• 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Quester

Thread: IPAM or HGH

wellshii is offline Member

IPAM or HGH

So ,I am debating on what I should do.
    IPAM or actual HGH. My levels came back on the lowish side . I was on wellbutrin,which I theorized might have affected my levels.
    Since then ,I have stopped(three weeks now).
    I can tell the wellbutrin has worn off,I am sleeping way longer again,hard to get up in the morning,and my depression is creeping up . But ,I needed to do this to see if I am correct.
    I just got my levels tested again today. So we shall see if the levels are going up or not.
    If not,I am going to start something. I might start anyways.
    So ,hgh users and IPAM users,how has this helped you guys?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Don't know much about ipamorelin. Apparently it's a secretagogue. So if you're asking secretagogue or actual hgh, I'll say HGH every time if money isn't an issue
    Please don't (not take) prescriptions to test theories like that. The doc gave it to you for a reason. Just ask the doc if that could be why your levels are "lowish."

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    956Vette and wellshii like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I would pick the HGH.
    956Vette and wellshii like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Don't know much about ipamorelin. Apparently it's a secretagogue. So if you're asking secretagogue or actual hgh, I'll say HGH every time if money isn't an issue
    Please don't (not take) prescriptions to test theories like that. The doc gave it to you for a reason. Just ask the doc if that could be why your levels are "lowish."

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    I appreciate the response.
    I'm leaning towards IPAM ,as it seems to work without affecting any other hormones from what I have read.
    As far as asking the doctor, yeah,they always seem lost when I mention anything.
    I'll update you guys to see where my IGF comes back on. Just waiting for the results.

Appreciate the responses guys,any other experiences out there?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Appreciate the responses guys,any other experiences out there?
    Ipamorelin solo is reasonable had you want user-friendly (minimal) peptide hormone results on a shoestring budget. If you're a dedicated healthy bodybuilder on all the premiums, hard to compete w/ HGH for receiving (legit) benefits from positive nitrogen balance.
    wellshii likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    both . the benefit to running a secretagogue on top of actual HGH is that you can get a natty HGH pulse to raise natty HGH levels , and when those levels are elevated you can inject actual HGH on top of those levels to super compensate for much higher levels then if you just ran one or the other solo
    wellshii likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    both . the benefit to running a secretagogue on top of actual HGH is that you can get a natty HGH pulse to raise natty HGH levels , and when those levels are elevated you can inject actual HGH on top of those levels to super compensate for much higher levels then if you just ran one or the other solo
    Nice to dose growth hormone releasing hormone before heading to the all you can eat buffet.

Well an update on this,
    my igf-1 levels never went up. Stayed in the 100s. 150 last test,160 before,139 before.
    Been off wellbutrin since July,so it isnt that then.
    I consulted with a few clinics,I don't qualify for HGH since my levels are normal.
    Seems to be more stringent than Test.
    But,one clinic said he can do peptides.Hes going to shoot the info to his director to see if I can qualify for HGH,if not,then peptides.
    I am gonna shoot for an IPAM/MOD-GRF combo and also throw in BPC-157 and maybe tb500 for my damn shoulder.
    Disc arent as bad as I dont feel nerve pain much,but I go light on Deads and dont push it.
    Ill keep this updated .

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I use an IPAM - CJC combo. That is what you want if you decide to go with the Ipam. One opens the gate and the other increases pulse.
    simm and wellshii like this.

Thread Information