Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: HGH usage discussion thread

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    I guess I need help. I take 5iu slin upon waking 530am. 60g protein drink and oatmeal at 6am. 9 am hgh 2iu meal around 10am . Around 1130am do my pre workout slin 10IU protein drink and intra workout carb drink. Finish with 5 IU after workout protein drink and meal plus carbs. Then rest of meals till 9pm. Am I doing something wrong in my timing hgh?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    After much research, I wanted to come back here and say that I completely agree and find valid the OP's HGH protocol and advice. Not that my stamp of approval means anything, but I had just never heard some of what he was saying and even heard conflicting things from people who had used HGH for multiple years, including a doctor (who you'd think would know everything about what he was putting in his body). After a month of listening to former pro's, current pro's, and reading some scientific journals, I'd like to apologize to Gearheaded.

Please excuse my misinformation. I look forward to following the advice given in this thread, as I have found HGH to be a game changer with leaning out, and I've now added Humalog to the mix in recent months and noticing quite a change when timing HGH and insulin around my workouts.

I would like to know, Gearheaded, how confident are you in your advice to inject all of your daily HGH before your workout if mass is your goal? Isn't it true that the liver can only handle and efficiently convert so much HGH to igf-1 in one injection? If it's true that larger single injections of HGH have diminishing returns, wouldn't it be better to spread out the injections? Though, I do understand your desire to make sure the igf-1 is spiking when muscle tissue signaling is high and thus it doesn't build the smooth muscle of the intestinal tract.

Thanks!
    GearHeaded and Family_guy like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    when you look at certain medical uses of HGH and the prescribing information given for certain conditions, like Aids, dwarfism.. you'll see that such patients are to take their HGH in one large bolus dose of up to like 12iu in a single injection. thats a lot.

now if there were diminishing returns on HGH dosages past say 2-4iu per injection, then I'm highly doubting that the medical community and doctors would be prescribing and instructing these patients to take such large amounts in a single dose.

I believe the reason for such dosing is because the supraphysiolgical level of HGH stimulates a much greater growth factors response. which makes sense when a doctor prescribes 12iu in a single injection to someone with dwarfism when the goal is to stimulate growth.
    I think this same line of thinking also applies to a bodybuilder who is trying to get massive and put on size.

note- HGH works on a cellular level for growth in and of itself, its not JUST reliant on conversion to IGF. Hgh does a host of things apart from IGF

also, as I've stated before. for fat loss and for general use HGH dosed at 2iu per injection spread out multiple times per day works best .. for massive size gains and growth factors, the large bolus dose is the general protocol in both the medical community and in bodybuilding for the most part
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JKW View Post
    I guess I need help. I take 5iu slin upon waking 530am. 60g protein drink and oatmeal at 6am. 9 am hgh 2iu meal around 10am . Around 1130am do my pre workout slin 10IU protein drink and intra workout carb drink. Finish with 5 IU after workout protein drink and meal plus carbs. Then rest of meals till 9pm. Am I doing something wrong in my timing hgh?
    depends on what your goal is .. only 2iu of HGH sounds more like a fat loss dose. if your trying to get lean, I'd recommend running HGH in a fasted state about 30 mins prior to a cardio session.
    if your trying to put on muscle, I'd at least double your dosage and take it about an hour or so before your workout and your pre workout slin dose

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Thought I would log in and post up my results so far.

I don't generally weigh myself or track macros, but I do "generally" track almost all my lifts. I say generally, because I typically know my 1RM's and I do know how I feel when completing them (ie, I know within a few lbs of where I am "feeling" with my olympic lifting).

I have been ding the same general eating plans as my first post...IF 5 days on 2 days off. Low carb 5/2 as well. Saturday cheat day, Sunday half and half (I love my weekend hashbrown breakfasts). Try to get 200g of proten per day, but I usually struggle there.

HGH upped to 4iu 5 on 2 off, running a generic called Endotropin (somatropin) 191aa grey top. Injected around 9-10AM when fasted, train at noon 5-6 days a week, walk 18 holes 2-3 days a week.

I'm REALLY happy with the results. My lifts are getting into the realm of ridiculous, and so is my cardio and recovery (eg pulled a 465 deadlift and ran a 6 minute mile back to back). My belt size has gone down at least 2" and I've lost about 10lbs. I feel AMAZING.

It's getting a little hard to explain to people around me why I'm seeing these gains lol. I get asked all the time what I'm on because I've leaned right out, and my strength is through the roof. Pretty cool for some dude who is 44 and kicking the shit out of kids half my age in the gym.

That said, I have some test E kicking around and some anavar (along with the SERMS and HCG , etc).

Anyone want to chime in on a protocol? Like low dose test, or pulsing anavar solo (no test) with the HGH? I've never really done either alongside growth so I'm curious what would happen if I did it. Last time I tried it was too many GD needles and was hard to track..... although I WAS running prop so I was injecting EOD.

Remind me again why this stuff is illegal? hahahahaha
    Family_guy and GearHeaded like this.

well thats pretty amazing to be getting those kinda results off of running HGH by itself without any androgens, anabolics, or insulin . so congrats on that.

would be curious to see how well you do simply adding 250mg of Test E per week to your HGH along side 50mg Var a day. should get a lot more synergistic effects doing that. the combination of growth factors, androgens, estrogen, and anabolics (along with the creatine phosphate up regulation from the var) is pretty powerful .

on a side note -
    I'm not really aware of HGH being "illegal" . it just has some regulations in some countries , like the US. you need to obtain a prescription is all (which is very easy to do) and in some countries you can just buy it over the counter . you can't do that with any "illegal" drugs . your not going to walk into an anti aging clinic and ask for a script for heroin or cocaine . but you can easily do that and get HGH

its a misconception that AAS and PEDs are "illegal" drugs . the majority of them are perfectly legal, you just need to know the regulatory factors where you live.
    we shouldn't make the mistake of classifying AAS (which are really just hormones and medicine for the most part) along with "illegal" drugs (like heroin and cocaine) , that just helps foster the demonization of steroids which have been demonized way too much already .
    i_SLAM_cougars and Family_guy like this.

jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Right now I'm working towards low bf... My gym schedules Mon/Tues... Wednesday rest... Thurs/Fri/Sat...Sunday rest.

Currently taking 4iu mon-fri (5 days on) Sat/Sun off... Would you suggest I take the 5 days on according to my gym schedule or doesn't matter?

Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Right now I'm working towards low bf... My gym schedules Mon/Tues... Wednesday rest... Thurs/Fri/Sat...Sunday rest.

Currently taking 4iu mon-fri (5 days on) Sat/Sun off... Would you suggest I take the 5 days on according to my gym schedule or doesn't matter?
    for cutting and lipolytic benefits, your best off running HGH daily and spitting the dosage up , so 2iu upon waking and 2iu later in the day.

for bulking your best off running a large bolus of HGH on workout days only (its fine to take 2 days off)..so like 6iu with your preworlkut meal..
    this was also Dorian Yates protocol

jjsevens is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    for cutting and lipolytic benefits, your best off running HGH daily and spitting the dosage up , so 2iu upon waking and 2iu later in the day.

for bulking your best off running a large bolus of HGH on workout days only (its fine to take 2 days off)..so like 6iu with your preworlkut meal..
    this was also Dorian Yates protocol
    And for cutting I'm on every day?

Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    And for cutting I'm on every day?
    yes for cutting I'd stick to everyday usage,, even if on some days you lowered the dosage to say only 2iu pre fasted cardio, the daily lipolytic effects are going to be beneficial in a cut

So I'm going to add another HGH use protocol

if you've been using say 4iu of HGH per day , and you've gotten bloodwork done and your IGF levels are significantly elevated. Then more then likely your Hypothalamus is no longer producing GHRH (which is a hormone that tells your pituitary to produce HGH). so basically your natty HGH production is supressed. your not getting that natural HGH release during your sleep periods. this is not ideal for recovery. the body is used to getting HGH during sleep.

so heres a couple things you can do.

- split your HGH dosing up a bit and take one of your dosages before bed . Or keep your dosage the same, but add 1 more iu to your protocol to take before bed.

or
    - Add Mk677 into your protocol. take 25mg right before bed. this will simulate/replace GHRH and signal your pituitary to pulse HGH

that simple . easy fix

note- I do not generally recommend starting out a new HGH run by dosing any of it at night though. because your natty production is not yet supressed. its not until IGF levels build up to significant levels that shut down occurs. so you might as well keep depending on your natty pulse until this happens
    Family_guy likes this.

twmcm is offline New Member
    Never used exogenous insulin before but considering it.

I’m on a stack of winstrol , anavar , sostenon and HGH. The stack is basically 30mg winstrol, 30mg anavar and 3 IU HGH in the morning when I wake up. Same thing in the evening, usually around 6:00 PM and then I work out at 7:00 PM
    (CrossFit).

Sostenon 250mg injection twice a week (500mg week, total).

Plus 20mg tamoxifen daily.

I’m at 22% body fat and the goal is 14%. 42 years old.

I also want to add levocarnitine injections in an effort to get rid of more fat, faster. But I understand levocarnitine requires a bit of exogenous insulin to shuttle it around the body. Without exogenous insulin, the levocarnitine is pretty much wasted.

Plus exogenous insulin appears to be combine well with HGH ... and I plan to stick with HGH forever, since I see a few benefits and not many downsides.

Given my lack of experience with exogenous insulin, what would be the recommended dose? Which specific insulin preparation (as there are many!)? When? And under what other parameters (with other components like IGF-1, T3, with food, without food, what food, etc.?).

Thanks.

Forgot to mention: also take cabergoline 2x/week in an effort to keep some semblance of libido.
    Last edited by twmcm; 10-30-2019 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Clarity

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twmcm View Post

I’m on a stack of winstrol , anavar , sostenon and HGH. The stack is basically 30mg winstrol, 30mg anavar and 3 IU HGH in the morning when I wake up. Same thing in the evening, usually around 6:00 PM and then I work out at 7:00 PM
    (CrossFit).

I also want to add levocarnitine injections in an effort to get rid of more fat, faster. But I understand levocarnitine requires a bit of exogenous insulin to shuttle it around the body. Without exogenous insulin, the levocarnitine is pretty much wasted.

Plus exogenous insulin appears to be combine well with HGH ... and I plan to stick with HGH forever, since I see a few benefits and not many downsides.

Given my lack of experience with exogenous insulin, what would be the recommended dose? Which specific insulin preparation (as there are many!)? When? And under what other parameters (with other components like IGF-1, T3, with food, without food, what food, etc.?).

Thanks.

Forgot to mention: also take cabergoline 2x/week in an effort to keep some semblance of libido.
    Why are you adding insulin if fat loss is your goal?

I haven’t added insulin , I’m still learning ...

The research I have done indicates that levocarnitine injections seem to work well (for fat loss) as long as they are combined with exogenous insulin.

Then again, perhaps levocarnitine isn’t the way to go, in which case the whole insulin topic becomes irrelevant.

I’m wide open for suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Why are you adding insulin if fat loss is your goal?

I haven’t added insulin , I’m still learning ...

The research I have done indicates that levocarnitine injections seem to work well (for fat loss) as long as they are combined with exogenous insulin.

Then again, perhaps levocarnitine isn’t the way to go, in which case the whole insulin topic becomes irrelevant.

I’m wide open for suggestions.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=comoAuzEwss
    This guy knows his stuff. Essentially lcarnitine doesn't work for fat loss.
    Insulin, unless you're going to use it a very specific way, will inhibit fat loss.
    If you want to lose fat, be in a calorie deficit. There's no shortcuts to it.
    You could use t3 or clen , which helps, you will burn more calories than otherwise. But unless you have a deadline, the best way is to do it at a moderate calorie deficit, in a sustainable manner which you don't lose it too fast and feel like shit while doing it (and inevitably rebound).
    If you're getting your information from people you don't know/trust on boards, or someone like "Dr Tony huge," you should fact check with your own research. The fact they said you need insulin to transport it should raise flags.
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 10-31-2019 at 03:33 AM.
    Obs likes this.

(CrossFit).

Thanks.

for rapid fat loss this is what I recommend..

60mcg Clen
    25mcg T3
    50mg Winstrol or var

thats your base (trt dose of test is fine)

then this every morning before fasted cardio
    5mg Yohimbe
    2iu HGH
    3iu Insulin

and yes you could add some injectible L-carnitine to this stack as well..

later in the day you'll want to take another 2iu of HGH.

the insulin use here is just for fasted cardio. this is much much different then insulin use for muscle building and recovery, or for insulin use to help control blood sugars while running higher dosages of HGH.
    there are many different ways to run insulin.

for the basics, see my thread here on "insulin use for bodybuilding"

note- keep in mind that insulin use for fat loss is much more dangerous then insulin use for general bodybuilding purposes.. the reason is because your taking it fasted and if you mess up your dosage going hypo is way more possible (whereas with general insulin use your taking your insulin with meals)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-01-2019 at 09:49 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Thanks, I really appreciate the effort. A couple follow-up questions:

3 IU insulin before fasted cardio ... Which insulin should I use?

It seems one of the fast acting varieties is what I should use? Lispro, Aspart or Glulisine. Novo Nordisk Aspart is readily available where I live and it comes in a pre-filled, pen-style delivery device, thus offering straightforward dosing.

The danger of insulin is going hypo, understood.

Can I reasonably conclude that I would NEVER go hypo, even fasted, as long as insulin dosage never exceeds the 3 IU you recommend? Or is there some other variable that is beyond my control?
    Last edited by twmcm; 11-04-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks, I really appreciate the effort. A couple follow-up questions:

3 IU insulin before fasted cardio ... Which insulin should I use?

It seems one of the fast acting varieties is what I should use? Lispro, Aspart or Glulisine. Novo Nordisk Aspart is readily available where I live and it comes in a pre-filled, pen-style delivery device, thus offering straightforward dosing.

The danger of insulin is going hypo, understood.

Can I reasonably conclude that I would NEVER go hypo, even fasted, as long as insulin dosage never exceeds the 3 IU you recommend? Or is there some other variable that is beyond my control?
    Work your way up to 3 first, don't start there
    Make sure you have glucose tabs w you. Most people will be fine at 3, but it doesn't cost you anything to be safe vs the risk

Looks like I am good to go. All the gear in hand, except T3 (Triiodothyronine) because I couldn’t find it. Alas, I found something called liothyronine. Maybe it’s the same thing. Any idea if liothyronine would have the intended effect?

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    Is 2IU of HGH sufficient for fat loss roughly how long before seeing the benefits? Is 4IU that much better? Got easy access to Humatrope atm but would rather not use more if not needed.

Looks like I am good to go. All the gear in hand, except T3 (Triiodothyronine) because I couldn’t find it. Alas, I found something called liothyronine. Maybe it’s the same thing. Any idea if liothyronine would have the intended effect?
    yes that will work

Quote Originally Posted by wizzy View Post
    Is 2IU of HGH sufficient for fat loss roughly how long before seeing the benefits? Is 4IU that much better? Got easy access to Humatrope atm but would rather not use more if not needed.
    2iu upon waking before fasted cardio is going to be the best way to use HGH for fat loss . if you can afford it taking another 2iu later in the day is beneficial as well
    wizzy likes this.

Brianwhite745 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    2iu upon waking before fasted cardio is going to be the best way to use HGH for fat loss . if you can afford it taking another 2iu later in the day is beneficial as well
    When taking the 2 iu before fasted cardio, is it to be injected sub-q or intramuscular?

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianwhite745 View Post
    When taking the 2 iu before fasted cardio, is it to be injected sub-q or intramuscular?
    Always sub-q. No need to IM

I'm going to go ahead and add to this thread . the reason why is because we all talk about "HGH" but all in all most bodybuilders have not a clue what HGH is even doing .. they think they know what testosterone is doing and talk about androgen receptors or whatever , but have not an F clue what HGH does .. they just take it

going to make this as basic and bro as possible

- first off . in cellular biology keep in minds that cells have to learn information. and memorize it. they are not just created out of nothing magically.. they are like a child . they learn from what they observe and see and then they grow into that.
    (hgh plays a role here and I'll get to that later)

- 'human' growth hormone is a redundant term.. its like saying "side lateral dumbbell raises" when all you need to say is "side raises" or "lateral raises" because both the words side and lateral mean the same thing.
    191aa amino acid strain, ie. somatotropic hormone, released by the human pituitary is species specific. its only a structure that works by and in humans. period. so we don't really need to call it "human" growth hormone.. there is no other aspect of it other then human to begin with.

- how does HGh work .. ok I'm going to make this a bro and blunt as possible.
    in order for cells and structures to grow they need information and energy/raw material . just like if you were a contractor and you were asked to build a house. you can't just develop that out of nothing . you need information and you need the raw material to build.
    HGH is simply the provider of these things.

HGH is released and then tells the pancreas to release Lipase and Glucagon (ie, energy developers) ,, lipase and glucogon then go and get the energy reservers needed for building cells. Lipase releases fatty acids into the blood stream (energy) and glucogon releases glucose into the blood stream (energy) .
    ok well now that energy is now available into the blood stream and the blood is the transporter of energy systems and raw materials. while this is happening HGh is then going to stem cells or satellite cells (i.e, baby cells) and teaching them. basically preparing them for the building products that are headed their way so they can develop into full blown adults cells.
    Then when our blood tri glyceride and blood sugar raises , the pancreas releases insulin into the blood stream.. this insulin is processed the liver as well and when the liver sees that HGH, insulin, and estrogen are all present together ,, it releases IGF.
    IGF then gets sent to those baby cells that got an education and learning analysis from the HGH and told how to grow, are actually then grown into what the HGH told them to be by the IGF.

now while this is all happening your body does not really know how much raw material its going to need to build the house.. so it also releases whats called 'binding proteins' at the same time . these binding proteins basically are conservative savers that don't want anything to go to waste in the building process .. not scrap lumbar on this construction site.
    these binding proteins will bind up any IGF that was not needed for the building process and store it for later.. likewise, the fatty acids and glucose that were not burned up as energy in the building process will get stored again and saved for later .

anyhow .. just some basic shit here for some of you guys to think about

M3g
    M3g is offline New Member
    Got couple of questions here mate I need your big gear head knowledge on.

I’m 25 and I’ve done a basic test e cycle and now want to lose fat and seen your recommendation of 2iu morning pre cardio and another 2iu later on and I plan on using gh only protocol. How long would you think this protocol can be done? Is there a time limit before its harming your natural production? If there’s gains that were made (muscle wise) from the increased IGF are they sustainable after getting off the gh? Is there like a pct protocol for getting off gh? And of course the question I know I won’t like the answer to is, do you think is okay for someone my age to take or is to much of a risk? Cheers mate.

GabeS is offline New Member
    Asking this question in here as I will probably get more replies than with the thread I created.
    I for some reason dont have search button on my cell app, so I tried scrolling through and couldnt find anything on this.

I have tested 4 brands HGH so far this year.
    Blood serum, and the best results I got after testing 10iu intramuscular waiting 3 hrs.
    Were 7.5 and 10ng/mL

I believe others have tested at 23-30ng/ml
    So obviously the HGH I have is weaker.

I am torn between asking for half my money back and upping my dose to achieve the correct blood serum numbers?
    Or continue returning the weak stuff and waiting times plus more testing to find the better product.....
    Yes I know it would be best to find better HGH but after testing 4 brands 7 times it's getting tiring and costly and at this point if it's not unhealthy I might just take double doses and pay half price for the stuff. I'm just tired of waiting and testing all the time.

I would do 4iu a day for the first month or 2 and then upping to 6 once I was half way through my next test/eq/mast cycle.
    I will probably continue to run 6month cycles of 3iu a day once a year after that.

Alta is offline Associate Member
    This Covid thing sucks. I've turned into a mess with no exercise and no HGH and awful diet the last 6 months. It's been fun, but it's time to clean it up!!

Any comments on the following (mainly for a cut cycle):

Morning:
    1000mg NAC (liver support)
    25mg T3
    3.3iu HGH
    40mg Var

Night
    60mg MK677

Any feedback here? I've used Var before, but not solo. Usually with Test. I have some prop lying around but not sure if I want to use it or not as I get high blood pressure and it screws with my cholesterol. More looking to drop a few lbs quickly in the next month or so. I'm fine doing a recovery as well, I have HCG for during, clomid and arimadex for after if I need it (opinions??)

- I already fast daily
    - diet is now cleaned up
    - back to training 6-7 days a week

I would add clen , but I don't want to go searching around for it and I hear it makes you jittery which I absolutely do not want. I hate that.

GabeS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
    Asking this question in here as I will probably get more replies than with the thread I created.
    I for some reason dont have search button on my cell app, so I tried scrolling through and couldnt find anything on this.

I have tested 4 brands HGH so far this year.
    Blood serum, and the best results I got after testing 10iu intramuscular waiting 3 hrs.
    Were 7.5 and 10ng/mL

I believe others have tested at 23-30ng/ml
    So obviously the HGH I have is weaker.

I am torn between asking for half my money back and upping my dose to achieve the correct blood serum numbers?
    Or continue returning the weak stuff and waiting times plus more testing to find the better product.....
    Yes I know it would be best to find better HGH but after testing 4 brands 7 times it's getting tiring and costly and at this point if it's not unhealthy I might just take double doses and pay half price for the stuff. I'm just tired of waiting and testing all the time.

I would do 4iu a day for the first month or 2 and then upping to 6 once I was half way through my next test/eq/mast cycle.
    I will probably continue to run 6month cycles of 3iu a day once a year after that.
    Anyone?
    Thanks in advance.

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member
    I am wondering what would be beneficial most for leaning a bit and adding lbm,gh or igf-1?

mahmoudskhalil93 is offline New Member
    Which hgh is better Glotropin or Biotrope. If neither which one do you guys recommend?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

surfer3873 is offline New Member

HGH only

Hi, I am 38 years old. I weigh around 92kg I'm guessing I am around 25-30% bf. I havent started on HGH but am about to. I dont want to get massive but just toned and keep the muscle that I have. I was going to only do HGH and run 3UI in the morning fasted followed by cardio/weights, either in the morning or afternoon depending on work. Is there anything I should consider/issues with this HGH only method? I appreciate any help. Kind regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information