Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: What is your experience with MK-677?

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member

What is your experience with MK-677?

This is a copy/paste of a post I made in the anti-aging forum where I'm more active. Thought I'd post it in this forum to see what kind of experience others who are more interested in the use of GH have had with MK-677. For me, adding in 25-30mg of oral MK-677 per day increased my IGF-1 about 30% over what I previously was getting from a fairly aggressive peptide injection program. What has been your experience?

I've mentioned a couple times that I layered in ~25 mg/day of oral MK-677 into my peptide protocol about 5 weeks ago to see if I could reduce my use of injected peptides to boost GH production. I finally got my lab results today from a blood draw taken after 4 weeks of use. Bottom line it works dam well!

A little background. My GH production has always been somewhat lacking. Never clinically low, but always in about the 30th to 75th percentile for my aged group as measured by IGF-1 (8 tests without GH supplementation over the past 7+ years). My goal is to get IGF-1 into the 50th percentile for a 25-35 year old man, which is around 200 ng/mL with LabCorp (normal range for us old guys is 49-188). The only time I've been able to do that is with about 2.5 IU/day GH.

I've been slowly increasing my dose of a peptide mix of Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 (no DAC). My current dose before layering the MK-677 was 900/300 mcg per day in 3 divided doses. That protocol yielded 168 ng/mL IGF-1 in my last test, which is about the same as when I was using 1 IU GH/day. Layering in the oral MK-677 on top of that (~12-15 mg 2X per day AM & PM) returned an IGF-1 value of 220 (equal to about 2.5 IU GH per day).

I think I'll dial the peptides back a bit to 600/200 mcg/day IPA/CJC-1295 and keep the MK-677 where it is and retest in about 4 weeks, then adjust the doses further if necessary. My goal is to maintain >200 ng/mL IGF-1, reduce the cost of the program, and dial back the injections to 2X per day (with a 31G insulin syringe).
    RoxRunner likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Well ipa is the weakest GHRP, Hexarelin or ghrp2\6 would definitely boost your IGF levels significantly. If you're willing to take even 2iu of insulin it would raise IGF alot as well.

IMO MK is about the same as ipa strength wise. Would personally suggest hexarelin.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    I had a very negative experience of bloating and abdominal discomfort. I threw the rest away after trying it for about a week.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JKW View Post
    I had a very negative experience of bloating and abdominal discomfort. I threw the rest away after trying it for about a week.
    Can you send me a PM with the brand/source you used? I've had a very different experience (zero GI problems). I have retained more water as measured by scale weight, but that also occurred and to the same degree when I was using 2-3 IU/day of GH, so it is not unexpected. Water retention is a well known side-effect of GH treatment. It's discussed extensively in the package insert.

Thread Information