Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member

HGH and Strenght

I have read tons of article and did lots of research but all of them shows that using HGH does not have any impact on strength, but my question is:

1- HGH will increase muscle mass, how is it possible that your strength will not increase with that.
    2- HGH will boost recovery and surely with better recovery your body will replenish energy stores and repair damaged tissues which makes your body to adapt to stress faster.

So my question is why all of studies shows that HGH have no impact/little on strength and if it does not have any effect why it is a banned substance.

I welcome your thought on this and glad to know the logic behind it.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    They banned it in sports because it does aid in recovery and much more, therefore any extra aid outside of natural human production is cheating. Ban it for sports, ban it for everything because America revolves around sports.

Also, that's my dumb down version the way I see it, there's clearly better technical behind it that someone can explain I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    They banned it in sports because it does aid in recovery and much more, therefore any extra aid outside of natural human production is cheating. Ban it for sports, ban it for everything because America revolves around sports.

Also, that's my dumb down version the way I see it, there's clearly better technical behind it that someone can explain I'm sure.
    Thanks for your comment - but is it really doesn’t have any impact on strenght while it increase muscle mass and recovery. I can not see how is that posdible.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Farhad I believe this has been explained in one of your previous threads. How do you get strong? By having good motor skills (CNS and motor cortex), larger and more muscle fibers. The difference between hypertrophy specific and strength training is the muscle fiber type you try to target, and of course entraining your CNS, so whatever performance enhancing drug that works for muscle mass works for strength. It would depend on your training.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Farhad I believe this has been explained in one of your previous threads. How do you get strong? By having good motor skills (CNS and motor cortex), larger and more muscle fibers. The difference between hypertrophy specific and strength training is the muscle fiber type you try to target, and of course entraining your CNS, so whatever performance enhancing drug that works for muscle mass works for strength. It would depend on your training.
    Thanks for your comments, however on my previous thread I was looking for AAS compound just focusing on strength and not bulking but my question on this thread is something different - So with your explanation, It means based on training HGH actually can benefit on strength ?

Thread Information