Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By almostgone

Thread: Does HGH lose potency during shipping?

  1. #1
    T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    229

    Does HGH lose potency during shipping?

    I know growth hormone should be refrigerated at all times but it can stand room temp for a while before reconstituted. During summer months are the high temperatures something to worry about when having GH shipped? My source usually takes 3 weeks to get here from the time it ships. Right now itís so hot outside it could be cooking in my mailbox at pretty high temps all afternoon before Iím able to come home and get the mail out. Who knows how hot it is in the back of trucks hauling mail. Should I even bother ordering GH this time of year? Will it be garbage by the time I receive it?

  2. #2
    xxblazenlowxx's Avatar
    xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    dirty jerzy
    Posts
    253
    Not sure but it was a concern of mine also so I ordered it in the winter.

    But if you talk to most here its probably fake GH anyway so what does it matter in that sense.

  3. #3
    T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    229
    I plan to check IGF-1 level after pinning to be sure it’s real.
    Wondering how long GH can be at room temp before it’s reconstituted. Also, would being in a 95 degree mailbox for a few hours destroy it.

  4. #4
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,390
    Get it shipped on dry ice. Costs $10-20 extra
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  5. #5
    T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Get it shipped on dry ice. Costs $10-20 extra
    Will Ashop do that?

  6. #6
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,093
    Serostim can be shipped at room temperatures with no degradation.

    The best thing to do if you're buying pharma is to pull up a .PDF of the product instructions.

    Things have changed a good bit. Saizen and other brands ship cartridges already reconstituted with no loss of potency.

    Again, look at the directions for the product you are buying if it is pharma and it will tell you all you need to know.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  7. #7
    kaptainkeezy04's Avatar
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Serostim can be shipped at room temperatures with no degradation.

    The best thing to do if you're buying pharma is to pull up a .PDF of the product instructions.

    Things have changed a good bit. Saizen and other brands ship cartridges already reconstituted with no loss of potency.

    Again, look at the directions for the product you are buying if it is pharma and it will tell you all you need to know.
    Perfect answer

  8. #8
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,535
    HGH isn't nearly as fragile as once believed. As someone mentioned Serostim says to keep it at room temp before you reconstitute it.

  9. #9
    JKW's Avatar
    JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    183
    About 3 months ago I left my HGH in the car after picking up from the pharmacy. It wasn’t really hot about 80 degrees in the car. I left it in there about an hour. I don’t know if it was ruined so I used it anyway. 1 months worth but I have not noticed anything different.

  10. #10
    kaptainkeezy04's Avatar
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by JKW View Post
    About 3 months ago I left my HGH in the car after picking up from the pharmacy. It wasn’t really hot about 80 degrees in the car. I left it in there about an hour. I don’t know if it was ruined so I used it anyway. 1 months worth but I have not noticed anything different.
    Was the liquid cloudy? You could inject a ton of iu’s one day and see if you get the side effects.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •