Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 2 Post By Windex

Thread: HGH 191aa VS 99.8 VS 95.5

  1. #1
    JohnnyV85's Avatar
    JohnnyV85 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    254

    HGH 191aa VS 99.8 VS 95.5

    Im wanting to do a run of HGH for a few months, first time. My source has a bunch of different HGH, can someone break it down for me what the differences are?

    HGH 191 aa
    99.8%
    99.5%
    Jintropin
    Kigtropin
    Hygetropin

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post
    Im wanting to do a run of HGH for a few months, first time. My source has a bunch of different HGH, can someone break it down for me what the differences are?

    HGH 191 aa
    99.8%
    99.5%
    Jintropin
    Kigtropin
    Hygetropin

    Thanks in advance!
    No idea about the percentages there but the last 3 options you listed are all HGH and just different trade names for it.
    HGH191 aa sounds weird never heard about it but as far as I know HGH contains 191 aminoacids in it.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  3. #3
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,663
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    No idea about the percentages there but the last 3 options you listed are all HGH and just different trade names for it.
    HGH191 aa sounds weird never heard about it but as far as I know HGH contains 191 aminoacids in it.
    This ^^
    aa seems to be an abbreviation for amino acids
    They're all generic versions of somatropin (hence the [brand]tropin)
    The percentage is probably purity
    The God Himself likes this.

  4. #4
    JohnnyV85's Avatar
    JohnnyV85 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    254
    The price range is pretty broad for the different products... ranging from $275 down to $130 for 100 iu. The cheaper ones are the tropins.... i guess I'm confused, I thought those would be pricier....

  5. #5
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,083
    191aa HGH , IS human grade HGH.. meaning its biologically identical to natural HGH . 192aa HGH is not human grade and not bio identical..
    obviously you want the 191aa.

    the % is purity rating.. you want as close to 100% as you can get. the lower the % goes the more chance you'll have for the body to build antibodies and reject it , basically your immune system destroys the HGH your injecting. and yeah thats a huge waste of $ . and even with high purity, theres still a chance your body could reject it. thats why some people take HGH and it works great and other people take it and they say they got nothing out of it.


    as for price point. pure pharma brand HGH is expensive. around $6+ per iu . generic brands are fairly affordable. around $2 per iu.. but thats pretty common with all drugs, not just HGH
    JohnnyV85 likes this.

  6. #6
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,604
    You want to watch for purity and dimer content.

  7. #7
    JohnnyV85's Avatar
    JohnnyV85 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    You want to watch for purity and dimer content.
    What's dimer?

  8. #8
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,546
    A couple of months of HGH is not going to do anything. It would be like running a 3 week Test cycle.

    Also important to get a rolodex before buying GH otherwise good chance of being scammed.

    Even at the cheapest HGH prices you listed you would get way more results running gear dollar for dollar. HGH is the expensive premium shingles on the roof - Id focus on the foundation firstp
    Family_guy likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  9. #9
    JohnnyV85's Avatar
    JohnnyV85 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    A couple of months of HGH is not going to do anything. It would be like running a 3 week Test cycle.

    Also important to get a rolodex before buying GH otherwise good chance of being scammed.

    Even at the cheapest HGH prices you listed you would get way more results running gear dollar for dollar. HGH is the expensive premium shingles on the roof - Id focus on the foundation firstp
    I'm gonna run it at least 6 months... but what's a rolodex?

    And let's say that for the right shingles, I dont mind paying. I got my diet and training dialed in, as well as the cycle I plan to run along with the Hgh.

    Edit: I know what a rolodex is but what's that have to do with using hgh?
    Last edited by JohnnyV85; 10-08-2019 at 06:48 PM.

  10. #10
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post
    I'm gonna run it at least 6 months... but what's a rolodex?

    And let's say that for the right shingles, I dont mind paying. I got my diet and training dialed in, as well as the cycle I plan to run along with the Hgh.

    Edit: I know what a rolodex is but what's that have to do with using hgh?
    There are tons of UGL that sell great quality gear but trash HGH. most of the time it's no fault of the lab since they are just the middle man. HGH is not a cycle compound. You run it for as long as financially feasible. I personally got the majority of the benefits after my first year.

    I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but thousands and thousands of people have gotten ripped off from buying HGH. Judging by the basic questions you are asking you are a target. Again, giving you the brutal truth to keep the money in your wallet rather than in a scammers.

    Do you have a bloodwork plan to validate your HGH?

    Do you have the correct expectations on what HGH is going to provide you at Month 3/6/9/12+?

    Do you know how to spot fake tropins' or pharma GH?

    Do you know what HGH protocol you are going to be following and why

    Do you know why the prices you listed vary so much ?

    These are all basics as step 1 before buying.
    JohnnyV85 and Quester like this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •