tuxpic is offline New Member

Humalog preworkout.. Macros Shake

Hi, I Will do 4 weeks of humalog pre workout. I have never used insulin yet. But I have been Reading a lot for like a year to get all the information i can.
    So I Will start with 5iu pre workout and I Will add 1iu more each day until I reach 10iu.
    I Will use 10g carbs (glucose) per IU of insulin in my intra workout shake. So when im using 10iu I Will use 100 or 120g of carbs and 38g of aminos with 5g of creatine monohydrate.
    I Will also be using high doses of tren and other compounds so I dont care about fat gains. Actually I think I should use a bit more carbs because of the way trenbolone burns more carbs easily?
    Is the glucose fine or would I have problems?
    If course I Will always have with me the sugar tabs.

Is the intra workout shake correct? Or would you add or take off anything?

Thanks.
    Last edited by tuxpic; 08-26-2019 at 09:00 AM.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your protocol looks good! I would time it as follows:

15 mins pre workout 5-10 iu of Humalog

start of workout sip 50 grams of dextrose/glucose with 15+ grams of EAA's plus 5 grams of creatine (and whatever other nutrients you've decided on. potassium, vitamin c, etc.)

pwo shake: 50-100 grams of dextrose/glucose with 50 grams of whey protein isolate and whatever other nutrients you like to take.

Make sure to stay fat free (or almost fat free) for the 3-5 hours that Humalog remains active after injection. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 09-03-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Please keep in mind that everyone reacts differently to insulin injections. I used to be extremely sensitive to the injections to where I nearly went into "diabetic shock" a couple of times and had to beg my roommate to come bring me every carb in the house while I was nearly losing consciousness in my bedroom (I had injected Humalog PWO and had my shake immediately after, but fell asleep before I had a chance to get my PPWO meal in).

But now, and I wonder if adding HGH to the mix has something to do with this, I can easily get away with 5-7 grams of carbs per injection and sometimes not even have to worry about the second spike. Because I don't want to unnecessarily drink a bunch of dextrose, I'll usually just do 5-7 grams of dextrose per IU (sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't) and keep a bad of gummy bears with me just in case.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    Please keep in mind that everyone reacts differently to insulin injections. I used to be extremely sensitive to the injections to where I nearly went into "diabetic shock" a couple of times and had to beg my roommate to come bring me every carb in the house while I was nearly losing consciousness in my bedroom (I had injected Humalog PWO and had my shake immediately after, but fell asleep before I had a chance to get my PPWO meal in).

But now, and I wonder if adding HGH to the mix has something to do with this, I can easily get away with 5-7 grams of carbs per injection and sometimes not even have to worry about the second spike. Because I don't want to unnecessarily drink a bunch of dextrose, I'll usually just do 5-7 grams of dextrose per IU (sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't) and keep a bad of gummy bears with me just in case.
    When you went hypo how much insulin did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    When you went hypo how much insulin did you use?
    This is back when I was injecting 5-10 iu, but it was also when I first started using, so my body was probably extremely sensitive.

Thread Information