Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: HGH at 21?

BenTren is offline Banned

HGH at 21?

if i were to run HGH at say 3iu every day, would i see any noticeable difference? as in height differences or generally being bigger / wider?

would there be any benefits? Also would i need to take something else with the HGH? i've heard some people taking insulin with there HGH?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You just made another thread about not being able to afford TEST E and now you want to buy a very expensive product in comparison? What is going on here....

3iu a day of UGL HGH won't do much but fat loss/maintenance and some anti aging.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Lmao
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Dude... cant pay for test but can fork out a grand or two for some decent GH...

I've ran HGH at 4IU for 12 months +, recovery was good, didn't notice any massive difference in size, but i could eat LOADS of food and wouldn't gain fat, general well being was great.

If your thinking of running HGH for a few months, scrap that idea. 3 months isn't long enough. 6 months minimum.

I'm just asking for information ready. I'm not going to buy it today but I will be running it eventually haha.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At your age, it will not compete with your natural production enough to justify the cost (for anyone under 30).
    BenTren likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    At your age, it will not compete with your natural production enough to justify the cost (for anyone under 30).
    Agree.

Also if you cant sneak testosterone past your parents which can be stashed anywhere. How will you hide hgh which needs to be kept in a fridge?

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Agree.

Also if you cant sneak testosterone past your parents which can be stashed anywhere. How will you hide hgh which needs to be kept in a fridge?
    who says i can't sneak testosterone past my parents?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    if i were to run HGH at say 3iu every day, would i see any noticeable difference? as in height differences or generally being bigger / wider?

would there be any benefits? Also would i need to take something else with the HGH? i've heard some people taking insulin with there HGH?

You missed the boat on HGH and height. That needed to be done before growth platelets closed. At 21 your far to young to be using
    anything, including HGH. Take advantage of your own natural hormone levels while your young, they are probably still roaring high.

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    Personally, I wouldn’t bother with hgh at 21yo and at those low doses I doubt you’d see any size increases. Probably be a waste of money for you right now. It’s a rich/old mans drug. That’s why I did it...

Thread Information