Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 3 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Anybody have exp with TheGrayTop?

Bearjew10 is offline New Member

Anybody have exp with TheGrayTop?

Newbie to HGH here. I got some of thegraytop brand HGh from a friend and started with 2iu a day for first week. Not noticing any sides yet, ramping up to 4iu next week a day.

Does anyone have any experience with this brand? Success/fail? Good/bunk?

I can’t seem to find any recent information when I google search. Also has anyone dealt with somabiotech product? Legit?

Thanks

51 views no replies? Help people! Haha

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearjew10 View Post
    Newbie to HGH here. I got some of thegraytop brand HGh from a friend and started with 2iu a day for first week. Not noticing any sides yet, ramping up to 4iu next week a day.

I can’t seem to find any recent information when I google search. Also has anyone dealt with somabiotech product? Legit?

Thanks
    all I know, if I were to use HGH, it would be ; Pfizer, SANDOZ, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly.

those others ones are almost 99% guaranteed bunk ass Chinese Foo-Foo dust.
    marcus300 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Name the color of cap you want and I will get you them and vial crimpers for about $200.

I got a fuggin rainbow of colors at my house and not one of them is chinese hgh.
    David LoPan likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    It’s just generic and whatever color top and vial they use, it could be yellow or blue next month from the same source......it’s a crap shoot with generic

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    It’s just generic and whatever color top and vial they use, it could be yellow or blue next month from the same source......it’s a crap shoot with generic
    You misunderstand my friend. It’s generic yes. But the brand is “the gray top” look it up. Idk rules ok here so I don’t wanna post link but it’s easy to find

You misunderstand my friend. It’s generic yes. But the brand is “the gray top” look it up. Idk rules ok here so I don’t wanna post link but it’s easy to find
    if its not pharma, its junk.

ESPECIALLY SOMETHING CALLED "THE GRAY TOP"

lol

that's like me selling a car and calling it "4 black rubber"
    MACKATTACK likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    ITs generic, it doesn't matter, and it could be called "yellow top" in three weeks when they run out of the cover for all you know lol.......thats a horrible name for a product lol
    Obs, marcus300 and 535smasher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    ITs generic, it doesn't matter, and it could be called "yellow top" in three weeks when they run out of the cover for all you know lol.......thats a horrible name for a product lol
    They’ve been around for at least 3 years as a branded generic. Not just selling a white box with a colored top. Like they have authenticity stickers and a scratch code. Not all generic is junk, I’ve heard some really good stories from people. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with it. Clearly none of you do lol. I understand 90% of generic is junk, but I’ve heard good thing si just wanted to get someone else’s opinion

Attachment 173027

did you search?

I googled the gray top and first 6 results are threads in this very forum discussing them

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Attachment 173027

did you search?

I googled the gray top and first 6 results are threads in this very forum discussing them
    I did and I read them. But I want to see if anyone had any recent/current experience as I’m sure you’re aware things are changing all the time

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Name the color of cap you want and I will get you them and vial crimpers for about $200.

I got a fuggin rainbow of colors at my house and not one of them is chinese hgh.
    Word! It's about the source not the color of the cap. I don't use hgh but people put too much into a cap color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member

Thanks
    If you got them from the man you're set. It's what I use when not using western pharma. It's the closest product in purity, correctly dosed vials, and dimer to western pharma. My blood work backs it too.
    Greytops are one of only two growth hormones produced in a licensed facility that I know of. Neotropin is the other.

OP - run 3-4 ius for 6-8 months then post an update. You will not be disappointed.

They’ve been around for at least 3 years as a branded generic. Not just selling a white box with a colored top. Like they have authenticity stickers and a scratch code. Not all generic is junk, I’ve heard some really good stories from people. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with it. Clearly none of you do lol. I understand 90% of generic is junk, but I’ve heard good thing si just wanted to get someone else’s opinion
    Sounds like you're convinced that it's authentic HGH. Just run it and see how you feel. That to me is the real test.

Thread Information