• 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By SOL!D5NAK3
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks

Thread: When do i need t3?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

When do i need t3?

At what point should t3 be incorporated with hgh? I use 3.3iu daily year round but im stepping it up to 4iu daily for my current bulk cycle. Just wondering if this is the edge of where t3 should be used.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    a blood test with thyroid panel will give you some good info..

but generally speaking at 4iu per day, a basic maintenance starting dosage of 50mcg of T4 is a good rule of thumb. you really don't need to go with T3 at this point.
    but depends on your goals and current situation. eg., 6iu of HGH, with 100mcg T4, and 30iu of insulin per day is a great combo for nutrient partitioning and thus growing . where as 4iu HGH per day, 25mcg T3, and 5-10iu insulin per day is great for fat loss

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    a blood test with thyroid panel will give you some good info..

but generally speaking at 4iu per day, a basic maintenance starting dosage of 50mcg of T4 is a good rule of thumb. you really don't need to go with T3 at this point.
    but depends on your goals and current situation. eg., 6iu of HGH, with 100mcg T4, and 30iu of insulin per day is a great combo for nutrient partitioning and thus growing . where as 4iu HGH per day, 25mcg T3, and 5-10iu insulin per day is great for fat loss
    Do you think the latter (25mg t3 4iu hgh 5iu slin) would be a waste during a bulk cycle? Id step up the hgh but im already way over budget on this cycle lol. However I could be persuaded

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Do you think the latter (25mg t3 4iu hgh 5iu slin) would be a waste during a bulk cycle? Id step up the hgh but im already way over budget on this cycle lol. However I could be persuaded
    if you want to use Thyroid hormone and HGH and slin for positive nutrient partitioning and assimilation .. then go ahead and stick with the 4iu of HGH, 50-75mcg of T4 (not T3) and 15iu of slin.
    the thyroid med is cheap, and the insulin is cheap as dirt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if you want to use Thyroid hormone and HGH and slin for positive nutrient partitioning and assimilation .. then go ahead and stick with the 4iu of HGH, 50-75mcg of T4 (not T3) and 15iu of slin.
    the thyroid med is cheap, and the insulin is cheap as dirt.
    Hmm I’ll have to find some t4. I got a bunch of t3 laying around. Should i break up 15iu of slin or can i use all of that preworkout?

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    T3 is super underrated for mental effects, it can help you push yourself harder pretty well so that needs to be considered. Personally it makes me feel better than test does.
    Octaneforce likes this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    t4 is a better choice if you think you need t3. your liver will convert it to t3. 25 mcg of t3 wont do anything for you. if you want it for fat loss you need at least 25mcg.
    t3 is for extreme fatloss IMO dont use it when you are bulking it wont do any harm but its a waste and well it is a drug.
    Octaneforce likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    t4 is a better choice if you think you need t3. your liver will convert it to t3. 25 mcg of t3 wont do anything for you. if you want it for fat loss you need at least 25mcg.
    t3 is for extreme fatloss IMO dont use it when you are bulking it wont do any harm but its a waste and well it is a drug.
    I agree 25 is too low , you should do 25 twice a day ideally. Disagree with t4 tho, t4 has a very long half life and it's conversion is very inconsistent
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information