Razvan is offline Junior Member

Novo rapid protocol

So here it is. Got my hands on some novorapid and i really want to experiment with insulin .

A member here helped me with a protocol and sounds like this: ok you'll want to take Novarapid about 15 mins before your workout and make sure your have your Carb drink ready to go and you'll begin drinking it right when you begin working out.. 50g of glucose will do just fine. I would add 10g of EAA's to that drink as well (not just BCAA's, bcaa only turn on protein synthesis whereas EAA turns it on and manufactures actual tissue building).

30 mins after your workout you will take 5iu more of insulin and take in your whey protein and take in more carbs at the same time. do NOT take in any fats at this time.

we we're talking about 5iu prewo and 5 post..

what do you guys think?

It;s not going to be slin alone, the cycle i'm about to start it's: 600mg deca 600 mg test pee week.. hcg and adex as always and dostinex on hand..

one more thing: Got some MT2 on hand. Cand you help me with a protocol?

Thanks
    Last edited by Razvan; 06-13-2018 at 09:54 AM.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Just going into this, know that Slin is NOT for everyone. If you put on size or weight easily and or carb sensitive then it can put on alot of fat.

thakn's for the reply, i can't say that i gain easily... I loose wheight fast tho

Anyone?

Well, if no one says anything I bealive it's good to go

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Basically a unit covers 15g carbs.
    A unit lowers bgl by 25 points.

Imma tell you, you better be prepared for lows with juices pop or glucose tabs

This can kill you quicker than a bullet if you play loose with it

It's not like adding a little more aas to an injection (does nothing basically)

Little bit off can take your Life

Hi

There a dude OBS he can give you the inside scoop
    He's my insulin buddy, well actually my real buddy who uses nova log

Thanks so for replying, going to shoot OBS a mesage

Yeahbuddy12347 is offline New Member
    Use Milos Sarcev protocol
    Its the best one out there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes

He knows enough to keep safe with slin

2758100 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razvan View Post
    So here it is. Got my hands on some novorapid and i really want to experiment with insulin .

A member here helped me with a protocol and sounds like this: ok you'll want to take Novarapid about 15 mins before your workout and make sure your have your Carb drink ready to go and you'll begin drinking it right when you begin working out.. 50g of glucose will do just fine. I would add 10g of EAA's to that drink as well (not just BCAA's, bcaa only turn on protein synthesis whereas EAA turns it on and manufactures actual tissue building).

30 mins after your workout you will take 5iu more of insulin and take in your whey protein and take in more carbs at the same time. do NOT take in any fats at this time.

we we're talking about 5iu prewo and 5 post..

what do you guys think?

It;s not going to be slin alone, the cycle i'm about to start it's: 600mg deca 600 mg test pee week.. hcg and adex as always and dostinex on hand..

one more thing: Got some MT2 on hand. Cand you help me with a protocol?

Thanks
    I’ve been a diabetic since juvinile so I consider myself an expert on insulin. My most recent a1c was 6.9. I read your post, but didn’t see anything about you taking a blood test before injecting. Taking insulin before workout is dangerous. Never tell anyone they will be fine with 50g glucose because you don’t know how they will react. The environment plays a role. Many things play into the state of the person taking insulin. I’m not going to list them all but not so obvious things such as outside temp/ type of workout, stress level, what they have or have not consumed that day to keep them going. Keep in mind lurkers on here are most likely not using modern day insulin. They are using cheap otc at Walmart. Yes I know insulin is expensive but theres a big difference. Unlike new age insulin, with old school insulin you eat then take the insulin. Walmart insulin is nothing like quality Elly Lilly Insulin’s. I think I might need to write up a post explaining insulin because I haven’t read anything useful. There’s more dangerous advice on here than helpful.

I pretty much have an endless supply of insulin (duh) and I’ve known a few who love building with it, but I personally can’t imagine injecting it against a working pancreas.

I’ll answer any questions if you have them.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^This

1. First time insulin use dont do it pre-workout.
    2. Buy a blood glucose meter, start using it BEFORE starting any insulin. Make sure you know your normal glucose levels during the different times of the day (most important before and after meals).

I got a healthy supply of Nova rapid. I refuse to touch it, even knowing what I know about it (gf is diabetic) and I have got her bgl levels even steady at 105-130 all day with only 25 point flux. Before me she was all over the place extreme highs and extreme lows. And she's been diabetic since 13. She's now 34. A lifetime of use and she even fucks up more often than not

Thread Information