Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: The Insulin Chronicles

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

The Insulin Chronicles

So I can't even count how many guys I've helped out on here with their insulin usage or getting set up for using insulin for the first time. I must say I'm extretmely glad that this forum is open minded enough that we can share our experiences about a compound that other forums may consider taboo (despite the fact its one of the most popular bodybuilding drugs in the history of bodybuilding)

so I figure with everyone around here running some slin now days . lets have a thread where we can share our experiences, protocols, ideas, results , etc..
    Obs, fiddlesticks, KennyJ and 3 others like this.

Obs running humalog every 2 hours on the hour and forcing himself to eat is the most interesting I've seen on here so far. the fact that he got super full and pumped from doing so is no surprise
    fiddlesticks, KennyJ and Obs like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think the most underrated feature of this substance is the effect it has on muscle fatigue/CNS. There is a very clear limit breaking effect of the drug where you can push harder than if you were not using it, we can speculate if it's mediated through dopamine opiods whatever but its absolutely real, I am surprised more people don't talk about it, I think this is a massive portion of how the drug gets results.
    Obs and musclebull67 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I think the most underrated feature of this substance is the effect it has on muscle fatigue/CNS. There is a very clear limit breaking effect of the drug where you can push harder than if you were not using it, we can speculate if it's mediated through dopamine opiods whatever but its absolutely real, I am surprised more people don't talk about it, I think this is a massive portion of how the drug gets results.
    interesting stuff no doubt. it could be simply from the increased and super compensation effect of ATP production from the slin. if you train hard and running say 20iu of slin with adequate nutrition after your workout each day, then your likely going to get both increased recovery and also increase ATP for your next workout . the slin you take on Monday, is going to help the workout you do on Wednesday. and thats just going to keep accumulating day in and day out. more CP more ATP, etc. because of the slin use will ultimately lead to less fatigue and more energy/strength

edit note: NO no no .. what I say above is not to be confused with using insulin as a pre workout for more energy. I'm talking about the big picture process of glycogen replenishment and more avail ATP production. this is a longer term processs.. go ahead and run 20 iu of slin as a pre-workout your first time, you'll likely pass out or fall asleep during your set of leg press
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-19-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    Obs and musclebull67 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    interesting stuff no doubt. it could be simply from the increased and super compensation effect of ATP production from the slin. if you train hard and running say 20iu of slin with adequate nutrition after your workout each day, then your likely going to get both increased recovery and also increase ATP for your next workout . the slin you take on Monday, is going to help the workout you do on Wednesday. and thats just going to keep accumulating day in and day out. more CP more ATP, etc. because of the slin use will ultimately lead to less fatigue and more energy/strength
    I honestly think its mainly a neurological mechanism similar to say amphetamines but yea atp is another good factor.

For me even low doses of insulin have a huge painkilling effect that lets me pump up way harder. No steroid has ever done this for me outside of sd.
    Obs likes this.

I honestly think its mainly a neurological mechanism similar to say amphetamines but yea atp is another good factor.

For me even low doses of insulin have a huge painkilling effect that lets me pump up way harder. No steroid has ever done this for me outside of sd.
    well now there is supposedly just pure injectible ATP on the market. would be interesting running increlex (IGF) similar to a slin protocol but combined with injectible ATP.

In a very round about way it would be like insulin and carbs , but just a bit more direct
    fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    well now there is supposedly just pure injectible ATP on the market. would be interesting running increlex (IGF) similar to a slin protocol but combined with injectible ATP.

In a very round about way it would be like insulin and carbs , but just a bit more direct
    That would be... Extremely expensive lol jeez how much volume would you gotta inject?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Two day recharge

Pedialyte and water
    Carbs (cereal and juice will be necessary at some point)
    Pickle juice 1 or 2 cups each day.

Protein limited to one gram per lb. You wont have room for more. You will be eating 1000 grams of carbs ffs. Unless you drink it all the carbs you wont be able to do this most likely.

This will consume your day:

6am 10iu novolog 75-100 grams of carbs
    7am breakfast, carbs 75-100 pedialyte, pickle juice, and water
    8am 10iu novolog 75-100 grams carbs
    9am 75-100 grams carbs
    10am 10 iu slin 75-100 gm carb
    11am 75-100 gm carb
    12pm 10iu 75-100 gm carb in lunch, pedialyte
    1pm yep
    2pm uh huh
    3pm yep
    4pm uh huh +meal pedialyte
    5pm yep
    6pm uh huh
    7pm yep
    8pm uh huh + meal pedialyte
    9pm carbs
    10pm carbs
    11pm carbs
    12am go to bed crazy ass.

Thats 80 iu of novolog.

I cannot tell you how fast you will work novolog through your body or carbs.
    You better know your bloodmap coming in or you will go hypo. When I say 75-100 gm carbs I am leaving a big gap where you could still go hypo.

I split carb doses and eat every thirty minutes.
    I shred carbs quick dont know why.

The point is you need to constantly be eating something. Even if its just an orange eat it.

If you start going hypo, I dont care how much you have eaten, once your blood glucose drops under 40 you wont have much trouble shoveling down carbs. Shit starts getting real when you start pouring sweat and can't hardly think or stand.

No reason for that to happen though unless you came into this not knowing your body.

I have gone hypo many times but never during this protocol.

I have done this for two days straight with a depleted body from lack of food and too much work and the third morning I felt like I could flex my arm cold and split my fascia around my bis and tris.
    It turns you from shitty feeling and depleted to full as fuck hard as hell in 48 hours.

This puts nutrients and water into your cells until they dont have enough room to be constrained by muscle fascia.

You will be absolutely exhausted for those 48 hours.
    Do not take a nap!

This is something to do when you have a weekend with nothing planned.

Btw you can add in creatine and whatever other shit you want just make sure you can meet the carb reqirements.

Drink plenty of fluid. Dont feel bad if you use a lot of juice to meet carb reqirements after all fluid is necessary.

Actual meal timing is not that important as long as you meet the carbs you need. Stay away from high fats as it can slow glucose conversion.
    You are going to be consuming all you are able do what you have to do.

Once again this is NOVOLOG rapid acting slin.

I have yet to do this longer than two days. When I do I will post about it.

I hope I am not forgetting anything. I am not very scientific, I just know when it is fuck time, gym time, and what growing feels like.

That would be... Extremely expensive lol jeez how much volume would you gotta inject?
    give this a read
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-lr3-cost.html

but your right .. insulin is the cheapest anabolic hormone on the planet (23$ at wal mart for a couple months supply) and carbs are the cheapest and easiest to consume nutrient . in all reality the best bang for you buck is just insulin and carbs (with hard training)
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Obs
    give this a read
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-lr3-cost.html

but your right .. insulin is the cheapest anabolic hormone on the planet (23$ at wal mart for a couple months supply) and carbs are the cheapest and easiest to consume nutrient . in all reality the best bang for you buck is just insulin and carbs (with hard training)
    Damn... I want increlex

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Two day recharge

Pedialyte and water
    Carbs (cereal and juice will be necessary at some point)
    Pickle juice 1 or 2 cups each day.

Protein limited to one gram per lb. You wont have room for more. You will be eating 1000 grams of carbs ffs. Unless you drink it all the carbs you wont be able to do this most likely.

This will consume your day:

6am 10iu novolog 75-100 grams of carbs
    7am breakfast, carbs 75-100 pedialyte, pickle juice, and water
    8am 10iu novolog 75-100 grams carbs
    9am 75-100 grams carbs
    10am 10 iu slin 75-100 gm carb
    11am 75-100 gm carb
    12pm 10iu 75-100 gm carb in lunch, pedialyte
    1pm yep
    2pm uh huh
    3pm yep
    4pm uh huh +meal pedialyte
    5pm yep
    6pm uh huh
    7pm yep
    8pm uh huh + meal pedialyte
    9pm carbs
    10pm carbs
    11pm carbs
    12am go to bed crazy ass.

Thats 80 iu of novolog.

I cannot tell you how fast you will work novolog through your body or carbs.
    You better know your bloodmap coming in or you will go hypo. When I say 75-100 gm carbs I am leaving a big gap where you could still go hypo.

I split carb doses and eat every thirty minutes.
    I shred carbs quick dont know why.

The point is you need to constantly be eating something. Even if its just an orange eat it.

If you start going hypo, I dont care how much you have eaten, once your blood glucose drops under 40 you wont have much trouble shoveling down carbs. Shit starts getting real when you start pouring sweat and can't hardly think or stand.

No reason for that to happen though unless you came into this not knowing your body.

I have gone hypo many times but never during this protocol.

I have done this for two days straight with a depleted body from lack of food and too much work and the third morning I felt like I could flex my arm cold and split my fascia around my bis and tris.
    It turns you from shitty feeling and depleted to full as fuck hard as hell in 48 hours.

This puts nutrients and water into your cells until they dont have enough room to be constrained by muscle fascia.

You will be absolutely exhausted for those 48 hours.
    Do not take a nap!

This is something to do when you have a weekend with nothing planned.

Btw you can add in creatine and whatever other shit you want just make sure you can meet the carb reqirements.

Drink plenty of fluid. Dont feel bad if you use a lot of juice to meet carb reqirements after all fluid is necessary.

Actual meal timing is not that important as long as you meet the carbs you need. Stay away from high fats as it can slow glucose conversion.
    You are going to be consuming all you are able do what you have to do.

Once again this is NOVOLOG rapid acting slin.

I have yet to do this longer than two days. When I do I will post about it.

I hope I am not forgetting anything. I am not very scientific, I just know when it is fuck time, gym time, and what growing feels like.
    I've heard of ifbb pros basically doing this, some up to 2k carbs a day, shits insane
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I've heard of ifbb pros basically doing this, some up to 2k carbs a day, shits insane
    I think it is key for mass monsters.
    When you start your day pumped and go to bed still full you will stretch your facia and grow everywhere.
    Considering trying a two day on one day off protocol.

Gotta get more novolog. Takes a lotta pins.
    fiddlesticks and GearHeaded like this.

Blog Entries
    When you start your day pumped and go to bed still full you will stretch your facia and grow everywhere.

Believe it or not 80 aint shit for them lmao, I've personally heard 2 accounts of ... 200 and 250. Can you imagine 2.5 ccs of insulin ? Fuck!
    Obs likes this.

your going to get a lot of similar effects (just in my 'book' opinion) by running a basil insulin in the background as your work horse while running a rapid acting on top of that. you can generate similar glycemic load overall , but with less critical timing issues.
    with the basil insulin you'll still overall load the same amount of glucose in a 24 hour period to what your doing now. just with less potential for going hypo (assuming your glucose input is the same)..

adding in some form of hyperglycemia would be beneficial in your case, imo. a small dose of MK at 25mg a day would do the trick.
    Obs, fiddlesticks and Family_guy like this.

Believe it or not 80 aint shit for them lmao, I've personally heard 2 accounts of ... 200 and 250. Can you imagine 2.5 ccs of insulin? Fuck!
    these numbers are accurate.. but for the general passer by reader of this post, keep in mind that 200iu of slin per day is not possible or beneficial in any way unless your on other synergestic compounds that require this much load.
    IF you are running 200 iu of slin per day its not natural and its because you require that to get all of the slin benefits plus off set all the other drugs your taking (eg, the more HGH you take the more slin you may require)
    fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

Obs
    your going to get a lot of similar effects (just in my 'book' opinion) by running a basil insulin in the background as your work horse while running a rapid acting on top of that. you can generate similar glycemic load overall , but with less critical timing issues.
    with the basil insulin you'll still overall load the same amount of glucose in a 24 hour period to what your doing now. just with less potential for going hypo (assuming your glucose input is the same)..

adding in some form of hyperglycemia would be beneficial in your case, imo. a small dose of MK at 25mg a day would do the trick.
    I know some big guys mixing basal and fast acting. Just seemed spooky because of the way my body treats carbs naturally.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    these numbers are accurate.. but for the general passer by reader of this post, keep in mind that 200iu of slin per day is not possible or beneficial in any way unless your on other synergestic compounds that require this much load.
    IF you are running 200 iu of slin per day its not natural and its because you require that to get all of the slin benefits plus off set all the other drugs your taking (eg, the more HGH you take the more slin you may require)
    I think saying "200iu of slin isn't natural" is the understatement of the century LOL.
    Obs likes this.

insulin usage first thing in the morning first thing upon waking is one of those things I'm looking into (lol, um yeah I mean I have a half dozen guys doing it and its no joke)... this is seriously a game changer for a lot of guys. its a bit of a 'secret sauce', but hell I'm not the type of guy to hold shit back.
    fuck your Wheaties for breakfast. insulin is the magic coca puffs you been looking for
    fiddlesticks, Obs and musclebull67 like this.

Blog Entries
    insulin usage first thing in the morning first thing upon waking is one of those things I'm looking into (lol, um yeah I mean I have a half dozen guys doing it and its no joke)... this is seriously a game changer for a lot of guys. its a bit of a 'secret sauce', but hell I'm not the type of guy to hold shit back.
    fuck your Wheaties for breakfast. insulin is the magic coca puffs you been looking for
    Honey nut slinny o's
    Obs likes this.

I think saying "200iu of slin isn't natural" is the understatement of the century LOL.
    yeah. I suck at English (even though I'm English) , but pretty sure there is a word out there that defines what over exaggeration is . maybe hyperbole or some bullshit term .

but at the same time we still gotta be careful what we say. some guys may read 200iu a day of slin and think thats ideal.

but, some guys may get into the idea of train hoping to catch a ride..then don't pay attention and fall asleep on the tracks. dumb fucks. no one can save your dumb ass
    Obs and fiddlesticks like this.

Blog Entries
    yeah. I suck at English (even though I'm English) , but pretty sure there is a word out there that defines what over exaggeration is . maybe hyperbole or some bullshit term .

but at the same time we still gotta be careful what we say. some guys may read 200iu a day of slin and think thats ideal.

but, some guys may get into the idea of train hoping to catch a ride..then don't pay attention and fall asleep on the tracks. dumb fucks. no one can save your dumb ass
    Regardless of what anyone says somehow someone will interpret what I said as " to be an ifbb pro, you gotta shoot 2 cc of insulin ! "Rip.
    Obs likes this.

Obs

It should all be laid out there with less warning labels.

I surf the dark web when bored.
    I can find anything that can be purchased, any blueprint, any recipe, any compound. I wont be finding warning labels.

I know my limitations and all must figure that out for themselves.
    Having a place that warns is great but honestly, we are dealing with things and subjects people have been told all their lives are deadly and not to be used.

If a guy dives out of a plane without his parachute because he is so excited.... That sucks. Not my problem. He was told about gravity.

Its up to them to seek out the info and find their limits.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Obs
    For some reason no one had to tell me not to breathe in water or get in the shower with a blowdryer.

My dad told me to keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and what would happen if I failed. I believed him. Took his word for it, I never shot my brother, I shit ye not.

I was also told slin was easily lethal so I sought out proper info and eased my feet into the water.
    Likewise AI... I skipped a dose. Then two. Then three. Then put it down for a month.

Oh shit got gyno a little threw in some nolva....

Idiots will reap their reward. No way to stop them.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    It has to be said that insulin is NOT inherently something that makes you fat, in fact it should be the polar opposite going by insulins effect on metabolism/ hormones. Insulin raises free t3 levels, leptin levels and basically anything that gets made when you eat, it has a strong effect on metabolic rate/thermogenesis and generally speaking is supposed to kill appetite. This insulin makes you fat thing could not be further from the truth.. Every time I use insulin for a while I lose fat.

And the opposite scenario if I am dieting hard where my insulin would be low I just get smaller, not really leaner no matter what I do.

The greatest example of this being true for me personally is even using very high insulin (50) doses and eating a surplus I still have lost fat.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 01-20-2019 at 10:54 AM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So I can't even count how many guys I've helped out on here with their insulin usage or getting set up for using insulin for the first time. I must say I'm extretmely glad that this forum is open minded enough that we can share our experiences about a compound that other forums may consider taboo (despite the fact its one of the most popular bodybuilding drugs in the history of bodybuilding)

so I figure with everyone around here running some slin now days . lets have a thread where we can share our experiences, protocols, ideas, results , etc..
    Great idea!!!
    Now I don’t need to hijack a thread . LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KennyJ and Obs like this.

Obs
    From a guy that has to bust his ass like few on the planet...

I work myself until I am at a state of atrophy.
    I cant eat during a workday because I simply can't bring myself to stop. I cant make myself take time to sit down and eat.

If this continues for weeks I shrink.
    Insulin is my only weapon. My number is 40+ iu of novolog. If I shoot it I have to eat. Once that pin goes in the decisions are already made. This is my strategy for salvation from the hell I go through.
    As long as I can put down over 40 iu per day I will grow.
    Insulin is more in a time of great physical stress than any AAS could ever be. Don't write it off, don't underestimate it, and don't think you have tried it all until you have pounded iron and insulin so hard you were forced to eat every 30 min.
    Family_guy likes this.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    GH when you say 23 bucks for a couple month supply are you saying 1 vial of novalinR can last for 2 months? I thought it was only good for 30 days or is that just a way pharma makes more money??

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JKW View Post
    GH when you say 23 bucks for a couple month supply are you saying 1 vial of novalinR can last for 2 months? I thought it was only good for 30 days or is that just a way pharma makes more money??
    30 days is if it's not kept refrigerated

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

There should be a date printed on the bottle for the expiration. It’s probably like everything else and has a safety factor built in. It is not uncommon to have my opened bottle in the fridge for months.

JKW
    Thanks guys!!

its good after the expiration date, until it begins to get cloudy. which I've found to be around 3 months.. its easy to know if insulin is good or not. just inject 20iu and wait and see if you go hypo

Blog Entries
    its good after the expiration date, until it begins to get cloudy. which I've found to be around 3 months.. its easy to know if insulin is good or not. just inject 20iu and wait and see if you go hypo
    fuck i remember I figured out insulin loses potency fast after pinning the same amount of insulin I was taking in a 15 month old vial and went hypo hard lol. way more than 1 percent a month

JKW
    No thank you sir lol. I had my first experience with going hypo. I did slin for the first time PWO and the combo of pre/post caught up to me at a time I was not expecting. 5 hour window for one and 3 hour from the other. Thought I had enough carbs on board but got dizzy real quick. Checked BS was at 44. Glucose pills, rice cakes everything I could eat for like 15 minutes to get normal. I need to monitor how fast I burn carbs better before doing that again.

Obs
    Novolog goes over a year past expiration date.
    After being a year past and half full for a few months it sloooooooowly loses potency.

The pens keep at room temp for as long which blows my mind.
    Family_guy likes this.

Obs
    Also, leaving it out a day doesnt hurt the vials.
    I never left it in direct sunlight. I mean room temp.

Also, leaving it out a day doesnt hurt the vials.
    I never left it in direct sunlight. I mean room temp.
    with Novalin R the pamphlet it comes with says to NOT refrigerate it , I have not clue as to why

Does insulin have a different effect when in depletion mode?
    Why would you use a small amount prior to working out 5 iu and a large amount after 15 iu instead of 10 and 10?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Suggestions for reducing lethargy after taking slin? Seems like no matter what kind or how many carbs I eat, still tired for the next 5 hours

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Does insulin have a different effect when in depletion mode?
    Why would you use a small amount prior to working out 5 iu and a large amount after 15 iu instead of 10 and 10?
    reason is that in a calorie deficit and trying to cut body fat we need the workouts to be fueled by oxidizing both glucose and fat. IF your pre workout insulin use is too high, and the intra workout carb requirement becomes high, then you end up only utilizing glucose. this is great for the off season and trying to grow, the high dosage insulin pre workout with lots of intra workout nutrition will keep you in a positive nutrient partitioning mode. but we can't do this in con prep. a small 5iu dose of slin and only 20g of carbs will be enough to promote nutrient uptake in the muscle cells, but its not too much that its going to keep your from burning fat as well.

Now the post workout insulin use is much higher.. reason for this is because this is your biggest carb meal of the day anyhow (wither using insulin or not) and the insulin here main goal is to promote recovery (especially in muscle group just trained) and glycogen load.
    there is zero emphais on lipolysis at this point (like there is pre workout), its all about anabolism and recovery
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Suggestions for reducing lethargy after taking slin? Seems like no matter what kind or how many carbs I eat, still tired for the next 5 hours
    this may seem opposite of what people think , but try taking in a lot LESS carbs with your slin. also try using only clean carbs.

I bet when the lethargy hits you, and you take your blood sugar reading its probably off the charts high and thats part of whats causing it
    Obs and HoldMyBeer like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information