Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By cylon357
  • 1 Post By cylon357
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By cylon357

Thread: Mike Arnold Labs MK-677 product?

  1. #1
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    593
    Blog Entries
    1

    Mike Arnold Labs MK-677 product?

    Please forgive if this is in the wrong forum.

    Anybody used Somatozine from masupps? It seems to have some good reviews, but I don't know if those are shills.

    Anybody have experience with that particular product?

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,262
    best MK on the market .. I use it , have multiple clients using it , multiple members here using it as well . PM me if you want a discount code (no I'm not associated with Mike Arnold , I simply know a 20% off discount code)
    cylon357 likes this.

  3. #3
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,257
    It’s the real deal. I never use to mess with peptides, secretagouges, etc. wrote it off as “not gear”. The Gearheaded came along and was like “You need to start taking this yesterday”, and he’s usually right about everything.

    I don’t know if it’s doing anything for growth as I’m pretty much always on a whole mess of something or other, but it rapidly made my joint issues go away. Increased my appetite substantially (that’s important when you’re eating nasty shit like 6 boiled chicken breasts a day), and I seem to be unable to increase my BF percentage, even when I eat like straight shit (which I would never do).

    Overall, this shit knocks it out of the park. If I was going to recommend one non AAS thing to take, this would be it.
    GearHeaded and cylon357 like this.

  4. #4
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    593
    Blog Entries
    1
    So what you are both saying is MAYBE its ok? Am I hearing that right?


    Nah just messing with you! Thanks for the responses, I will be placing an order soon.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  5. #5
    sub-19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    I have used it, mild effect, and even though I am not too sure about that.

  6. #6
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    593
    Blog Entries
    1
    It made it today!

    I plan on using 12.5mg 4 nights a week to start, then moving to 25mg 4 nights a week with 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Does that seem reasonable for an HRT'er, just looking for some of the benefits of an HGH bump?

    Oh and the 5 mgs of Melatonin in this mix probably contributes pretty strongly to its ability to help with sleep...

    Mike Arnold Labs MK-677 product?-somatazine.jpg

  7. #7
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,632
    I agree when someone said its the best MK677 on the market. Exceptional product and I don't say that about many...

  8. #8
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    It made it today!

    I plan on using 12.5mg 4 nights a week to start, then moving to 25mg 4 nights a week with 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Does that seem reasonable for an HRT'er, just looking for some of the benefits of an HGH bump?

    Oh and the 5 mgs of Melatonin in this mix probably contributes pretty strongly to its ability to help with sleep...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Somatazine.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	177415
    Why 3 weeks on and 1 week off as opposed to running it straight thru?

  9. #9
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    593
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Why 3 weeks on and 1 week off as opposed to running it straight thru?
    I'm trying to avoid the suppression of natural GHRH production. I don't know if only taking it 4 times a week is sufficient. Plus, I kind of like to just back off the OTC supps every once in a while for a week. But if I don't have to cycle off the MK, I would be totally cool with that.

  10. #10
    DogSlime is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I'm trying to avoid the suppression of natural GHRH production. I don't know if only taking it 4 times a week is sufficient. Plus, I kind of like to just back off the OTC supps every once in a while for a week. But if I don't have to cycle off the MK, I would be totally cool with that.
    what suppression?

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981485

    And no you don't have to cycle off studies show it keeps getting better I believe. But I have been advised by people on forums to do around 3 month cycles as the results in forum members blood works (people on cycles or blasting and cruising) showed it to be better that way? I would re-check or ask around about that specifically though but the studies show it works long time... Though as I just looked over a graph on that link 6 months maybe more optimal than 3 but ya certainly shouldn't need to only stay on for a few weeks because mk increases natural production not suppresses it (someone PLEASE correct if wrong)
    Last edited by DogSlime; 11-04-2019 at 09:43 AM.

  11. #11
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    593
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mk does increase hgh production but does so by essentially replacing your natural ghrh production - that is super basic and probably not exactly right but that is the gist of it. I found a good write up by Gearheaded on this somewhere here, will see if I can find the specific link later.

    Edit: this is the link.
    Last edited by cylon357; 11-04-2019 at 10:20 AM.

  12. #12
    DogSlime is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    OK he does seem knowledgeable but I still have to question him saying that as I can't find a source for such information in the archives?? As well as I haven't seen studies that weren't done using daily admin, the studies done that do keep showing increases in IGF for several months so in my mind not taking consecutively could interrupt that steady increase? I would just run it daily and for x number of months then run some ashwagandha or ksm66 as a pct for my hypothalamus? (may be better supps but I believe it helps with restoring a healthy hypothalamus)

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,164
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    when you’re eating nasty shit like 6 boiled chicken breasts a day

    But more importantly, why on earth would you be eating boiled chicken. Eww.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    But more importantly, why on earth would you be eating boiled chicken. Eww.
    Because it has all the protein a growing body needs.
    but yes... very very eww.

  15. #15
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    593
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Because it has all the protein a growing body needs.
    but yes... very very eww.
    Grill them up! Hit them with a little seasoning and all of a sudden chicken breasts taste much better. Still not great but way better than boiled. Probably the best way to get them to taste better is to batter dip and deep fry them, but that sort of defeats the purpose...
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  16. #16
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,632
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    But more importantly, why on earth would you be eating boiled chicken. Eww.
    I remember the diet plan that came with the Cybergenics kits back in the late 80's and boiled chicken was a big part of the plan.
    It was ok for a for days but grew old real fast. Boiled chicken is rough to get down over time.

  17. #17
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Grill them up! Hit them with a little seasoning and all of a sudden chicken breasts taste much better. Still not great but way better than boiled. Probably the best way to get them to taste better is to batter dip and deep fry them, but that sort of defeats the purpose...
    fried chicken is amazing. It may come to that lol
    cylon357 likes this.

  18. #18
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    593
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    fried chicken is amazing. It may come to that lol
    Fried chicken IS! I regretted writing that earlier comment because now all I want is KFC.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  19. #19
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    593
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DogSlime View Post
    OK he does seem knowledgeable but I still have to question him saying that as I can't find a source for such information in the archives?? As well as I haven't seen studies that weren't done using daily admin, the studies done that do keep showing increases in IGF for several months so in my mind not taking consecutively could interrupt that steady increase? I would just run it daily and for x number of months then run some ashwagandha or ksm66 as a pct for my hypothalamus? (may be better supps but I believe it helps with restoring a healthy hypothalamus)
    A couple of quick thoughts here....

    First, I don't see in the article you posted where they were checking for things like suppression. Maybe it is there and I missed it.

    Second, there is a fair amount of info here on MK677 that is worth digging for. I'm not sure where else we would get real world, practical information on the topic. Maybe the source exists and I don't know where it is.

    Finally, do let us know how it works for you. That's what makes the board good. Personally, I'm not sure I would trust Ashwaganda as PCT for anything, though I do take it daily and find it calming.

  20. #20
    DogSlime is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    A couple of quick thoughts here....

    First, I don't see in the article you posted where they were checking for things like suppression. Maybe it is there and I missed it.

    Second, there is a fair amount of info here on MK677 that is worth digging for. I'm not sure where else we would get real world, practical information on the topic. Maybe the source exists and I don't know where it is.

    Finally, do let us know how it works for you. That's what makes the board good. Personally, I'm not sure I would trust Ashwaganda as PCT for anything, though I do take it daily and find it calming.
    So if they didn't CHECK FOR IT THEY CAN"T VALIDLY SAY IT WAS REDUCED (nor can I say it wasn't but I only take precautions for stuff that factually is necessary) ... I don't need to dig for information I have done a ton of reasearch on it (as well as years of first hand experience). That's why I was trying to help because based off what I know it should be ran daily and for an extended time... And if you don't wanna use something that restores hypothalamus but would rather not reap the full benefits of the product to prevent something that MAY not even be happening then fine, some people don't PCT from an AAS cycle and still recover. Just makes more sense to help it recover faster.
    Last edited by DogSlime; 11-05-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •