Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: HGH for Fat Loss

jwh7699 is offline Member

HGH for Fat Loss

Is there a certain dosing protocol using HGH for Fat loss?

Thanks!!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    yes . take your HGH dose first thing in the morning and do fasted cardio. if you can afford it, take micro doses of HGH multiple times per day as well to promote lipolysis
    jwh7699 likes this.

Thanks for the tip! I was planning on injecting 4iu's per day.
    So 2iu in the Morning, 1iu Mid-day and 1iu Evening?

Is 5 on 2 off ok or would 7 days a week be better?

Do site specific injections, stomach, obliques, make any difference?
    Last edited by jwh7699; 09-03-2019 at 07:28 PM.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I was planning on injecting 4iu's per day.
    So 2iu in the Morning, 1iu Mid-day and 1iu Evening?

Is 5 on 2 off ok or would 7 days a week be better?

Do site specific injections, stomach, obliques, make any difference?
    5 on 2 off is fine, so is 7 days a week. there's a lot to consider, like whether you are carb cycling 2 days a week, then the 5 on 2 off would be good.

Your split looks fine, I would just time my cardio to start 15-30 minutes after your largest injection for the day.

site injections don't matter. Keep in mind you are going to look bloated on hgh so you will be making progress but it won't appear in its entirety until you're about 2 weeks off the hgh. I always look flat and bloated when dieting on hgh (also because i'm usually keto) and I get so pissed because I feel like i'm not making progress. Then 1-2 weeks when i'm off it I can see the cuts and muscle separation.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yes . take your HGH dose first thing in the morning and do fasted cardio. if you can afford it, take micro doses of HGH multiple times per day as well to promote lipolysis
    GearHeaded, I've got to say I'm not a big fan of doing the multiple doses per day especially if you are consuming carbs. HGH has a half life of about 3-4 hours, and in that time frame, your pancreas has to work a lot harder to produce insulin , if it's even producing insulin at all. Hence why I'm a fan of insulin injections when taking hgh.

If you're doing something like intermittent fasting, though, I could see doing the 3-4 injections a day. What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your advice!

I will be still eating carbs.

Would a single 4iu injection be better then?

Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    Thanks for your advice!

I will be still eating carbs.

Would a single 4iu injection be better then?
    It would be great if you could do 2 IU before your morning cardio, avoid carbs for a few hours, and then another 2 IU before weight lifting if you can manage to be carb free again for a few hours. if not, just do another 2 iu before bed time. What is your diet like?

Also, to be clear, there still seems to be a lot of debate about the best time to inject. I saw a video of King Kamali recently say he tells everyone to inject the entire day's dose first thing in the morning. And then you have some professionals who talk about timing your gh before your workout, and then there is even more debate about timing insulin around hgh injection.

Bottom line, do your cardio, diet properly, and the hgh will speed things along. Just once again be prepared to not notice the weight loss in its entirety until the hgh bloat goes away about 2 weeks after your last injection.
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 09-05-2019 at 11:12 PM.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    5 on 2 off is fine, so is 7 days a week. there's a lot to consider, like whether you are carb cycling 2 days a week, then the 5 on 2 off would be good.

Your split looks fine, I would just time my cardio to start 15-30 minutes after your largest injection for the day.

site injections don't matter. Keep in mind you are going to look bloated on hgh so you will be making progress but it won't appear in its entirety until you're about 2 weeks off the hgh. I always look flat and bloated when dieting on hgh (also because i'm usually keto) and I get so pissed because I feel like i'm not making progress. Then 1-2 weeks when i'm off it I can see the cuts and muscle separation.
    I liked keto, but my training lost something... Idk how to explain it ... Explosivity (not-a-real-word) maybe?
    Have you found that as well?

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I liked keto, but my training lost something... Idk how to explain it ... Explosivity (not-a-real-word) maybe?
    Have you found that as well?
    For the first couple of weeks, yes, I definitely lost energy, but once you're truly keto and you're consistently consuming high amounts of healthy fat, I had energy all day long in abundance. Never tired, groggy, I stopped needing naps, etc.

Training is going to lose explosiveness regardless of what diet you're on I think. You're in a caloric deficit after all.

I'm on a Home-Delivery balanced meal plan. Between 100 to 200g a day of carbs.

Thread Information