fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Arginine, hexarelin, psych drug effect on GH

Hey all, I'd like to talk about some random interesting things i've read in medical literature related to boosting GH and to share experiences.

- arginine megadoses and GH

Anyone else have experience with this? Arginine has been shown to have very potent GH releasing effects, especially while fasting\insulin levels are low. Personally I notice a very increased thermogenesis when I supplement with large doses of arginine and also much better recovery.

- potency of hexarelin as a GHRP

Hexarelin has very little medical literature but anecdotal bodybuilding evidence has proven it's an extremely potent and underused drug. When I take hex just on its own I notice a very nice wellbeing I don't get from GHRP2 or 6. Combining this drug with insulin raised my IGF levels 8X as much as taking straight IGF did, just some potential useful info.

-psychological medication effect on GH levels

From what I have read, numerous popular antidepressant-type medication have quite potent GH-releasing properties, the most useful to bodybuilders would seem to be bupropion (wellbutrin), fluoxetine (prozac) and amphetamine/ephedrine (adderall). There also seems to be a correlation between these drugs raising endorphin levels with GH levels. Obviously it isn't a great idea to use any of these unless required but it's interesting to know. The blood pressure drug clonidine also massively stimulates GH release. I have used fluoxetine in the past out of curiosity and noticed a very pronounced thermogenic effect, stronger than even clenbuterol for me at least.

It surprises me drugs like this aren't talked about more in professional bodybuilding, some of them have very powerful painkilling properties...
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-17-2018 at 08:58 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just an fyi - mega dosing Arginine at night before bed to help stimulate GH release has been practiced in bodybuilding since the late 90s early 2000s . of course now days we have GH secretagogues and those are in the fore front, and the Arginine protocol has been long forgotten by most.

if you want an all natty release and increase of GH, Arginine and Melatonin before bed is one way to do it

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just an fyi - mega dosing Arginine at night before bed to help stimulate GH release has been practiced in bodybuilding since the late 90s early 2000s . of course now days we have GH secretagogues and those are in the fore front, and the Arginine protocol has been long forgotten by most.

if you want an all natty release and increase of GH, Arginine and Melatonin before bed is one way to do it
    its just silly to me people go and buy GH or even GHRPs before trying amino acid solutions. even worse, people who are using GH or ghrp WITHOUT also adding arginine... a mechanism GH works by is transporting amino acids, you are going to want to have as many available as possible
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-17-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I started taking 1 mg of Melatonin before bed with my other stuff (includes 1000 mg Arginine-I mean to take it during the day but have been running low). I take my GHRH/GHRP at bedtime however, at noon, in the gym, I get the light-headedness, pressure and pounding that I got when I took my GHRH/GHRP before my workout.
    Last edited by Quester; 01-15-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Thread Information