Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Pharma grade gh results

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Pharma grade gh results

I have access to pharma grade gh and was wondering what to expect if i decide to run a low dose gh,like 2iu 4 or 5 days a week for 3 months

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    GH needs to be ran for long periods of time. I have ran it for a year+ before on many occasions. Currently on now for 9+ months. You will see greater benefits if you extended it out versus doing 5iu's for 3 months. I find at the 3 month mark you start to see more dividends, fat just melts and your physique is enhanced more. With Pharm grade GH you are already ahead of the curve because of the quality. On average I find 2ius of Pharm grade equals 4ius of aftermarket, its really twice as good in my opinion. At the end of the day it matters what you are looking for, if you want fat loss and anti aging, 2iu's of pharm grade is fine, if you want mainly muscle growth I find 6-8 ius to be good. It really matters how much you can afford lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    GH needs to be ran for long periods of time. I have ran it for a year+ before on many occasions. Currently on now for 9+ months. You will see greater benefits if you extended it out versus doing 5iu's for 3 months. I find at the 3 month mark you start to see more dividends, fat just melts and your physique is enhanced more. With Pharm grade GH you are already ahead of the curve because of the quality. On average I find 2ius of Pharm grade equals 4ius of aftermarket, its really twice as good in my opinion. At the end of the day it matters what you are looking for, if you want fat loss and anti aging, 2iu's of pharm grade is fine, if you want mainly muscle growth I find 6-8 ius to be good. It really matters how much you can afford lol.
    I can only afford 2iu 4-5 times a week only loool for the time being,if i gain some muscle and loose some fat i will be a happy man ,i dont know but for some reason i believe i can see good results in 3 months,its pharma grade and people report good gains from peptides and igf in short time so i wonder why i wont with gh

In 3 months u will see fat loss and anti aging.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    I can only afford 2iu 4-5 times a week only loool for the time being,if i gain some muscle and loose some fat i will be a happy man ,i dont know but for some reason i believe i can see good results in 3 months,its pharma grade and people report good gains from peptides and igf in short time so i wonder why i wont with gh

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    In 3 months u will see fat loss and anti aging.
    What about long term and short term sides?

What about long term and short term sides?
    There are no sides with HGH, if anything it makes you relaxed and calm.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    lethargy, water retention, numb hands, hunger and cravings (up regulated Ghrelin), elevated glucose levels, slight insulin resistance ,, are all common sides of GH use at moderate dosages that many would consider 'negative' side effects .

I've been on GH off and on for 6 years. these sides are easy to deal with and mitigate . the elevated glucose levels over time are really the most health concerning (HGH abuse can lead to diabetes)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    lethargy, water retention, numb hands, hunger and cravings (up regulated Ghrelin), elevated glucose levels, slight insulin resistance ,, are all common sides of GH use at moderate dosages that many would consider 'negative' side effects .

I've been on GH off and on for 6 years. these sides are easy to deal with and mitigate . the elevated glucose levels over time are really the most health concerning (HGH abuse can lead to diabetes)
    What about naturla gh production,cancer risks,growth of internal organs?is it possible in a short term?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What about naturla gh production,cancer risks,growth of internal organs?is it possible in a short term?
    At low doses, those are rarely an issue. Typically my IGF-1 scores indicate that I am back at my normal GH levels withing a couple of weeks after dropping off pharma GH. I know that isn't as good as a serum GH value, but still a decent indicator, IMHO.

As far as elevated glucose values, even on ~2iu, my fasting serum glucose has never exceeded 92 mg/dL and will drop back down into the mid to low 80s after a few days off. ( For some reason, I always run low if running low dose tren but that really doesn't apply here?).

Glucometers can be had very cheaply, the strips are where they take your $$, but again, IMHO, it is well worth investing in if running GH for any reasonable length of time.

Regarding cancer, internal organ growth, etc., this is typically seen seen with high dose GH runs for extended periods of time.
    fitguy likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information