Ashley26 is offline New Member

Hgh hygetropin. Mix with water sodium

Can I mix my hgh with water with 0.9% of sodium chloride ? or normal sterile water? I can not find the bw
    and I have to keep it mixture for more than 24 hours already combined in fridge
    Thx a lot Hgh hygetropin. Mix with water sodium-image.jpg

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Get bacteriostatic water or make your own.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    BAC water is best. . the water you have will work if you plan on using all the HGH in the vial in 1-2 days max. otherwise only BAC

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Get bacteriostatic water or make your own.
    the bacteriostatic water is nowhere to be found! How can I create myself? and what are the quantities to create it?mix the Normal sterile water with Benzyl alc?

No need to boil water, but use distilled water(I got 1 galllon Poland Springs brand I found in store) or water that has gone through reverse osmosis, then filter into sterile vial through filter.

Use a 0.22 syringe filter which will do 100ml of water.

Be sure to add 1ml of sterile BA for every 99ml of water.

Items needed:

.22 sterile filter
    1ml sterile BA(ask if there is a minimum)
    100ml sterile vial
    20ml syringe (the bigger the syringe the more pressure it takes)
    two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
    small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

the pin used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieving air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. use the other pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashley, can't you get bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy where you live? Some European countries sell it at the pharmacy.

Ashley, can't you get bacteriostatic water at the pharmacy where you live? Some European countries sell it at the pharmacy.
    the ba is nowhere to be found in the pharmacy and is only for use osedaliero! it's just impossible to find it! I have looked everywhere ! however the solution remains to me only 48 hours in the refrigerator I do not think that with sterile water bacteria are formed in such a short time

My only other suggestion would be to see what kind of water comes with HCG in your country. Here in the US, it is very easy to find bacteriostatic water or benzyl alcohol.

Good luck!

My only other suggestion would be to see what kind of water comes with HCG in your country. Here in the US, it is very easy to find bacteriostatic water or benzyl alcohol.

Good luck!

Good luck!
    unfortunately I have already asked this question and they replied that cone water for injections have only the sterile one in vials

Thread Information