Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: legit humatrope

legit humatrope

Need some input from a few of you guys that have been around the GH game a while. Got a possibility of getting access to what im told is pharma humatrope 72iu eli lilly.

Problem is im not familiar enough to know if its legit pharma. Only advice i got was through an acquaintance that said the cartridges should have a black box with the exp printed on them and if they dont have the black box and just printed then they are fake
    Not even sure of thats true.

Trying to get some input on what to look for before i waste my time, or money
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The current ones coming out of Venezuela and Turkey are 100% legit, there are avenues what have found a way into the UK from both countries and they are legit. The fake ones what are about seem to have a faint font on the box and the black is not deep nor is the yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The current ones coming out of Venezuela and Turkey are 100% legit, there are avenues what have found a way into the UK from both countries and they are legit. The fake ones what are about seem to have a faint font on the box and the black is not deep nor is the yellow.
    Thanks Marcus. Well these have a good font, normal yellow and good black color to them. Im.waitimg to see the exp date to check, but other than that mayne i got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Thanks Marcus. Well these have a good font, normal yellow and good black color to them. Im.waitimg to see the exp date to check, but other than that mayne i got lucky.
    Which country are they from?

Which country are they from?
    Not sure just yet. Inwas told by an acquaintance using it that it was from turkey, but ive yet to confirm

Not sure just yet. Inwas told by an acquaintance using it that it was from turkey, but ive yet to confirm
    Make sure the red font on the cartridge is bold and deep, its faint on the fakes

Make sure the red font on the cartridge is bold and deep, its faint on the fakes
    Good deal thanks Marcus. Figure ill be willing to shell out the cash if i know its legit, but the lengths they go to in order to fake the stuff is crazy so wanted to do as much homework as possible before diving into those waters.

Wouldnt even mind coming across some.decent generic but thats so hit and miss its almost a waste of money itself

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Need some input from a few of you guys that have been around the GH game a while. Got a possibility of getting access to what im told is pharma humatrope 72iu eli lilly.

Problem is im not familiar enough to know if its legit pharma. Only advice i got was through an acquaintance that said the cartridges should have a black box with the exp printed on them and if they dont have the black box and just printed then they are fake
    Not even sure of thats true.

Trying to get some input on what to look for before i waste my time, or money
    Post up some pics if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Post up some pics if you can.
    I was trying to get some pics of current product before i put my toes in the water but doesnt look like thats gonna happen. So im going off old pics that an acquaintance has of the product he received. Im thinkin about takin a chance in the next wk or two, so provided i do, ill share my findings and pics

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to highjack this but when it comes to humatrope I can pick up 12mg (36iu) pen. Does that mean I get 12mgs per IU for a total of 432 mgs? Or do I get 0.33 mgs per IU for a total of 12IUs?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007 View Post
    Not trying to highjack this but when it comes to humatrope I can pick up 12mg (36iu) pen. Does that mean I get 12mgs per IU for a total of 432 mgs? Or do I get 0.33 mgs per IU for a total of 12IUs?
    you answered your own question in the question itself . a 12mg pen is 36iu

Thread Information