Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Intra workout drink

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member

Intra workout drink

Just curious as to what you guys put in your intra workout drinks when using insulin .
    Last edited by Wannabhuge14; 07-06-2020 at 02:37 PM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Just curious as to what you guys put in your intra workout drinks when using insulin.
    When using 10ius pre workout:
    72 grams of dextrose
    2 grams of glycerol
    6 grams of L-Citrulline
    5 grams of creatine

Keep in mind my blood sugar is already a bit elevated from Mk677 and growth hormone , so your carb requirements may be greater. It’s important to test your own glucose you know what’s going on and what you need. A lot of people think they’re going hypo when they’re not and start pounding sugar and eat like shit and then they think they got fan because of insulin . The reality is they got fat because their diet was garbage.
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    When using 10ius pre workout:
    72 grams of dextrose
    2 grams of glycerol
    6 grams of L-Citrulline
    5 grams of creatine

Keep in mind my blood sugar is already a bit elevated from Mk677 and growth hormone, so your carb requirements may be greater. It’s important to test your own glucose you know what’s going on and what you need. A lot of people think they’re going hypo when they’re not and start pounding sugar and eat like shit and then they think they got fan because of insulin. The reality is they got fat because their diet was garbage.
    What are your thoughts about replacing some of the dextrose with orange juice to add in a good bit of potassium?

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    When I use slin that is my go to intra workout drink. I’ll eat slow digesting carbs and protein for my preworkout meal and I’ll use novalin r 30 minutes before workout. Usually 20 or 25 iu. I’ll drink a half gallon during workouts. I’ll eat a post workout meal like my preworkout one. Sometimes I’ll hit a quick protein drink.i can’t get past eating 6 or 700 grams of carbs without drinking at least a half gallon of oj.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    When I use slin that is my go to intra workout drink. I’ll eat slow digesting carbs and protein for my preworkout meal and I’ll use novalin r 30 minutes before workout. Usually 20 or 25 iu. I’ll drink a half gallon during workouts. I’ll eat a post workout meal like my preworkout one. Sometimes I’ll hit a quick protein drink.i can’t get past eating 6 or 700 grams of carbs without drinking at least a half gallon of oj.
    Ever eat Sushi rice? Seems to be more dense for me with consumption of less 'portion' in my meals. I only eat it during bulking. I do 8 oz OJ when bulking and I can hit 600. Not sure I'd be able to do so without the sushi rice though, jasmine to me, is more filling. I can't do potatoes - too much volume not enough carbs.

Also to answer OP - I do 25g carbs thru karbolyn every 5 iu of Novalin R (take about 30mins prior to gym). Never had an issue. Consume my preworkout meal (65g c) about 2 hours prior. It's also consumed with 25g fats, so that slows absorption for me. Also, I too am on HGH so my blood sugars are 10 pts higher than average. (100ish)
    Last edited by Kyle1337; 07-19-2020 at 06:38 PM.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    I’ve never tried sushi rice. I’m gonna look into it. Thanks man

Thread Information