NattyBeast69 is offline New Member

IGF 1 LR3 & T3 Cutting

Hi guys! First of all im natty for now, and i started cutting again (i attempted to cut a month or two ago but couldnt make it due to responsibilities). Now i am 100% commited to the cut and i have time for meal prepping and the gym.
    I tried T3 in the past 50 to 75mcg ed and it did induce some fat loss and imporved my vascularity, but i found it a tad catabolic.
    Im around 73 to 72kg and im running on 1600 cals a day.
    I was thinking of a cycle with IGF1 LR3 around 20mcg to 40mcg ed bilateral post workout for 50 or 25 days (Depending on the dose) along with T3 so i can spare some muscle and boost metabolism at the same time ( i read here that igf 1 aids in cutting).
    Should i add the T3 to a maintenance dose of 25mcg juat to compensate for the matural t3 reduction from igf or use it at a full cutting dose around 50 to 75mcg for fat loss?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J510FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I think you need work on your diet first. 1600 calories sounds too low.......this is where the most gains will be from.

Also unless you are on HGH or Cycle I wouldn't mess with T3.

NattyBeast69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I think you need work on your diet first. 1600 calories sounds too low.......this is where the most gains will be from.

Also unless you are on HGH or Cycle I wouldn't mess with T3.
    Im not hungry at these calories, and seem to work. I didnt talk about gains i was talking about aiding in my cut while preserving muscle shedding some extra fat and maybe some hyperplasia. After that i will start the bulking cycle.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J510FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thread Information