Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree36Likes
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By charger69

Thread: The Insulin Chronicles

  1. #1
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236

    The Insulin Chronicles

    So I can't even count how many guys I've helped out on here with their insulin usage or getting set up for using insulin for the first time. I must say I'm extretmely glad that this forum is open minded enough that we can share our experiences about a compound that other forums may consider taboo (despite the fact its one of the most popular bodybuilding drugs in the history of bodybuilding)

    so I figure with everyone around here running some slin now days . lets have a thread where we can share our experiences, protocols, ideas, results , etc..

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Obs running humalog every 2 hours on the hour and forcing himself to eat is the most interesting I've seen on here so far. the fact that he got super full and pumped from doing so is no surprise
    Obs, KennyJ and fiddlesticks like this.

  3. #3
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think the most underrated feature of this substance is the effect it has on muscle fatigue/CNS. There is a very clear limit breaking effect of the drug where you can push harder than if you were not using it, we can speculate if it's mediated through dopamine opiods whatever but its absolutely real, I am surprised more people don't talk about it, I think this is a massive portion of how the drug gets results.
    Obs likes this.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I think the most underrated feature of this substance is the effect it has on muscle fatigue/CNS. There is a very clear limit breaking effect of the drug where you can push harder than if you were not using it, we can speculate if it's mediated through dopamine opiods whatever but its absolutely real, I am surprised more people don't talk about it, I think this is a massive portion of how the drug gets results.
    interesting stuff no doubt. it could be simply from the increased and super compensation effect of ATP production from the slin. if you train hard and running say 20iu of slin with adequate nutrition after your workout each day, then your likely going to get both increased recovery and also increase ATP for your next workout . the slin you take on Monday, is going to help the workout you do on Wednesday. and thats just going to keep accumulating day in and day out. more CP more ATP, etc. because of the slin use will ultimately lead to less fatigue and more energy/strength

    edit note: NO no no .. what I say above is not to be confused with using insulin as a pre workout for more energy. I'm talking about the big picture process of glycogen replenishment and more avail ATP production. this is a longer term processs.. go ahead and run 20 iu of slin as a pre-workout your first time, you'll likely pass out or fall asleep during your set of leg press
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-19-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    Obs likes this.

  5. #5
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I think the most underrated feature of this substance is the effect it has on muscle fatigue/CNS. There is a very clear limit breaking effect of the drug where you can push harder than if you were not using it, we can speculate if it's mediated through dopamine opiods whatever but its absolutely real, I am surprised more people don't talk about it, I think this is a massive portion of how the drug gets results.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    interesting stuff no doubt. it could be simply from the increased and super compensation effect of ATP production from the slin. if you train hard and running say 20iu of slin with adequate nutrition after your workout each day, then your likely going to get both increased recovery and also increase ATP for your next workout . the slin you take on Monday, is going to help the workout you do on Wednesday. and thats just going to keep accumulating day in and day out. more CP more ATP, etc. because of the slin use will ultimately lead to less fatigue and more energy/strength
    I honestly think its mainly a neurological mechanism similar to say amphetamines but yea atp is another good factor.

    For me even low doses of insulin have a huge painkilling effect that lets me pump up way harder. No steroid has ever done this for me outside of sd.
    Obs likes this.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I honestly think its mainly a neurological mechanism similar to say amphetamines but yea atp is another good factor.

    For me even low doses of insulin have a huge painkilling effect that lets me pump up way harder. No steroid has ever done this for me outside of sd.
    well now there is supposedly just pure injectible ATP on the market. would be interesting running increlex (IGF) similar to a slin protocol but combined with injectible ATP.

    In a very round about way it would be like insulin and carbs , but just a bit more direct
    fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

  7. #7
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well now there is supposedly just pure injectible ATP on the market. would be interesting running increlex (IGF) similar to a slin protocol but combined with injectible ATP.

    In a very round about way it would be like insulin and carbs , but just a bit more direct
    That would be... Extremely expensive lol jeez how much volume would you gotta inject?

  8. #8
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,986
    Two day recharge

    Pedialyte and water
    Carbs (cereal and juice will be necessary at some point)
    Pickle juice 1 or 2 cups each day.

    Protein limited to one gram per lb. You wont have room for more. You will be eating 1000 grams of carbs ffs. Unless you drink it all the carbs you wont be able to do this most likely.

    This will consume your day:


    6am 10iu novolog 75-100 grams of carbs
    7am breakfast, carbs 75-100 pedialyte, pickle juice, and water
    8am 10iu novolog 75-100 grams carbs
    9am 75-100 grams carbs
    10am 10 iu slin 75-100 gm carb
    11am 75-100 gm carb
    12pm 10iu 75-100 gm carb in lunch, pedialyte
    1pm yep
    2pm uh huh
    3pm yep
    4pm uh huh +meal pedialyte
    5pm yep
    6pm uh huh
    7pm yep
    8pm uh huh + meal pedialyte
    9pm carbs
    10pm carbs
    11pm carbs
    12am go to bed crazy ass.

    Thats 80 iu of novolog.

    I cannot tell you how fast you will work novolog through your body or carbs.
    You better know your bloodmap coming in or you will go hypo. When I say 75-100 gm carbs I am leaving a big gap where you could still go hypo.

    I split carb doses and eat every thirty minutes.
    I shred carbs quick dont know why.

    The point is you need to constantly be eating something. Even if its just an orange eat it.

    If you start going hypo, I dont care how much you have eaten, once your blood glucose drops under 40 you wont have much trouble shoveling down carbs. Shit starts getting real when you start pouring sweat and can't hardly think or stand.

    No reason for that to happen though unless you came into this not knowing your body.

    I have gone hypo many times but never during this protocol.

    I have done this for two days straight with a depleted body from lack of food and too much work and the third morning I felt like I could flex my arm cold and split my fascia around my bis and tris.
    It turns you from shitty feeling and depleted to full as fuck hard as hell in 48 hours.

    This puts nutrients and water into your cells until they dont have enough room to be constrained by muscle fascia.

    You will be absolutely exhausted for those 48 hours.
    Do not take a nap!

    This is something to do when you have a weekend with nothing planned.

    Btw you can add in creatine and whatever other shit you want just make sure you can meet the carb reqirements.

    Drink plenty of fluid. Dont feel bad if you use a lot of juice to meet carb reqirements after all fluid is necessary.

    Actual meal timing is not that important as long as you meet the carbs you need. Stay away from high fats as it can slow glucose conversion.
    You are going to be consuming all you are able do what you have to do.


    Once again this is NOVOLOG rapid acting slin.

    I have yet to do this longer than two days. When I do I will post about it.

    I hope I am not forgetting anything. I am not very scientific, I just know when it is fuck time, gym time, and what growing feels like.
    GearHeaded and fiddlesticks like this.

  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    That would be... Extremely expensive lol jeez how much volume would you gotta inject?
    give this a read
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-lr3-cost.html

    but your right .. insulin is the cheapest anabolic hormone on the planet (23$ at wal mart for a couple months supply) and carbs are the cheapest and easiest to consume nutrient . in all reality the best bang for you buck is just insulin and carbs (with hard training)
    fiddlesticks likes this.

  10. #10
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    give this a read
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-lr3-cost.html

    but your right .. insulin is the cheapest anabolic hormone on the planet (23$ at wal mart for a couple months supply) and carbs are the cheapest and easiest to consume nutrient . in all reality the best bang for you buck is just insulin and carbs (with hard training)
    Damn... I want increlex

  11. #11
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Two day recharge

    Pedialyte and water
    Carbs (cereal and juice will be necessary at some point)
    Pickle juice 1 or 2 cups each day.

    Protein limited to one gram per lb. You wont have room for more. You will be eating 1000 grams of carbs ffs. Unless you drink it all the carbs you wont be able to do this most likely.

    This will consume your day:


    6am 10iu novolog 75-100 grams of carbs
    7am breakfast, carbs 75-100 pedialyte, pickle juice, and water
    8am 10iu novolog 75-100 grams carbs
    9am 75-100 grams carbs
    10am 10 iu slin 75-100 gm carb
    11am 75-100 gm carb
    12pm 10iu 75-100 gm carb in lunch, pedialyte
    1pm yep
    2pm uh huh
    3pm yep
    4pm uh huh +meal pedialyte
    5pm yep
    6pm uh huh
    7pm yep
    8pm uh huh + meal pedialyte
    9pm carbs
    10pm carbs
    11pm carbs
    12am go to bed crazy ass.

    Thats 80 iu of novolog.

    I cannot tell you how fast you will work novolog through your body or carbs.
    You better know your bloodmap coming in or you will go hypo. When I say 75-100 gm carbs I am leaving a big gap where you could still go hypo.

    I split carb doses and eat every thirty minutes.
    I shred carbs quick dont know why.

    The point is you need to constantly be eating something. Even if its just an orange eat it.

    If you start going hypo, I dont care how much you have eaten, once your blood glucose drops under 40 you wont have much trouble shoveling down carbs. Shit starts getting real when you start pouring sweat and can't hardly think or stand.

    No reason for that to happen though unless you came into this not knowing your body.

    I have gone hypo many times but never during this protocol.

    I have done this for two days straight with a depleted body from lack of food and too much work and the third morning I felt like I could flex my arm cold and split my fascia around my bis and tris.
    It turns you from shitty feeling and depleted to full as fuck hard as hell in 48 hours.

    This puts nutrients and water into your cells until they dont have enough room to be constrained by muscle fascia.

    You will be absolutely exhausted for those 48 hours.
    Do not take a nap!

    This is something to do when you have a weekend with nothing planned.

    Btw you can add in creatine and whatever other shit you want just make sure you can meet the carb reqirements.

    Drink plenty of fluid. Dont feel bad if you use a lot of juice to meet carb reqirements after all fluid is necessary.

    Actual meal timing is not that important as long as you meet the carbs you need. Stay away from high fats as it can slow glucose conversion.
    You are going to be consuming all you are able do what you have to do.


    Once again this is NOVOLOG rapid acting slin.

    I have yet to do this longer than two days. When I do I will post about it.

    I hope I am not forgetting anything. I am not very scientific, I just know when it is fuck time, gym time, and what growing feels like.
    I've heard of ifbb pros basically doing this, some up to 2k carbs a day, shits insane
    Obs likes this.

  12. #12
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I've heard of ifbb pros basically doing this, some up to 2k carbs a day, shits insane
    I think it is key for mass monsters.
    When you start your day pumped and go to bed still full you will stretch your facia and grow everywhere.
    Considering trying a two day on one day off protocol.

    Gotta get more novolog. Takes a lotta pins.
    fiddlesticks and GearHeaded like this.

  13. #13
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I think it is key for mass monsters.
    When you start your day pumped and go to bed still full you will stretch your facia and grow everywhere.
    Considering trying a two day on one day off protocol.

    Gotta get more novolog. Takes a lotta pins.
    Believe it or not 80 aint shit for them lmao, I've personally heard 2 accounts of ... 200 and 250. Can you imagine 2.5 ccs of insulin ? Fuck!
    Obs likes this.

  14. #14
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I think it is key for mass monsters.
    When you start your day pumped and go to bed still full you will stretch your facia and grow everywhere.
    Considering trying a two day on one day off protocol.

    Gotta get more novolog. Takes a lotta pins.
    your going to get a lot of similar effects (just in my 'book' opinion) by running a basil insulin in the background as your work horse while running a rapid acting on top of that. you can generate similar glycemic load overall , but with less critical timing issues.
    with the basil insulin you'll still overall load the same amount of glucose in a 24 hour period to what your doing now. just with less potential for going hypo (assuming your glucose input is the same)..

    adding in some form of hyperglycemia would be beneficial in your case, imo. a small dose of MK at 25mg a day would do the trick.
    Obs, Family_guy and fiddlesticks like this.

  15. #15
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Believe it or not 80 aint shit for them lmao, I've personally heard 2 accounts of ... 200 and 250. Can you imagine 2.5 ccs of insulin? Fuck!
    these numbers are accurate.. but for the general passer by reader of this post, keep in mind that 200iu of slin per day is not possible or beneficial in any way unless your on other synergestic compounds that require this much load.
    IF you are running 200 iu of slin per day its not natural and its because you require that to get all of the slin benefits plus off set all the other drugs your taking (eg, the more HGH you take the more slin you may require)
    Obs and fiddlesticks like this.

  16. #16
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your going to get a lot of similar effects (just in my 'book' opinion) by running a basil insulin in the background as your work horse while running a rapid acting on top of that. you can generate similar glycemic load overall , but with less critical timing issues.
    with the basil insulin you'll still overall load the same amount of glucose in a 24 hour period to what your doing now. just with less potential for going hypo (assuming your glucose input is the same)..

    adding in some form of hyperglycemia would be beneficial in your case, imo. a small dose of MK at 25mg a day would do the trick.
    I know some big guys mixing basal and fast acting. Just seemed spooky because of the way my body treats carbs naturally.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

  17. #17
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    these numbers are accurate.. but for the general passer by reader of this post, keep in mind that 200iu of slin per day is not possible or beneficial in any way unless your on other synergestic compounds that require this much load.
    IF you are running 200 iu of slin per day its not natural and its because you require that to get all of the slin benefits plus off set all the other drugs your taking (eg, the more HGH you take the more slin you may require)
    I think saying "200iu of slin isn't natural" is the understatement of the century LOL.
    Obs likes this.

  18. #18
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I think it is key for mass monsters.
    When you start your day pumped and go to bed still full you will stretch your facia and grow everywhere.
    Considering trying a two day on one day off protocol.

    Gotta get more novolog. Takes a lotta pins.
    insulin usage first thing in the morning first thing upon waking is one of those things I'm looking into (lol, um yeah I mean I have a half dozen guys doing it and its no joke)... this is seriously a game changer for a lot of guys. its a bit of a 'secret sauce', but hell I'm not the type of guy to hold shit back.
    fuck your Wheaties for breakfast. insulin is the magic coca puffs you been looking for
    fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

  19. #19
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    insulin usage first thing in the morning first thing upon waking is one of those things I'm looking into (lol, um yeah I mean I have a half dozen guys doing it and its no joke)... this is seriously a game changer for a lot of guys. its a bit of a 'secret sauce', but hell I'm not the type of guy to hold shit back.
    fuck your Wheaties for breakfast. insulin is the magic coca puffs you been looking for
    Honey nut slinny o's
    Obs likes this.

  20. #20
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I think saying "200iu of slin isn't natural" is the understatement of the century LOL.
    yeah. I suck at English (even though I'm English) , but pretty sure there is a word out there that defines what over exaggeration is . maybe hyperbole or some bullshit term .

    but at the same time we still gotta be careful what we say. some guys may read 200iu a day of slin and think thats ideal.

    but, some guys may get into the idea of train hoping to catch a ride..then don't pay attention and fall asleep on the tracks. dumb fucks. no one can save your dumb ass
    Obs and fiddlesticks like this.

  21. #21
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yeah. I suck at English (even though I'm English) , but pretty sure there is a word out there that defines what over exaggeration is . maybe hyperbole or some bullshit term .

    but at the same time we still gotta be careful what we say. some guys may read 200iu a day of slin and think thats ideal.

    but, some guys may get into the idea of train hoping to catch a ride..then don't pay attention and fall asleep on the tracks. dumb fucks. no one can save your dumb ass
    Regardless of what anyone says somehow someone will interpret what I said as " to be an ifbb pro, you gotta shoot 2 cc of insulin ! "Rip.
    Obs likes this.

  22. #22
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yeah. I suck at English (even though I'm English) , but pretty sure there is a word out there that defines what over exaggeration is . maybe hyperbole or some bullshit term .

    but at the same time we still gotta be careful what we say. some guys may read 200iu a day of slin and think thats ideal.

    but, some guys may get into the idea of train hoping to catch a ride..then don't pay attention and fall asleep on the tracks. dumb fucks. no one can save your dumb ass
    It should all be laid out there with less warning labels.

    I surf the dark web when bored.
    I can find anything that can be purchased, any blueprint, any recipe, any compound. I wont be finding warning labels.

    I know my limitations and all must figure that out for themselves.
    Having a place that warns is great but honestly, we are dealing with things and subjects people have been told all their lives are deadly and not to be used.

    If a guy dives out of a plane without his parachute because he is so excited.... That sucks. Not my problem. He was told about gravity.

    Its up to them to seek out the info and find their limits.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,986
    For some reason no one had to tell me not to breathe in water or get in the shower with a blowdryer.

    My dad told me to keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and what would happen if I failed. I believed him. Took his word for it, I never shot my brother, I shit ye not.

    I was also told slin was easily lethal so I sought out proper info and eased my feet into the water.
    Likewise AI... I skipped a dose. Then two. Then three. Then put it down for a month.

    Oh shit got gyno a little threw in some nolva....

    Idiots will reap their reward. No way to stop them.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

  24. #24
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    It has to be said that insulin is NOT inherently something that makes you fat, in fact it should be the polar opposite going by insulins effect on metabolism/ hormones. Insulin raises free t3 levels, leptin levels and basically anything that gets made when you eat, it has a strong effect on metabolic rate/thermogenesis and generally speaking is supposed to kill appetite. This insulin makes you fat thing could not be further from the truth.. Every time I use insulin for a while I lose fat.

    And the opposite scenario if I am dieting hard where my insulin would be low I just get smaller, not really leaner no matter what I do.

    The greatest example of this being true for me personally is even using very high insulin (50) doses and eating a surplus I still have lost fat.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 01-20-2019 at 10:54 AM.

  25. #25
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    So I can't even count how many guys I've helped out on here with their insulin usage or getting set up for using insulin for the first time. I must say I'm extretmely glad that this forum is open minded enough that we can share our experiences about a compound that other forums may consider taboo (despite the fact its one of the most popular bodybuilding drugs in the history of bodybuilding)

    so I figure with everyone around here running some slin now days . lets have a thread where we can share our experiences, protocols, ideas, results , etc..
    Great idea!!!
    Now I donít need to hijack a thread . LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KennyJ and Obs like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •