Zydial is offline Junior Member

Is this Genotropin legit?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0071.JPG 
Views:	379 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	172702

I've been told legit 12mg (36 UI) genotropin only comes in the for of pens. Is this multi-dose vial legit?

I got it from a popular online source around 200 USD/36 UI

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zydial View Post

I've been told legit 12mg (36 UI) genotropin only comes in the for of pens. Is this multi-dose vial legit?

I got it from a popular online source around 200 USD/36 UI
    that's a pen cartridge.
    not a multimode standalone vial.

but you can stick a slin pin in the stopper and use it as such

Zydial is offline Junior Member
    Ok ok, thanks. Does it look legit to you?

Once reconstitued, how much volume do I need to draw for 1 UI?

I have no idea about hgh.

I just know that's a pen cartridge, like an insulin pen cartridge

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I've been told legit 12mg (36 UI) genotropin only comes in the for of pens. Is this multi-dose vial legit
    As stated that is the cartridge for the pens. When you draw the diluent from the bottom to reconstitute the GH don't add in any extra air to the diluent before adding to the GH.
    The rubber stopper separating the GH from the diluent likes to move around inside the vial. Haven't had one shoot out the other end yet, but if you go wild with the extra air, I believe it could happen, which would royally suck.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I believe that is 1ml of diluent that comes with the cartridge. If it is, every .1 on the insulin syringe will give you 3.6 iu., half of that would give you 1.8, a quarter of that would give you .9 iu.
    So, after you draw 1ml of diluent and reconstitute, draw back to in between the second and third tiny line before you get to .1
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I believe that is 1ml of diluent that comes with the cartridge. If it is, every .1 on the insulin syringe will give you 3.6 iu., half of that would give you 1.8, a quarter of that would give you .9 iu.
    So, after you draw 1ml of diluent and reconstitute, draw back to in between the second and third tiny line before you get to .1
    how do you get it out indony get what's going on, 2 chambers? mix a bitvif each in pin? how do you getvoytvof the upper section?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    how do you get it out indony get what's going on, 2 chambers? mix a bitvif each in pin? how do you getvoytvof the upper section?
    There are 2 chambers in each cartridge and they are separated by a rubber stopper and then there is a rubber stopper that holds the diluent in. If you look closely at the image the op provided you can see the stopper separating them. Just draw the diluent and reconstitute and then as you said draw from the cartridge with a slin pin.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    There are 2 chambers in each cartridge and they are separated by a rubber stopper and then there is a rubber stopper that holds the diluent in. If you look closely at the image the op provided you can see the stopper separating them. Just draw the diluent and reconstitute and then as you said draw from the cartridge with a slin pin.
    oh ok, just mix it all at once.

actually I want to know how the pen does it if loaded? is there something that punches a hole in the second stopper to drop dilutent into second chamber?

I was thinking little at a time. I did not notice the powder in it. thought it was pre mixed

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    oh ok, just mix it all at once.

actually I want to know how the pen does it if loaded? is there something that punches a hole in the second stopper to drop dilutent into second chamber?

I was thinking little at a time. I did not notice the powder in it. thought it was pre mixed
    Never used the pen, only the cartridges, but I would have to say you reconstitute the whole thing and then the pen draws it from the same end that most people draw from with a slin pin.
    The Saizen cartridges do come already reconstituted, the Genos don't.

Edit: The 20mg Saizen cartridges for the Cool.click and Easypod injectors are premixed, so I imagine smaller cartridges are as well.
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-06-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Thread Information