JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

MGF, the only thing that actually works?

So I've been researching for the last several hours and its turns out most peptides that increase GH in healthy people are totally worthless. Even HGH, does nothing really but increase IM water retention and tendons. Sure it does fat burning, however, chronic use will lead to insulin resistence. A huge post here with info on this which is shocking but makes total sense actually. https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDsR/comme...h_hormone_and/

IGF1 Lr3, totally useless unless you find the real deal; many say at best its a GDA. I've ran IGF 1 before and didn't notice anything people claimed, perhaps pumps if that and maybe body recomp probably because it acts like insulin.

But then I just ran into MGF, and papers on it. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...v039p00787.pdf

It seems this is the only product that directly stimulates the growth factors within the muscle, where as Lr3 and others do not (at least at this level)

So after seeing my crappy results with MK (IGF levels at 111 25 days into it) and having the same kind of results with Kits; and on top of that, learning HGH doesn't do much anyway, it seems the most logical thing is to get MGF? The question is, which type PEG or not? How much per day? Anyone have experience?
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 12-27-2019 at 10:15 PM.

no one?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I've used MGF and pegylated MGF ages ago and honestly I didn't get much from it.

I did much better on GH and never had issues with insulin resistance @ 3iu or so.

Lots of studies and data regarding MGF, but I'm a tad dubious regarding the quality of the MGF I used.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

interesting, i mean from what I'm reading its the THING that repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I've used MGF and pegylated MGF ages ago and honestly I didn't get much from it.

I did much better on GH and never had issues with insulin resistance @ 3iu or so.

Lots of studies and data regarding MGF, but I'm a tad dubious regarding the quality of the MGF I used.
    any luck with peptides? im looking into them.

Thread Information