charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

MK677 & HGH and effect on cancer

I have seen where it is not recommended to take MK677 if you have cancer or a history of cancer. I am assuming that this statement was made because it was a secrogogue. I also have read that HGH promotes growth ( even cancer growth).
    Does anyone have any information or know of any medical reports so I can better understand?

Naniki68 is offline New Member
    Having just completed radiation treatments in May for oropharangeal cancer (tongue tumor), I have been reading on this topic for a while. Much like anything else, it is controversial. I have seen more cautionary statements pertaining to the idea that it is dangerous simply because of the growth factor, but I have seen other opinions that claim HGH inhibits recurrence. Most prevalent are the warnings against HGH when the cancer, current or in remission involves the pituitary gland. I am still in the process of learning if any studies have shown that GH has actually been causal in an initial diagnosis. So far, there is nothing. One thing is obvious though, It will very likely increase growth of current / existing cancer cells.

Thread Information