• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: What Rich Piana said about IGF-1

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

What Rich Piana said about IGF-1

I've been doing some research and watching a lot of videos trying to find out about igf-1, and one person I came across is Rich Piana. Rich claims to have actually used real pharmaceutical igf-1 "9 years ago" (the video is 6 years old, so that would make it 15 years ago). Apparently the muscle gain (not weight gain, not bloat) was unreal "1.5 inches on my arms in 6 months". After injecting directly into the muscle preworkout, the pumps were unworldly, 10x better than any combination of PED's he has ever taken.

He asserts that once he ran out of his supply, he tried about 9 different UGL and peptide labs' igf-1, and nothing ever came close to the feeling he got, basically no additional pump, and therefor he is under the assumption that there is no real UGL igf-1. He claims that if you had the real thing, you would know because your muscles were pumped beyond belief mid-workout.

Another thing that leads to his assumption is the fact that there are only two pharmaceutical companies that make igf-1 and they typically cost around $1,000 per bottle, whereas the stuff you and I could buy online comes nowhere close to that price. The pharmaceutical grade igf-1 is also only available for research labs and you have to provide the proper documentation to even acquire it. Doctors cannot prescribe igf-1.

All of this information comes from a 6 year old video, so I'm not sure if anything has changed since then in regards to the ability to acquire pharmacy grade igf-1.

What are y'all's thoughts on this?
    GearHeaded likes this.

Cakedup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    I've been doing some research and watching a lot of videos trying to find out about igf-1, and one person I came across is Rich Piana. Rich claims to have actually used real pharmaceutical igf-1 "9 years ago" (the video is 6 years old, so that would make it 15 years ago). Apparently the muscle gain (not weight gain, not bloat) was unreal "1.5 inches on my arms in 6 months". After injecting directly into the muscle preworkout, the pumps were unworldly, 10x better than any combination of PED's he has ever taken.

He asserts that once he ran out of his supply, he tried about 9 different UGL and peptide labs' igf-1, and nothing ever came close to the feeling he got, basically no additional pump, and therefor he is under the assumption that there is no real UGL igf-1. He claims that if you had the real thing, you would know because your muscles were pumped beyond belief mid-workout.

Another thing that leads to his assumption is the fact that there are only two pharmaceutical companies that make igf-1 and they typically cost around $1,000 per bottle, whereas the stuff you and I could buy online comes nowhere close to that price. The pharmaceutical grade igf-1 is also only available for research labs and you have to provide the proper documentation to even acquire it. Doctors cannot prescribe igf-1.

All of this information comes from a 6 year old video, so I'm not sure if anything has changed since then in regards to the ability to acquire pharmacy grade igf-1.

What are y'all's thoughts on this?
    My thoughts are he's talking about increLex. Which is regular igf-1. Not igf-1 Lr3. Which believe it or not is a lot stronger than imcrelex. There's a handful of companies out there still make it check out somedium online. Just Google that. Also check out @Ando medicals, and Novotrop..

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    give this a read ..

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-lr3-cost.html

IGF-LR3 , that you can pick up for around 70$ per bottle , is actually more expensive mg for mg (or dose for dose), then the pharma IGF Increlex , which is around $1200 per bottle .

A lot of people, like Rich, think that peptide co IGF has to be fake because its only 70$ a bottle, and pharma IGF is $1200 a bottle.. however, that $70 bottle is damn expensive still because your only get a couple mg's and only about 2 weeks worth of dosing out of it. Whereas the increllix comes in a giant bottle thats nearly a 6 month supply . the peptide co IGF is actually more expensive, not less.

side notes - There are some UK bodybuilders running Increlex, like Luke Sandoe.. its a lot more available over there.

just before Rich passed away he started using an anti aging doctor in Florida and was getting prescribed IGF with his TRT .. so if you got the $ its definitely available. but even if you go for "what appears to be cheaper" IGF-Lr3 from a peptide company , your paying a small fortune still to run it for a reasonable amount of time.

when I could afford it , I ran it during off cycle cruise phases for about 6 weeks. also I've ran it as my insulin replacement when taking breaks from using Slin

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    give this a read ..

IGF-LR3 , that you can pick up for around 70$ per bottle , is actually more expensive mg for mg (or dose for dose), then the pharma IGF Increlex , which is around $1200 per bottle .

A lot of people, like Rich, think that peptide co IGF has to be fake because its only 70$ a bottle, and pharma IGF is $1200 a bottle.. however, that $70 bottle is damn expensive still because your only get a couple mg's and only about 2 weeks worth of dosing out of it. Whereas the increllix comes in a giant bottle thats nearly a 6 month supply . the peptide co IGF is actually more expensive, not less.

side notes - There are some UK bodybuilders running Increlex, like Luke Sandoe.. its a lot more available over there.

just before Rich passed away he started using an anti aging doctor in Florida and was getting prescribed IGF with his TRT .. so if you got the $ its definitely available. but even if you go for "what appears to be cheaper" IGF-Lr3 from a peptide company , your paying a small fortune still to run it for a reasonable amount of time.

when I could afford it , I ran it during off cycle cruise phases for about 6 weeks. also I've ran it as my insulin replacement when taking breaks from using Slin
    Sorry to go off topic here but hopefully this comes off some use to OP as well. GH, do you have any other threads on IGF? Best ways to run it and in combination with which other compounds etc?
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Sorry to go off topic here but hopefully this comes off some use to OP as well. GH, do you have any other threads on IGF? Best ways to run it and in combination with which other compounds etc?
    I've mentioned various protocols for it in various threads, but don't think I've actually created a thread just on the use of IGF.. pretty sure in my log somewhere I broke down how I used IGF the last time I ran it .

but thats a good idea.. I'll start a thread specifically for its use in this section of the forums.. I'll break down IGF des, vs IGF lr3 , Increllex (and the other pharma brand out there, can't remember off the top of my head its brand name) and how to run them
    Livinlean likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    give this a read ..

I cant believe a doctor would have prescribed RICH anything without a complete physical from head to toe.
    His autopsy revealed that he wasn't a very healthy man at the time of his death. A solid doctor would have picked up on those issues.
    Quester likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I cant believe a doctor would have prescribed RICH anything without a complete physical from head to toe.
    His autopsy revealed that he wasn't a very healthy man at the time of his death. A solid doctor would have picked up on those issues.
    not only is the name of the clinic but the name of the doctor himself as well as the initial consultation and follow up post blood work analysis recorded on Rich's youtube channel, but the actual conversation about IGF is also recorded.

believe what you want . but keep in mind that most Doctors are normal average Joes like every single one of us that like to make some bank $ . they are not gods that only have our health in mind .
    I'm sure the doc made a decent cut of $ prescribing Rich with IGF . just like you make a good cut of cash selling people toxic AI's
    Quester, i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    the doc prescribing Rich with IGF is not speculation .. its published and public information . there is nothing thats "hard to believe" here

also , Rich's Autopsy report was pretty damn normal for a 50 year old man (that spend 2 weeks on life support) theres no reason a doctor would of held back from prescribing him.
    his pre "life support" physical and blood work would of showed him to be fairly healthy for 50
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-06-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    not only is the name of the clinic but the name of the doctor himself as well as the initial consultation and follow up post blood work analysis recorded on Rich's youtube channel, but the actual conversation about IGF is also recorded.

believe what you want . but keep in mind that most Doctors are normal average Joes like every single one of us that like to make some bank $ . they are not gods that only have our health in mind .
    I'm sure the doc made a decent cut of $ prescribing Rich with IGF . just like you make a good cut of cash selling people toxic AI's
    Lmao
    Best post ever
    i_SLAM_cougars and GearHeaded like this.

Thread Information