mr_meanor is offline Junior Member

Hgh injection site red and sore

Im a semi seasoned gh user, been running a few years and ran 4-5 diff generics and one pharm grade. One of my favorite brands so far is a mexican generic that is sold in mexican pharmacies, thegermanlabs is the brand website where I can verify lot #s

Ive ran about 500iu of this over the past 2-3 months and it has been treating me very well. I ran out and busted into my mauve tops for a few weeks while waiting on an order I had placed of thegermanlabs hgh. Switched back last week and the newest batch is leaving red sore spots. I do sub q in the morning and IM post workout. Even the IM in the delt was sore as hell for a day but no redness.

I know that gh is present as I am experiencing the same hand tingeling and other minor sides I always have but am concerned my product has been contaminated, or is it just possible I am having an allergic reaction to something new in the gh? I am very sanitary, always use alcohol and clean hands. I have ran this stuff for awhile and have no reason to believe it is 192aa
    The red spots are sore and tender for about 24-36 hours then they go away and it takes a good 6-8 hours after injection for redening and soreness to appear. Also i took a 4iu injection and it was much more red and sore than a 2iu injection so I considered concentration to be an issue and diluted with more BAC water and this seemed to maybe help just a little bit, but it could be my body getting used to the contaminant? as well.
    I discontinued use and hopped back on the mauves today but really do not want to throw out a few kits if I do not have to and a refund is not a possibility.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-05-2019 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Edited out URL

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most generics are garbage. Hands tingling is not a tell all indicator of real or fake ugh.

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Most generics are garbage. Hands tingling is not a tell all indicator of real or fake ugh.
    It is a generic but they dispense them in mexican pharmacies. And i understand hand tingling and cramping is not a tell all but every decent gh I have ever ran does it to me at a high dose so it is a pretty good indicator. My issue is not with the quality as I have ran it in the past and have lab work from past kits with good serum.and igf1 results.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In any case I would toss it if it’s causing welts.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Doesn’t sound good to me. If you are using a good aseptic technique, it tells me there is something in the solution that is causing a reaction. I wouldn’t use it. Who knows what it can do systematically.

Thread Information