    You don't need an AI with HGH use. AI's are aromatase inhibitors.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    You don't need an AI with HGH use. AI's are aromatase inhibitors.
    In that case , what about pct ? and what is the logic behind it?

In that case , what about pct ? and what is the logic behind it?
    PCT is post cycle therapy . It is used to recover from a cycle of AAS.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BenTren is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    PCT is post cycle therapy. It is used to recover from a cycle of AAS.
    what actual benefits will you get from HGH use? for me it seems a bit pointless and expensive for what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    PCT is post cycle therapy. It is used to recover from a cycle of AAS.
    I just read an article ( I cant really remember the source), that there is 6% chance of developing Gyno while using HGH so I just wondering how can we avoid it if there is no need for Ai or even PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    what actual benefits will you get from HGH use? for me it seems a bit pointless and expensive for what it is...
    Depends on the dosage you run and the amount of time you run it. I started it due to some nerve entrapment in my left arm and shoulder and myelin regeneration is a very slow process. Also, I'm an old fart and I feel it gives me a decent edge in the post-lift recovery department.
    Some guys run GH at high dosages for growth, but there can be a price to be paid physically. I'm only running ~ 1.8 to 2.4 iu/day which puts my IGF-1 levels at 407 ng/mL (reference range is 61-200 ng/mL). Personally, I don't want my levels much higher than that for a long period of time, I've already incurred some heart damage over a decade ago from viral cardiomyopathy.
    I'll let you read up on the positive and potentially negative effects of elevated IGF-1 levels, you'll absorb more information that way.

I just read an article ( I cant really remember the source), that there is 6% chance of developing Gyno while using HGH so I just wondering how can we avoid it if there is no need for Ai or even PCT.
    Person, I feel the article might have overstated the likelihood of developing gyno, or perhaps GH was erroneously blamed, but off the top of my head, I would say monitor your E2 levels and compare them to your baseline E2 levels.

Thread Information