Painjunky is offline Junior Member

Can I leave my gh out over night?

Ive been taking my shsots about 45 min after breakfast, but when Im in A hury I sometimes forget. I wake up starving and cant barely cook my breakfast fast enough. Was wondering if I preload a syringe and leave it on my beadside over night would the gh go bad?
    Thanks

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    That’s fine, it won’t go bad in 24 hours but keep the vial refrigerated.......

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Ive been taking my shsots about 45 min after breakfast, but when Im in A hury I sometimes forget. I wake up starving and cant barely cook my breakfast fast enough. Was wondering if I preload a syringe and leave it on my beadside over night would the gh go bad?
    Thanks
    This stuff is so expensive and hard to obtain I would keep it cold if it were me.

Scrumhalf is offline New Member
    I have read and been informed by doctors that GH (and many other compounds) deteriorate significantly if left in a syringe. GH is already so sensitive - and as ALIN stated, expensive - I would not keep it anywhere but in the vial in the fridge until ready for use.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a store bought bottle which contained olives. It is the perfect size for holding a pre-loaded syringe. I have insomnia. I can't count on going to sleep and I can't count on going back to sleep. And, I've learned that carbs help me sleep. So, I wrap that olive bottle with foil-paper towel-foil-paper towel and foil. I keep it by my bedside with my syringe in it and set my clock for two hours after I expect to be asleep. Sometimes I take that olive bottle, with the syringe, to the gym with me. I never take off the foil. My GHRP/GHRH costs way less than your GH but that is how I satisfy my neuroticism. And, I eat carbs, timed.

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    I preload 2 vials worth which in my case is 6 syringes at 3.33ius each and leave them in the fridge for use first thing in the morning.

Yes, you're good. I keep an HGH syringe next to my bed every night so I can roll over and pin first thing in the morning.

Thread Information