Thread: Where to start

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member

Where to start

Hey guys ,i have been working out for more than 15 years,in good shape and am only looking to gain maybe 5-10lbs of muscle and maybe loose little fat,dont want to go with the steroid route and i know that there are a lot of peptides and options out now,looking on advice on where to start and on the safest option to start with,any advice ?

Tornadoman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Don't be afraid of AAS. They are well researched and this forum right here will help TONS.

But I get it - steroids are BAD (if you listen to MSM, anyhow).

SARMS are a potentially viable second option. I normally recommend against them, but have been thinking about Ostarine for my own personal use. There is a Clomid / Ostarine cycle that seems to be popular right now and as a HRT'er that uses Clomid as the HRT, I'm looking into that. Nothing definitive yet for me, and SARMS simply don't (in general) have the track record of AAS. There are several members here that have way more knowledge on SARMs than I do though, maybe one of them will weigh in.

There are a boatload of petptides that might help in your case as well. CJC 1295, Ipamorelin, and Semorelin are ones that jump to mind right now, and of course MK-677. The first three offer longer term benefits, while MK can hit some people fast, like within 24 hours. Due to the constant 'need to feed' that MK brings to me, I try to avoid it most of the time.
    Thanks am still doing my research,i have done aas in the past ,last cycle was around 5 years ago and try to avoid it as i dont want to deal with the sides,acne ,hairloss and shutdown,so am trying to look into other options

Thread Information