Thread: HGH thread

GabeS is offline New Member

HGH serum results low? and cycle plan help

If this is the wrong place feel free to move,
    I couldn't find a search function on the app and scrolling through I didnt find any HGH subjects.

I havent posted in a while, I have done a few cycles in the past few years and I want to try HGH.
    I'm 40yo 6'1 down to 190lbs from 200lbs due to no gyms and covid.
    Came off my best cycle ever which was
    NPP/TEST Sust/Tren A
    After successful PCT and only loosing 5 lbs water weight I started feeling all the join pains from the past again.

I have some bugging injuries that always revive after cycles and also looking to keep more of my gains.
    I have tested 4 brands HGH so far this year.
    Blood serum, and the best results I got after testing 10iu intramuscular waiting 3 hrs.
    Were 7.5 and 10ng/mL

I believe others have tested at 23-30ng/ml
    So obviously the HGH I have is weaker.

My main question is can I just up my dose to achieve the correct blood serum numbers?
    Yes I know it would be best to find better HGH but after testing 4 brands it's getting tiring and at this point if it's not unhealthy I might just take double doses and pay half price for the stuff. I'm just tired of waiting and testing all the time.

If I left any info out let me know.

I would do 4iu a day for the first month or 2 and then upping to 6 once I was half way through my next test/eq/mast cycle.
    I will probably continue to run 6month cycles of 3iu a day once a year after that.
    Last edited by GabeS; 05-24-2020 at 08:12 AM.

GabeS is offline New Member
    Thanks to Mods for moving to the correct section!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like your hgh is very weak 1/3 potency. Basically you’d need to inject a full 10iu vial to be getting 3.3ius. I’d seek out a better source, this is the issue with generics. It’s hard to get consistently good product.

Thread Information