jockebifo is offline New Member

Fasting with HGH, other supplements together

I've recently started to use HGH, been doing it for 1 month now. I administer 3-4 iu's a day, and train martial arts 6 days a week with weightlifting 4 times a week. I'm currently in south east asia and get Hygetropin from a Pharmacy over here, "hope it is the real deal", because some pharmacies are shady too here.

Ive lost 8% body fat, from 31.9% to 23% in 6 weeks of dieting hard and training. I dont know if it is the hgh that is working the results, but i went from 31.9 to 26% in 3 weeks without it so. I assume im doing everything correct. I feel like i've gained a little bit of muscle on the calves and at the trapetzius area, but i know for the fact that hgh is not an anabolic .

My question is, how long can you go fasted after your injection? I mean, i do IF. I do the injection 7 am, go back to sleep, train at 10 fasted to 12, then eat. What my concern is that HGH is supposed to elevate your IGF-1 levels, and it pretty much acts similar to insulin , would it not be any risk for quick blood sugar down falls using it this way?

At first i also did take some supplements together with it when i used it as a pre workout.
    It was creatine, hmb, citrulline malate and l-carnatine. But the bodybuilding guys here said that these supplements would spike the insuline in your body, so it would not be a good idea to use it together.
    I did not know that carnitine and citrulline did trigger any insuline response.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Simple rule of thumb. No carbs 1 hour before or after the shot. It’s that simple.

Other then that extended periods of fasting will not affect u or ur body with the HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by jockebifo View Post
    I've recently started to use HGH, been doing it for 1 month now. I administer 3-4 iu's a day, and train martial arts 6 days a week with weightlifting 4 times a week. I'm currently in south east asia and get Hygetropin from a Pharmacy over here, "hope it is the real deal", because some pharmacies are shady too here.

Ive lost 8% body fat, from 31.9% to 23% in 6 weeks of dieting hard and training. I dont know if it is the hgh that is working the results, but i went from 31.9 to 26% in 3 weeks without it so. I assume im doing everything correct. I feel like i've gained a little bit of muscle on the calves and at the trapetzius area, but i know for the fact that hgh is not an anabolic .

My question is, how long can you go fasted after your injection? I mean, i do IF. I do the injection 7 am, go back to sleep, train at 10 fasted to 12, then eat. What my concern is that HGH is supposed to elevate your IGF-1 levels, and it pretty much acts similar to insulin , would it not be any risk for quick blood sugar down falls using it this way?

At first i also did take some supplements together with it when i used it as a pre workout.
    It was creatine, hmb, citrulline malate and l-carnatine. But the bodybuilding guys here said that these supplements would spike the insuline in your body, so it would not be a good idea to use it together.
    I did not know that carnitine and citrulline did trigger any insuline response.
    You're over thinking it. MA gave a good rule of thumb. That's what I follow too. Never had a problem.

Thread Information