Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Glucose levels while on MK677

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Glucose levels while on MK677

I have been on mike Arnold’s mk677 for about two months.... I have heard it should raise your glucose levels if it is working. What would be considered a good fasted blood sugar level that would indicate it’s actually working?

teejey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I have been on mike Arnold’s mk677 for about two months.... I have heard it should raise your glucose levels if it is working. What would be considered a good fasted blood sugar level that would indicate it’s actually working?
    That's hard to tell without knowing your baseline. Having elevated fasted glucose isn't a good thing. Are you wicked hungry? Really tired after dosing? Monitoring glucose while on mk or gh is to make sure you're not in diabetic or prediabetic range. The other sides like extreme hunger and deep sleep and water retention are all indicators if it's working.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Mine run over 100 in the morning fastest, on mk677 however typically just mk677 alone does me 10 points higher. With both HGH and mk677 I am over 110.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hm, ive red it doesn't inflict glucoselevels. The feeling of elevated/lowered blood sugar, is only relevated to the fact that mk677 messes with ghrelin, the hungerhormone.
    When i run it at 12.5 mg mornings and evenings, i rarely notice those sides. At 30 mgs or more it migth bebad.
    At work i suddenly had to go a gas station and buy a Big plate of chokolade to continue my day. A couple of times at the gym i had to buy lots of proteinbars.
    But... Its the ghrelin. Some says.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information