ns9797 is offline Junior Member

Where would 2iu of gh on 0.3cc insulin syringe

Need help to know how many iu of gh to 0.3cc insulin syringe for example where would 2iu of gh be on 0.3cc syringe? Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ns9797 View Post
    Need help to know how many iu of gh to 0.3cc insulin syringe for example where would 2iu of gh be on 0.3cc syringe? Thanks
    only you can know the answer to this, because your the one who re-constituted it. it all depends on how much BAC water you used to re-constitute it.

personally I always reconstitute it so that the 10 click mark on the syringe is always = to 1iu of HGH.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Also, depends on the amount of GH in the vial, for instance, Serostim comes in 18iu vials that you reconstitute.
    You'll see Humatrope in 12mg/36iu and 24mg/72iu kits typically.
    On the other hand, Saizen comes already reconstituted in cartridges. You will have to determine the iu/cartridge and amount.of diluent.
    Usually they tell you how many mg are in the Saizen cartridges and as a general rule 1mg = 3.3 iu.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moving this to the HGH forum.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information