Thread: HGH Test Kit

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

HGH Test Kit

I just got this email. I've used them to test my Var but the test was color dependent and my anavar pills were mixed with a red dye throughout the pill. This shouldn't be a problem with HGH.
    -
    Hope this helps (to destroy the Chinese economy)!

Say Goodbye to Fakes: The underground market for HGH (Human Growth Hormone ) has always been rife with counterfeits. GH is expensive, and often replaced with cheap GH-stimulating peptides. Most users never know the difference. The counterfeiters have been getting rich at our expense. THIS ENDS NOW.

Our NEW Somatropin Test Kit can spot fake GH a mile away!

Our Somatropin Test Kit test uses GH anti-body technology, so that it is extremely precise and practically impossible to fool. Before you spend thousands of dollars, spend a small fraction to find out for sure if your source is legit.
    Crypto Payments Accepted: We want purchasing to be as smooth and private as possible. To that end, we've long supported the use of cryptocurrencies. We currently accept Bitcoin, XRP, Etherium, Litecoin, and USDC.

FAST
    In just a few minutes, you'll know if the listed substance has been detected.

EASY
    These tests can be performed in the privacy of your home. No mailing or third parties.

ACCURATE
    We're the market leader because our test kits are the most accurate and reliable.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had to cut off the lower portion of the email so that it would post. The place is called ROIDTEST. When I called and ordered the Var test, the guy diected me to the cheapest option and the package was here in 4 days (Denver to East Tenn).

GabeS is offline New Member
    Could be tricky unless its testing for potency I dont think itll be much help.
    Because if you are using generic and the stuff you have is real hgh but weak as f* itll come back as real hgh but you are getting nearly nothing in reality.
    And could be wasting your money.

Are there any hgh tests that test for concentration or potency? I think that woupd be the best thing ever.

Thread Information