Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By T-boner

Thread: How much HGH before o need insulin

T-boner is offline Associate Member

How much HGH before o need insulin

From what I’m learning if I use HGH only at high doses then I will need to add insulin also. How much HGH can I use before I need to add insulin? Also, Will I get any muscle building benefits from that amount of HGH or will I have to increase to the higher dose which needs insulin with it in order to see muscle growth?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    to find out if you "need" to run insulin or some other sort of glucose disposal agent you should be monitoring your blood sugar levels. pick up a meter at Walmart for 10$. track your levels for a week. if your fasted blood sugars are running over 100 and your post perennial blood sugars are running over 130, then adding in some insulin or glucose control is going to be beneficial to your long term health..

depending on what your levels are running, you could start with something like Metformin (very very cheap and effective). Of course if you want all the muscle building, IGF and anabolic effects that come from the synergy of Insulin and HGH together, then running actual insulin is going to give you the healthy benefits of controlling your blood sugars on top of the muscle building benefits.

start researching proper insulin protocols that are suitable for your goals. check out my thread on insulin use for bodybuilding for some more basic info.
    insulin has to be utilized properly. not something you just "try out" and see. needs to be well planned and executed. when done properly its probably the least side effect drug in bodybuilding with some beneficial health benefits, however if done wrong it can kill you quick.

for muscle growth. I recommend 4-6iu of HGH per day stacked with a regular acting insulin .
    Proximal likes this.

I read some of your threads on insulin use. Truth is insulin scares me. I was thinking maybe there was a lower dose of HGH that wouldn’t require insulin but would still give muscle growth. It’s looking like hgh doses that won’t make you diabetic or work your pancreas into eventual failure, also won’t make any gains. Skin will look nice though. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    I read some of your threads on insulin use. Truth is insulin scares me. I was thinking maybe there was a lower dose of HGH that wouldn’t require insulin but would still give muscle growth. It’s looking like hgh doses that won’t make you diabetic or work your pancreas into eventual failure, also won’t make any gains. Skin will look nice though. Lol
    you'll get more growth with HGH and slin together. but again, you can run 4iu gh and if need be utilize some Metformin and probably never "need" to go the insulin route

What if I started at 2iu per day and worked up to 4iu? Also get a blood sugar meter to monitor whether I need insulin . Will Hgh mess with my natural insulin immediately or does it happen over time?

in regards to the insulin producing beta cells of the pancreas , its a fairly long and slow process to wear these out. its not going to happen over night even if you jumped right on 4iu of HGH. if you have a blood glucose meter you'd see it coming months in advance.

personally I'd just start running 4iu per day and then start tracking your blood sugar and go from there. by time you actually "need" insulin you may be broke and an out of money from running HGH that long anyhow . kidding.. but yeah point being you'll be able to track things and see things coming.

its the insulin resistance that becomes the initial problem. your blood sugars are going to elevate some while serum GH levels are high (this is normal, as hgh is tied to glucose metabolism). but the next morning when you wake up fasted, check your blood sugars and if they are normal then your fine. if they get to over 100 then you've developed some insulin resistence and its time to take measures.

Thanks for the help. I’m gonna try to work up to 4iu of GH and keep checking blood sugar level as I go. I’ll read your other threads about insulin some more and hit you up with questions on that as I go. Hopefully I’ll be up to speed on slin before I need any. If not I’ll just add the metformin for some support. Not gonna put my self in a coma cause I jumped into it before I know what I’m doing.

So I got my hands on some insulin and some metformin. Also got a blood meter.
    Will metformin give me the same anabolic benefits as insulin if I use it with HGH?

Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    So I got my hands on some insulin and some metformin. Also got a blood meter.
    Will metformin give me the same anabolic benefits as insulin if I use it with HGH?
    metformin does not have any anabolic effects. its simply going to aide in insulin sensitivtiy and glucose disposal (in some people it does help them stay just a bit leaner though as they better utilize carbs for muscle glycogen rather then fat storage).

insulin on the other hand is extremely anabolic . and as said before, deadly if done wrong. insulin does not simply sensitize you to insulin (like metformin does), insulin IS the actual hormone insulin . one of the most powerful hormones in the human body (much more so then testosterone )

My friend who is diabetic gave me a lot of insulin . Problem is it’s all long acting insulin. Some of it is a blend of fast and long acting. Should I be using it for the before and after workout protocol or do I need to find some fast acting insulin?
    The God Himself likes this.

that type of insulin works best for controlling blood sugars , not really as a rapid nutrient loader like you'd use for a pre and post workout protocol.. but this it fine because thats what you were originally asking about and wanting anyways, was to control blood sugars from HGH usage.
    the whole pre workout and post workout insulin protocol is a totally different thing all together.

you have what you need in case HGH causes you to run high blood sugars. you also have what you need to work as a synergist alongside your HGH to help promote glucose metabolism and hepatic IGF production.

run your HGH for a few weeks and start tracking blood sugars. then decide if you "need" or want to add insulin . but the protocol for insulin usage in this situation and with what you have on hand is quite a bit different then the pre and post workout protocols.

Thread Information