jockebifo is offline New Member

Is this the real deal? Genotropin

I bought this from a pharmacy in Thai, what's weird is that it is written in turkish. What i do know though, is that in turkey, its much easier to get real genotropin over the counter. I did not feel any sides, i used hygetropin before, i felt the bloating effect, but i am in a humide climate.
    Is there any database to verify your gen through serial number?

I use 0.9mg of it each day, no sides what so ever.
    Ive seen a guy who owns a clinic in mexico that says that you are not supposed to experiance side effects like generic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this the real deal? Genotropin-20180531_102839.jpg   Is this the real deal? Genotropin-20180601_210451.jpg   Is this the real deal? Genotropin-20180601_210548.jpg   Is this the real deal? Genotropin-20180601_210507.jpg  

I see no issue besides the label being poorly put on the pen itself. looks like it just may have gotten wet though. Looks the same as the pens I get from the pharmacy. I experience very little sides off them either besides when first starting. Tiredness, joint pain, headache. Went away within a month. Seeing the results of 5IU a day slightly already at 2 months in.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Download the Turkish pharmacy mobile app called ITs Mobile, scan your box and see what you come up with.

It's really tough to tell "real" HGH from copies. I had an opportunity to visit a UGL HGH lab in China. The owner told me that they could fake even the laser engraving fraud detectors. LOL

Thread Information