Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Not feeling insulin, how long can you keep it out of the fridge?

jasper_craig1 is offline New Member

Not feeling insulin, how long can you keep it out of the fridge?

So long story short, started insuln 2 weeks ago, not really noticing much from it, running it along hgh and my cycle of course.. started at 4 iu and now i'm at 15, i take 100 carbs afterwards, and still haven't felt any hypo symptons (not that i want to)

i bought it legal from the pharmacy and am on 15iu a day atm,

current weight is 240, 5'10, around 12 percent bf, on my off season and trying to put on another 15-25 pounds.. so thought i'd give insulin a go, not sure if its because i'm bulking that i'm not really seeing any hypo symptoms but yeah, still new to insulin, not sure if i should keep upping dosage

i can't keep it in my fridge so thats another thing, so i keep it in my room under room temp, not sure if that would effect hormone but it says you can do it for up to 28 days

currently on test 1g/week and tren 600mg/week atm

any help would be great, haven't even noticed any weight gain, not even fat from using it

jasper_craig1 is offline New Member
    and no, i know it's not a miracle drug, and yes i've done my research, but regarding online responses, most people say they notice going hypo on as little as 5 IU

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are doing insulin without a blood glucose meter???

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I was just going to say you could test if the insulin is working or not but checking blood glucose

And if you're using insulin without a meter you seriously are making a dire mistake
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information