tuxpic is offline New Member

What would be the best option for my needs? Planning what to do..

Hi guys, I Will start a test prop only cycle in 1 week. 1400mg a week for 8 weeks.
    I have been Reading about insulin for more than 1 year ago and I would like to add it to my cycle for the extra gains.

I will use lispro humalog. And I would like to use it pre-training because I like the idea about it preventing muscle break down. And because I traing in the evening and I dont want to pin after work out because I would have to stay awake for a long time before it leaves my body.

Is it really worth it to add it on cycle but not using HGH? (I cant afford hgh).

Also i plan to start from 5ui and slowly ramping up to 10ui pre workout. I Will take to the gym a 150g dextrose and 30g whey isolate or aminos.

I really hope it makes a good difference. I will eat and train the hardest in my life (I always give my best but I will try improve it even more).

I think 150g carb for the intra workout shake will be enough to not going hypo (I recognise the hypo symptoms because I suffered from it when I was on high doses of tren ).

Any advice or recommendation? And does using it pre give better results that using it post workout?

Thanks.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    I would think the guys will want to know age, weight, body fat, diet, goals etc. Don’t just read study the posts in this section by GearHeaded. They are very in depth. I was contemplating slin almost a year ago and the only reason I felt I was ready to start was because of GH’s posts. Been on here and there going on a year and things are great. But you MUST know what you are doing plus my medical background helped.

Thread Information