Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: HGH usage discussion thread

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

HGH usage discussion thread

so I get questions all the time in regards to HGH.. I can see how things can be confusing in regards to using HGH for bodybuilding and I often times feel like I'm contradicting myself when I give our HGH information or protocols. sometimes I'm recommending 4iu of HGH first thing in the morning, sometimes I'm recommending 2iu in the morning and 2iu later in the day, sometimes I'm telling guys you don't need to run much more then 4-6iu per day, sometimes I'm saying using 8-10iu pre workout.

the reason for all these differences is because each situation and context is different. HGH has many different uses and needs to be paired to that persons goals, training, AAS stack, etc.. there is not just ONE way to run HGH and that way is the universal rule. no there are many different ways and usage of HGH.

so I'll discuss some of this stuff here.

feel free to ask any questions, chime in, provide your experiences, etc..
    Family_guy, BG, JaneDoe and 2 others like this.

I just posted this on my log . but fits in perfectly here

A majority of people have no clue how HGH works at all. they think its just a magic hormone that repairs and builds cells.. well all that repair and cell building processes requires lots of ENERGY. it doesn't just happen from nothing. HGH kinda "knows this" and so its going to work from two different fronts. the first thing its going to do is provide your body with the raw material and energy it needs to repair and build cells.
    now what does your body use for energy ? Fat and Glucose... what happens when you take HGH and you were to immediately test your blood. well your blood glucose levels are going to be greatly elevated and so are your blood triglycerides. thats because the HGH is causing the dumping of these two energy sources into the blood stream as an immediate source of energy available for the cell building and repairing process.

so in regards to fat loss . HGH is directly lipolytic. it frees fat from fat cells and makes that fat available to be oxidized for energy. thats how HGH makes you lean.. note: its NOT a fat burner though. theres a difference between liberating fatty acids from storage and the actual burning of fat by the mitochondria of a cell. HGH only liberates the fat, it does not directly burn it.
    but if you took HGH fasted and did fasted cardio, the fat that HGH liberated into the blood stream is then available to be burned up as energy.
    thats why I highly recommend HGH first thing in AM with fasted cardio..

now in regards to blood sugar and HGH. as stated already HGH frees up fat into the blood stream for energy and it also frees up glucose into the blood stream for energy. again, HGH has to free up energy first, because the repairing and building of cells is an energy demanding task.
    but people take HGH and they see they have high blood sugar levels from it. they automatically think "oh no I'm getting insulin resistant" "I'm getting diabetes" .. no thats not whats going on. your blood sugars are not high because hgh causes you to be insulin resistant, its high because of what I explained about HGH needing the energy dumped into the blood, so glucose that is stored is in the blood now and thus your blood sugar levels are going to be higher . you really think one shot of HGH is going to cause insulin resistance . no. your blood sugar is high cause thats how HGH works . it dumps both fat and glucose into the blood so there is energy available for hgh to do the building and repairing processes.

""I've heard HGH is not anabolic ""

HGH is anabolic in soft tissue (ie, non contractile tissue, like tendons) but its not directly anabolic for muscle hypertrophy. it is however very anabolic indirectly. muscle tissue responds to IGF and MGF , and not directly to HGH.. but HGH increases both of those (via hepatic IGF production, where when both HGH and Insulin are present in the blood stream the liver takes this synergy and upregulates the production of IGF). IGF directly builds and repairs muscle tissue.
    so the HGH itself is only repairing soft tissues, but a by product of HGH is repairing muscle tissue. so your going to build more muscle over all with high levels of HGH, because the raw material is then there as compared to having low levels of HGH.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-03-2019 at 05:28 PM.

"" I know lots of people take HGH for better body composition and fat loss, but I want to use it to get huge. whats that protocol look like compared to the standard HGH protocol (but I also don't want to get an "hgh gut" and extended abdomen)""

so standard all around basic protocol for HGH use is simply 4iu per day taken in the morning every single day. if fat loss is your main goal then take 2iu with fasted cardio and then another 2iu later in the day.

IF getting huge is your number one goal. then this is what I recommend. 4-5 days per week on workout days.. about 1 hour before your workout take a large bolus dose of HGH, 8-10iu (with a carb meal). pre workout take 10iu of slin. intra workout drink 50g of carbs, 15g of EAAs, 5g creatine, 5g glycerol, teaspoon of salt. then with your post workout meal take in 20iu of slin with 100+ g of carbs from potatoes (potatoes are super high in potassium and potassium is very synergestic with insulin and salt.. the potassium "pump" is going to drive all that shit in your blood stream into the muscle cells).

no need to take HGH on your off days.. the large bolus dose of HGH in the above scenario is going to provide a super compensating effect in IGF output along with the insulin and the IGF signaling we will be generating during the workout.

remember, there are IGF receptors all over your body, including in your intestines and the smooth muscles of the stomach.. you want your IGF to spike when IGF in muscle tissue signaling is high . you don't want IGF super high all the time and it begin to build the smooth muscle of the intestinal track and cause stomach growth (intestinal muscle IS muscle and IGF will cause it to grow, especially when that muscle is working hard all the time because of all the calories your eating)...

so my above strategy is based on timing for IGF signaling in muscle tissue and only using large amounts of HGH during that exact time and way only, to avoid spill over and stomach growth

5millionbucks is offline Junior Member
    Quick question though; has anyone ever dirty bulk'd on HGH; like eating 1500-2000 calories over maintenance(I know surplus and diet should be kept clean); but was wondering if they got fat as fuck still or stayed decently lean. Obviously if you go from 5-12% bodyfat you stayed lean the whole time because you had more head way in terms of not getting fat. I always wondered what the gains would be like dirty bulking with hgh at 4iu per day while running test. I haven't dirty bulk'd in years(since I was 20-21) and man I use to gain so much strength in the gym as a natty but so fat and bloated; wondering how it would look like if I did this on anabolics and growth.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 5millionbucks View Post
    Quick question though; has anyone ever dirty bulk'd on HGH; like eating 1500-2000 calories over maintenance(I know surplus and diet should be kept clean); but was wondering if they got fat as fuck still or stayed decently lean. Obviously if you go from 5-12% bodyfat you stayed lean the whole time because you had more head way in terms of not getting fat. I always wondered what the gains would be like dirty bulking with hgh at 4iu per day while running test. I haven't dirty bulk'd in years(since I was 20-21) and man I use to gain so much strength in the gym as a natty but so fat and bloated; wondering how it would look like if I did this on anabolics and growth.

HGH is lipolytic.. so even if your bulking, if you time things properly, you can still get lipolytic effects from HGH.. (calories in vs calories out, blah blah blah.. a lipolytic drug is lipolytic and you can still get fat burning even in a cal surplus).

take your HGH first thing in the morning upon waking.. within 30 mins the HGH is providing lipolytic (and glycolytic) effects. NOW just because HGH helps liberate fatty acids into the blood stream does not mean that it itself burns fat.. releasing fat from fat cells is NOT fat burning. all that that does is provide the fatty acids as an available energy source in the blood stream to THEN be used for energy by the cells. so keep that in mind, after you take your HGH you need to burn off those fatty acids otherwise they will go right back to being stored as body fat.

this is why I recommend taking HGH first thing upon waking and doing fasted cardio to help stay lean. wither your bulking or cutting.
    so I'd say yes you can use HGH for a "dirty bulk"
    5millionbucks and Family_guy like this.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    "" I know lots of people take HGH for better body composition and fat loss, but I want to use it to get huge. whats that protocol look like compared to the standard HGH protocol (but I also don't want to get an "hgh gut" and extended abdomen)""

so standard all around basic protocol for HGH use is simply 4iu per day taken in the morning every single day. if fat loss is your main goal then take 2iu with fasted cardio and then another 2iu later in the day.

IF getting huge is your number one goal. then this is what I recommend. 4-5 days per week on workout days.. about 1 hour before your workout take a large bolus dose of HGH, 8-10iu (with a carb meal). pre workout take 10iu of slin. intra workout drink 50g of carbs, 15g of EAAs, 5g creatine, 5g glycerol, teaspoon of salt. then with your post workout meal take in 20iu of slin with 100+ g of carbs from potatoes (potatoes are super high in potassium and potassium is very synergestic with insulin and salt.. the potassium "pump" is going to drive all that shit in your blood stream into the muscle cells).

no need to take HGH on your off days.. the large bolus dose of HGH in the above scenario is going to provide a super compensating effect in IGF output along with the insulin and the IGF signaling we will be generating during the workout.

remember, there are IGF receptors all over your body, including in your intestines and the smooth muscles of the stomach.. you want your IGF to spike when IGF in muscle tissue signaling is high . you don't want IGF super high all the time and it begin to build the smooth muscle of the intestinal track and cause stomach growth (intestinal muscle IS muscle and IGF will cause it to grow, especially when that muscle is working hard all the time because of all the calories your eating)...

so my above strategy is based on timing for IGF signaling in muscle tissue and only using large amounts of HGH during that exact time and way only, to avoid spill over and stomach growth
    You say to take 8-10 iu of hgh with a carb meal pre workout...why? Doesn't hgh basically shut off your body's ability produce insulin while it is active? I would understand if you were timing the hgh peak with insulin peak and THEN consume carbs.

I'm just not understanding why you would consume a high carb meal with hgh flowing through you but not insulin. Please help.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    You say to take 8-10 iu of hgh with a carb meal pre workout...why? Doesn't hgh basically shut off your body's ability produce insulin while it is active? I would understand if you were timing the hgh peak with insulin peak and THEN consume carbs.

I'm just not understanding why you would consume a high carb meal with hgh flowing through you but not insulin. Please help.
    Notice the wording, there is a 1 hour window between the HGH and any food. And the carbs with the slin.
    Which corresponds w everything I have heard. GH first thing when waking up and don't eat within 45 minutes

Edit: yeah, I misread that. Your right, it does say carbs w gH. I'm not understanding the mechanics as well. That's probably why he recommends the 10iu insulin with it as well.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 06-11-2019 at 05:14 AM.

I'm not sure why your asking about hgh "but not insulin" . my protocol has 30 iu of exogenous insulin mentioned.

that specific protocol is for mass and size. you want HGH, carbs/glucose, and insulin all together to help promote growth factors and increase hepatic output of IGF.
    Growth is an energy dependent thing. glucose helps provide the 'fuel' needed to stimulate this growth.. HGH does not magically build and repair cells without utilizing energy. hgh and glucose metabolism are closely related (in a natural state you body pulses HGH and raises blood sugar at the same time.. which makes perfect sense because growth is again an energy dependent thing).

if your using HGH specifically for growth and size, you need to fuel that growth and thats where Carbs/glucose comes into play (plus exogenous insulin).
    HGH for fat loss is a different thing and a different protocol and I do not recommend using HGH with a carb meal if your goal is fat loss
    Family_guy and Herbert123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Notice the wording, there is a 1 hour window between the HGH and any food. And the carbs with the slin.
    Which corresponds w everything I have heard. GH first thing when waking up and don't eat within 45 minutes

Edit: yeah, I misread that. Your right, it does say carbs w gH. I'm not understanding the mechanics as well. That's probably why he recommends the 10iu insulin with it as well.

whats in bold really only applies to Growth hormone secretagogues and peptides and not to actual exogenous HGH (unless your goal is just fat loss).
    food can blunt a secretagogues effect on pulsing natty growth hormone to some degree so you want to take them on an empty stomach. with exogenous HGH it does not matter, as your completely bypassing the pituitary and any gh pulse by administering hgh directly into the blood..
    if you inject 4iu of hgh then you get 4iu of hgh wither you have food in your stomach or not. again with peptides however their effects my be blunted and you may not get the GH pulse you were hoping for

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Interesting thread.

I've been running growth the past few years trying to come up with a scenario that is effective with my lifestyle. Being one that I train a lot and am quite active, but I have a hard time dieting.

So far the most effective way (for me) to lose weight and make huge cardio gains has been a combo of intermittent fasting, Low carb diet and 3.3iu HGH 5 days on 2 days off.

I take 3.3 iu arond 9AM, train at lunch (crossfit style training) eat my first meal around 3PM, then eat again around 6 and a small meal (usually ham and cheese omelette) around 9PM. Protein shakes, BCAA's, etc all taken in that window. It's not a very "clean" diet per se, but it's low carb high fat and protein.

Does anyone have any suggestions here? I cannot find ANY literature on the effects of taking growth with this type of meal and training plan. All I know is I lost 20lbs over 3-4 months, have kept it off, and cheat on weekends with all kinds of garbage like chips, pizza, beer, etc. I'm not terribly fat to begin with, (6'1" 200lbs) but people have definitely noticed the recomp.

I just really want to know why it is so effective, or if I can tweak it even further.

I'm not sure why your asking about hgh "but not insulin " . my protocol has 30 iu of exogenous insulin mentioned.

that specific protocol is for mass and size. you want HGH, carbs/glucose, and insulin all together to help promote growth factors and increase hepatic output of IGF.
    Growth is an energy dependent thing. glucose helps provide the 'fuel' needed to stimulate this growth.. HGH does not magically build and repair cells without utilizing energy. hgh and glucose metabolism are closely related (in a natural state you body pulses HGH and raises blood sugar at the same time.. which makes perfect sense because growth is again an energy dependent thing).

if your using HGH specifically for growth and size, you need to fuel that growth and thats where Carbs/glucose comes into play (plus exogenous insulin).
    HGH for fat loss is a different thing and a different protocol and I do not recommend using HGH with a carb meal if your goal is fat loss
    With that high carb meal, you mentioned you injected growth hormone but not insulin. So I guess what needs clarification is exactly what kind of insulin you're using. If it's the kind that is active all day, then it doesn't matter a whole lot. If you're using Humalog or a fast acting insulin, it really does matter.

HGH is lipolytic.. so even if your bulking, if you time things properly, you can still get lipolytic effects from HGH.. (calories in vs calories out, blah blah blah.. a lipolytic drug is lipolytic and you can still get fat burning even in a cal surplus).

take your HGH first thing in the morning upon waking.. within 30 mins the HGH is providing lipolytic (and glycolytic) effects. NOW just because HGH helps liberate fatty acids into the blood stream does not mean that it itself burns fat.. releasing fat from fat cells is NOT fat burning. all that that does is provide the fatty acids as an available energy source in the blood stream to THEN be used for energy by the cells. so keep that in mind, after you take your HGH you need to burn off those fatty acids otherwise they will go right back to being stored as body fat.

this is why I recommend taking HGH first thing upon waking and doing fasted cardio to help stay lean. wither your bulking or cutting.
    so I'd say yes you can use HGH for a "dirty bulk"
    Please show me the research you've come across that says you need to exercise when these fatty acids become available for fuel following an hgh injection, otherwise they become stored as fat again. I have never heard nor seen this, and I have a feeling this is false information.

Please show me the research you've come across that says you need to exercise when these fatty acids become available for fuel following an hgh injection, otherwise they become stored as fat again. I have never heard nor seen this, and I have a feeling this is false information.
    this is biology 101 from 7th grade science class.. fatty acids need to be oxidized as fuel by the mitochondria of the cell in order to be "burned" . just because fat is liberated from fat cells does not mean its oxidized or "burned" (it just means its liberated into the blood stream as an "available" fuel source)

sorry I'm not going to provide research on such basic shit as this . use google or go to a library and get a kids book on biology
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-12-2019 at 09:32 PM.

With that high carb meal, you mentioned you injected growth hormone but not insulin. So I guess what needs clarification is exactly what kind of insulin you're using. If it's the kind that is active all day, then it doesn't matter a whole lot. If you're using Humalog or a fast acting insulin, it really does matter.
    insulin is injected after the carb meal pre workout ( I stated this clearly with dosages even given as well as time frame).. I'm questioning your ability to read as a lot of the questions you have brought up here and details you ask about are already specifically mentioned .. do you have real questions or are you trying to start a debate or argument with these silly questions ? I'm not interested in arguments. you can learn from my posts and read them carefully and discuss the topics (ask real questions) or move on to another thread.

as for type of insulin used. its completely dependent on the client and their particular situation. I'm not giving specifics in a one paragraph post. heck with some clients I may be using Lantus, Humalog and Novalin R ALL together at different times of the day for different reasons. Others may be using just Novalin N or just Novalog .
    the specific type of insulin used is situation and context dependent and beyond the scope here . BUT if you have even a surface knowledge of insulin you likely know that either a fast or regular acting insulin is whats likely being used preworkout (following the HGH injection).. again, this is well known, which is why I'm questioning your motivation behind the questions your asking as they don't seem sincere

sorry if I sound brash here. maybe I'm reading your posts wrong, but your coming across to me as not asking sincere thread related questions and just wanting to question bs for the sake of questioning and nothing more
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-12-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    Interesting thread.

I've been running growth the past few years trying to come up with a scenario that is effective with my lifestyle. Being one that I train a lot and am quite active, but I have a hard time dieting.

So far the most effective way (for me) to lose weight and make huge cardio gains has been a combo of intermittent fasting, Low carb diet and 3.3iu HGH 5 days on 2 days off.

I take 3.3 iu arond 9AM, train at lunch (crossfit style training) eat my first meal around 3PM, then eat again around 6 and a small meal (usually ham and cheese omelette) around 9PM. Protein shakes, BCAA's, etc all taken in that window. It's not a very "clean" diet per se, but it's low carb high fat and protein.

Does anyone have any suggestions here? I cannot find ANY literature on the effects of taking growth with this type of meal and training plan. All I know is I lost 20lbs over 3-4 months, have kept it off, and cheat on weekends with all kinds of garbage like chips, pizza, beer, etc. I'm not terribly fat to begin with, (6'1" 200lbs) but people have definitely noticed the recomp.

I just really want to know why it is so effective, or if I can tweak it even further.
    whats in bold above is the reason why your having effective fat loss using HGH (of course being in a calorie deficit and training and cardio all being part of that).

by taking HGH fasted and remaining in a fasted state during the majority of its duration in the blood stream as well as training during that time, all BEFORE having your first meal is going to be very lipolytic.

as my biology 101 post refers to. fatty acids need to be liberated from the fat cells, and THEN they become available for energy dependent cells to oxidize as a fuel source. by taking HGH fasted and remaining fasted you allow time for the HGH to help liberate fatty acids from storage, but you also put yourself in a calorie deficit during this time (your fasting) so that no additional energy sources are entering the blood stream,, now whats available to be oxidized and burnt for energy is the fatty acids that were liberated. these fatty acids and stored glycogen are primarily what your then using during your fasted workout.
    (on a side note.. if you took your HGH, and it helped liberate fatty acids into the blood stream , but then you binge ate fats and carbs as well did not train and put yourself in a surplus,, you would not then be oxidizing those fatty acids and they would get restored as body fat.. HGH is not a "fat burner" its a "fat liberator" .. big difference)

this protocol your doing will definitely help with fat loss. not ideal for muscle gains though.

of course you'd make better progress without the weekend cheats and binging. but thats a different topic
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-12-2019 at 10:10 PM.

this is biology 101 from 7th grade science class.. fatty acids need to be oxidized as fuel by the mitochondria of the cell in order to be "burned" . just because fat is liberated from fat cells does not mean its oxidized or "burned" (it just means its liberated into the blood stream as an "available" fuel source)

sorry I'm not going to provide research on such basic shit as this . use google or go to a library and get a kids book on biology
    You burn calories just living. You’re saying that these fatty acids need to be burned via exercise nearly IMMEDIATELY after an hgh injection or else they go back to being stored as fat and that just is not true.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    whats in bold above is the reason why your having effective fat loss using HGH (of course being in a calorie deficit and training and cardio all being part of that).

by taking HGH fasted and remaining in a fasted state during the majority of its duration in the blood stream as well as training during that time, all BEFORE having your first meal is going to be very lipolytic.

as my biology 101 post refers to. fatty acids need to be liberated from the fat cells, and THEN they become available for energy dependent cells to oxidize as a fuel source. by taking HGH fasted and remaining fasted you allow time for the HGH to help liberate fatty acids from storage, but you also put yourself in a calorie deficit during this time (your fasting) so that no additional energy sources are entering the blood stream,, now whats available to be oxidized and burnt for energy is the fatty acids that were liberated. these fatty acids and stored glycogen are primarily what your then using during your fasted workout.
    (on a side note.. if you took your HGH, and it helped liberate fatty acids into the blood stream , but then you binge ate fats and carbs as well did not train and put yourself in a surplus,, you would not then be oxidizing those fatty acids and they would get restored as body fat.. HGH is not a "fat burner" its a "fat liberator" .. big difference)

this protocol your doing will definitely help with fat loss. not ideal for muscle gains though.

of course you'd make better progress without the weekend cheats and binging. but thats a different topic

English 101 burned not burnt! Lol
    GearHeaded likes this.

You burn calories just living. You’re saying that these fatty acids need to be burned via exercise nearly IMMEDIATELY after an hgh injection or else they go back to being stored as fat and that just is not true.
    the context here is bodybuilding. not living a normal life.. if you want the best most extreme fat loss then yes your best off burning off those fatty acids as quickly and efficiently as possible.
    can you be a soccer mom and take 1iu hgh per day and get a little benefit and fat loss from that . perhaps, but thats not the context here buddy.

of course fatty acids in the blood stream get stored as body fat if they are not oxidized.. otherwise your blood triglycerides would accumulate and be through the roof.
    heck even after eating a fatty meal and those fats enter the blood stream they get stored fairly rapidly.. its not normal or healthy to have tons of fatty acids floating around your blood stream. they get burned up or they get stored as fat (thats why humans are so efficient at storing body fat).
    not sure why this is even being brought up at this point. very simple concept here as stated above.

think you should read a book or two before stating something is not true. you simply don't know this to be true. being ignorant of a topic is not what constitutes something being true or not (just because you may have never seen a 9 foot tall polar bear in person does not mean they don't exist , it just means your personally ignorant of the idea/fact).

if you don't even know that fatty acids in the blood stream get stored as body fat if they are not oxidized by cells and that your body is not just going to keep accumulating these fats in the blood stream ,, then your really not in a position to tell me , or anyone else, what is or is not true regarding any of the subject matter thats been discussed here.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    English 101 burned not burnt! Lol
    "burnt , baby burnt" .. I like the way "burnt" sounds better brother .
    Family_guy likes this.

the context here is bodybuilding. not living a normal life.. if you want the best most extreme fat loss then yes your best off burning off those fatty acids as quickly and efficiently as possible.
    can you be a soccer mom and take 1iu hgh per day and get a little benefit and fat loss from that . perhaps, but thats not the context here buddy.

of course fatty acids in the blood stream get stored as body fat if they are not oxidized.. otherwise your blood triglycerides would accumulate and be through the roof.
    heck even after eating a fatty meal and those fats enter the blood stream they get stored fairly rapidly.. its not normal or healthy to have tons of fatty acids floating around your blood stream. they get burned up or they get stored as fat (thats why humans are so efficient at storing body fat).
    not sure why this is even being brought up at this point. very simple concept here as stated above.

think you should read a book or two before stating something is not true. you simply don't know this to be true. being ignorant of a topic is not what constitutes something being true or not (just because you may have never seen a 9 foot tall polar bear in person does not mean they don't exist , it just means your personally ignorant of the idea/fact).

if you don't even know that fatty acids in the blood stream get stored as body fat if they are not oxidized by cells and that your body is not just going to keep accumulating these fats in the blood stream ,, then your really not in a position to tell me , or anyone else, what is or is not true regarding any of the subject matter thats been discussed here.
    Yet you can't site one source that says hgh causes your body to release stored fats into your blood stream and if you don't burn them, they will be stored as fat again?

"burnt , baby burnt" .. I like the way "burnt" sounds better brother .
    Lmao! I guess it sounds a little more exciting.

Here's a good one. There are a dozen more. Reading studies is a bitch, I recommend starting with the conclusion and then going back and working your easy through the abstract
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12679475/
    Basically, GH is correct. Higher HGH levels means more FFA (free fatty acids) means more fat loss

Yet you can't site one source that says hgh causes your body to release stored fats into your blood stream and if you don't burn them, they will be stored as fat again?
    from your posts its clear you don't even have a basic 4th grader knowledge of biology and can't comprehend simple things like how fat is liberated and then oxidized by cells and if not 'burned up' is stored .. YET you want me to provide you with academic research and site sources to back up what I say for you in regards to something far more advanced . lol, come on man,, your killing me here haha.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-13-2019 at 05:18 PM.
    Jayd85 and Family_guy like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just saw this and didnt read any of yet, I will when I have time. Just so you have a little back ground on me I used 192aa brown tops back in the beginning, you would get a red spot around the injection site and a bb size lump because you body would try to reject it, then red/blue generics, pinwheels from Manta, Jin's straight from GenSci (Chen), all the fake generics, Saizen, Omnitrope, Humatrope and Sero's at the end.

Ive done every protocol from eod big shots, to 3x ed, to 5/2 before/after gym, so on and so forth.

Best way imo, 3x a day 7 days ew for sure, more pulses the better and after 40 yrs old before bed with the last shot. On my heavy days I would go big on my bed time inject, it really makes a difference. We know that's when your body naturally releases your biggest pulse when we first hit rem sleep so your body recovers from your daily abuse, but after 40 that is very minimal so I believe its great to replace it.

I would train one day then the next would be just cardio and filler stuff so those filler days I would only take 1 to 1.5iu's 3 times a day, then on the real training days I would split 7iu's up, 1.5/1.5/4 iu's. This would save the kits a little, they go fast Again, definitely 7 days a week.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Damn war of the nerds in here...

I eat all the fatty asses I want and I will burn them whenever I so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Damn war of the nerds in here...

I eat all the fatty asses I want and I will burn them whenever I so choose.
    Lmao!
    Obs likes this.

It's still just not the way HGH works. You don't inject and then your body just releases fats into your bloodstream to be burned for fuel. Having high igf-1 levels promotes your body to not store any fat and to use stored fats for fuel.

It's still just not the way HGH works. You don't inject and then your body just releases fats into your bloodstream to be burned for fuel. Having high igf-1 levels promotes your body to not store any fat and to use stored fats for fuel.
    How does stored fat get used for fuel? It has to be released into the bloodstream first right? So didn’t you just prove that point?
    GearHeaded likes this.

How does stored fat get used for fuel? It has to be released into the bloodstream first right? So didn’t you just prove that point?
    Something about stored fat and hydrolysis. Then I got down a rabbit hole and was getting way past my bio101 knowledge
    Here is the wiki on it
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_acid_metabolism

Something about stored fat and hydrolysis. Then I got down a rabbit hole and was getting way past my bio101 knowledge
    Here is the wiki on it
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_acid_metabolism
    So from what I read and based off common sense fatty acids are released then used for energy

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    So from what I read and based off common sense fatty acids are released then used for energy
    Fatty asses are squeezed and pounded
    Family_guy likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Just saw this and didnt read any of yet, I will when I have time. Just so you have a little back ground on me I used 192aa brown tops back in the beginning, you would get a red spot around the injection site and a bb size lump because you body would try to reject it, then red/blue generics, pinwheels from Manta, Jin's straight from GenSci (Chen), all the fake generics, Saizen, Omnitrope, Humatrope and Sero's at the end.

Ive done every protocol from eod big shots, to 3x ed, to 5/2 before/after gym, so on and so forth.

Best way imo, 3x a day 7 days ew for sure, more pulses the better and after 40 yrs old before bed with the last shot. On my heavy days I would go big on my bed time inject, it really makes a difference. We know that's when your body naturally releases your biggest pulse when we first hit rem sleep so your body recovers from your daily abuse, but after 40 that is very minimal so I believe its great to replace it.

I would train one day then the next would be just cardio and filler stuff so those filler days I would only take 1 to 1.5iu's 3 times a day, then on the real training days I would split 7iu's up, 1.5/1.5/4 iu's. This would save the kits a little, they go fast Again, definitely 7 days a week.
    Man, if we had an iu for every iu we've ever injected!!
    956Vette likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

yep . I'm not sure what the argument even was here. but in order for a cell to use fat as energy the fat has to first be released from fat storage into the blood stream .. this is called 'lipolysis'. HGH promotes lipolysis . which again is NOT actual fat burning, its just the release of fatty acids into the blood stream. in order for actual fat burning itself to take place a cell needs to use that fat as actual energy,, or the fats in the blood stream will just get stored again.
    this is also why if you took 5iu of HGH, did some mild fasted cardio, and then went and got blood work done, the bloodwork may end up showing your triglycerides as elevated and give you a false positive. because fatty acids were dumped into the blood stream to be available as an energy source
    Family_guy likes this.

how the heck do you think those stored fats can be used as fuel ? stored fats can't just be magically burned up.. they have to be released into the blood stream as a fuel source first. thats what HGH helps promote, lipolysis, the releasing of stored fats into the blood stream. it does the same exact thing with glucose/glycogen. thats why your blood sugar is going to be elevated when taking HGH. both blood sugar and blood triglycerides are going to be elevated when taking HGH.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    GH you have a lot of patience my brother. Keep up the good work!!
    GearHeaded likes this.

how the heck do you think those stored fats can be used as fuel ? stored fats can't just be magically burned up.. they have to be released into the blood stream as a fuel source first. thats what HGH helps promote, lipolysis, the releasing of stored fats into the blood stream. it does the same exact thing with glucose/glycogen. thats why your blood sugar is going to be elevated when taking HGH. both blood sugar and blood triglycerides are going to be elevated when taking HGH.
    This made me laugh out loud! It’s like a child saying “no no no I’m right” even when you’ve proved your point.

Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    I take my 3IU first thing in the morning. It's simple and easy to be consistent. I'll eat first breakfast about 50-60 minutes later.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

Someone told me this only happens for a few a hours post injection. Can we confirm or deny?
    GearHeaded likes this.

Someone told me this only happens for a few a hours post injection. Can we confirm or deny?
    I believe this to be true, but have no information to back that up . but I'm confident enough that I advise clients who are cutting to take their HGH injection first thing upon waking when fasted and then do their fasted cardio about 30 mins later, in at attempt to burn up the fatty acids that are being released into the blood stream,, that way they don't just get stored again later on
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information