Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JuliusPleaser
  • 1 Post By JuliusPleaser

Thread: Going with peptides.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Going with peptides.

OK, instead of driving myself nuts waiting on people to give me answers and their experiences, I decided to just try things for myself.

Just ordered a 10mg Ipam/modGRF 1 blend along with 5mg of PEG MGF

From what I'm researching, the combo if ipam/modGRF is one of the best and safest to take. Also, of all the growth factors MGF is literally the only one that actually builds muscle. So basically HGH does not, IGF 1 doesn't not, but MGF, which a variant of IGF 1 (igf 1e) actually does the building. So this just makes sense to take.

I will be taking the blend ED 100mg twice a day; one in am empty stomach, and before bed empty stomach.

I will take the MGF 200mg on rest days only.

I will discontinue the MK 677 until I get a good answer from Mike Arnold directly that's convincing.

I will keep you folks posted on this experiment. My peps should arrive next week.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 12-28-2019 at 06:23 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I remember your post, but I"m going to try regardless. I got it from a very reputable source. I would post its name but not sure that is allowed. Their prices are also higher than every other place so that should tell you something.

Last time I got GH were generics from China which Dave Palumbo gave the source to me. My blood work came back 199...Not impressive at all.
    wellshii likes this.

I was also going to get their receptor grade LR3 but its out of stock. And I didn't want to stack too many compounds at once, so I can tell which is working.

Sure thing. Your post reads like you haven't been given any feedback, and I just wanted to make sure you saw my post.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

....and honestly, price isn't the best indicator of quality or effectiveness, but I hope it works out well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ....and honestly, price isn't the best indicator of quality or effectiveness, but I hope it works out well for you.
    Ah, Ok.

True but its a reputable source. We'll see. Midway through this experiment I'll do some more IGF1 blood work.
    wellshii likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    heres 1500 worth of peptides (actually there is a whole other box not pictured here)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3096.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	938.7 KB 
ID:	177809

CJC dac, CJC no Dac, MGF, IGF des, LR3, GHRP6, Hex, HGH frag etc... you name it . I've ran it.

the best 'peptides' which are actual peptides are the original
    HGH and Insulin

running mainly just 'designer' peptides is going to burn through your wallet more then anything else..

your IGF levels don't mean much.. without sufficient estrogen your IGF is going to be crap anyhow. plus a lot of the anabolic properties of IGF is the intercellular IGF that is produced within muscle cells themselves which can't be measured on blood work to begin with.
    the IGF that you see on bloodwork is generally the IGF that goes to your intestines, organs, skin, hair, nails, and cancer cells, etc.. not to muscle . muscle has its own IGF outputs and production .
    you know how many skinny fat 140 pound aids patients that have zero muscle tissue have off the charts IGF levels. why aren't they jacked if their IGF is so high . because thats not the IGF really responsible for muscle growth.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    heres 1500 worth of peptides (actually there is a whole other box not pictured here)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3096.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	938.7 KB 
ID:	177809

CJC dac, CJC no Dac, MGF, IGF des, LR3, GHRP6, Hex, HGH frag etc... you name it . I've ran it.

the best 'peptides' which are actual peptides are the original
    HGH and Insulin

running mainly just 'designer' peptides is going to burn through your wallet more then anything else..

your IGF levels don't mean much.. without sufficient estrogen your IGF is going to be crap anyhow. plus a lot of the anabolic properties of IGF is the intercellular IGF that is produced within muscle cells themselves which can't be measured on blood work to begin with.
    the IGF that you see on bloodwork is generally the IGF that goes to your intestines, organs, skin, hair, nails, and cancer cells, etc.. not to muscle . muscle has its own IGF outputs and production .
    you know how many skinny fat 140 pound aids patients that have zero muscle tissue have off the charts IGF levels. why aren't they jacked if their IGF is so high . because thats not the IGF really responsible for muscle growth.
    I've seen people post their bloodwork on promusc with an 100pt increase while taking MK. I can't explain why mine is so low, it makes no sense, even without MK. Like I said, the gym and pumps are insane.

But do you think the peptides I bought are going to be a waste?

according to the literature, MGF is what causes it, but it happens within the cell.

wellshii is offline Member
    In for results.
    If results are good,can you PM me?

Thread Information