Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JuliusPleaser

Thread: Peptide Sciences Ipam/Mod Grf KIT

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Peptide Sciences Ipam/Mod Grf KIT

Just took my shot, already feeling the flush...

I'll be doing 100/100mcg of this blend, 4x a times a day for 6 months straight to see first hand if peptides can compete with HGH.

I will shoot am, PWO, after 2nd meal, and pre bed. All shots must be take on an empty stomach which is essentially 1.5-2 hrs after eating, and 30 mins prior eating.

Buying 10 at once you get a nice kit with bac water. This cost me $630 with a discount code and will last me half a year, doing 5/2 to avoid desensitization. This is 100% legit product and it does work, but I never ran it long enough. I think this makes more sense than taking risks with generic Chinese.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 11.22.58 AM.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	180583
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 11.22.58 AM (1).jpeg 
Views:	119 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	180582

I'll keep everyone posted as I go along, but it won't be daily or anything like that, just when I notice things over time.
    Cylon357 likes this.

I will be taking my peptides on work out days only; which comes out to five days out of seven: 2 days on, 1 off.

Doing four shots a day, I've noticed a rise in blood pressure around the 3rd and 4th shots, which results in slight headaches in the back of my skull. I have a bit trouble falling asleep but once I do, its vivid dreams. Today I woke up both arms tingling. This is 100% legit and is working better than generic Chinese.

I read people doing this 5/2 or 6/1 to avoid desensitization... Some dont say it directly but imply to take it ED for 12 weeks straight, the take weeks off. I find this to be counterproductive, if one has to take a month or more to get back to normal, so doing 5/2 makes more sense so it can be run longer, if indefinitely. It certainly isn't a money thing, as this peptide combo comes out to be much cheaper than Chinese and Pharm grade. Will it work better than pharm grade? No, because that these peptides do is maximize your naturally output, so I'm sure they are limited, I could be wrong about the limit, but even if not limited, there's not enough time in the day to shoot between means and empty stomachs to ever reach what exogenous GH can do.

Update.

So yesterday I did not shoot any peptides (day off) but I was still having trouble falling asleep. The culprit must be the tren even at a low dose, not the mod grf. I took 10mg of melatonin and it took care of that.

Just 200mg of tren e per week; I'm on week 3.

Nevermind lol
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 01-24-2021 at 10:09 AM.

I think I made a HUGE mistake in my dosage reconstitution.

1 ML will make every tick 100mcg of the blend, but that makes it 50/50. I mixed 2ML and been taking two ticks, which is still 50mcg of each. No wonder why my bottle is barely empty. So I've been taking 200mcg total of each peptide per day, rather than 400mcg as I wanted.

So 1ml mixed in, I'd need to take two ticks to get 100mcg of each; at 2ml I need to take 4 ticks to get 100mcg of each.

Right?

Lol.

No, we are both correct in our new math. Time to really take the right dose and see how I feel

Good thing I caught it now.

I'm still on the first vial lol being that I was taking so little; I started Jan 18. Still get the same flush every morning with my first shot. I'm still doing 4 shots a day, 5/2 on workouts only.

1. One shot upon waking
    2. I've also started to take one of those doses with me to the gym and shoot it PWO in my car, since my drive home is about 15 mins, saves time so I can not wait so long from my PWO shake.
    3. One after meal 4
    4. Before bed, but I end up eating 30mins after it, so I don't go to be fasted.

But so far no noticeable things other than I'm healing and sleeping well.

I am wondering if I doubled the dosage could get close to exogenous HGH results or are these peptides unable to go beyond our natural limits?
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 02-01-2021 at 09:23 PM.

Thread Information