cokewithvanilla is offline New Member

Is there anything I can do to damage my HGH?

I purchased a quantity of gh from a reputable source, tested my igf levels and everything was on point.

Recently, I had my wife test hers and they were the same as before. So I had her increase the dosage, no change.

I’m wondering how the gh could be working when I got it but not now. I understand there’s a small number of people who are nonresponders, but usually they have all sorts of other issues.

I am unable to test myself for another month or so to confirm if it works for me or not anymore.

However, I did a few things that I’m worried about :
    1. Stored the new vials in the freezer. I see stories on both sides, some say never do this, others say reference samples are stored in the freezer, and others still say that they’ve been doing it for 20 years no issue. Any consensus in this ?
    2. Bacteriostatic water is supposed to have roughly 30 days of life after opening. That would mean throwing out nearly full bottles. So, I often go out farther than 30 days. I store in the refrigerator after opening. Could this somehow harm my gh?
    3. Is there anything else that you could think of that she is doing wrong? She IJ the same as me, should i have her cHange locations?

Any help would be appreciated.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never freeze it. Likely it’s garbage now.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use bacteriostatic water until it is empty, regardless of the age. Also, I practice really good hygiene with respect to the vials.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I use bacteriostatic water until it is empty, regardless of the age. Also, I practice really good hygiene with respect to the vials.
    Same here, but I see a 28 days recommendation for an opened vial everywhere, and it got me thinking whether my HCG is not as effective coz of that.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One thing you can do to damage "Your" HGH is to get older.

I keep the bac water I'm about to mix with in the fridge. I never worry about the age of water.
    wash hands before touching anything, or right before opening needle/syringe package,
    ...swab the rubber with alcohol each use,
    always use a needle once (once into the vial and then into the site on my body),
    keep the bac water you are using in the fridge for hygiene and don't mix hot bac water with the hgh,
    keep the hgh in the fridge before and after mixing,
    keep syringes in the fridge before use so that it doesn't warm the substance prior to my body temp warming it,
    inject into a muscle that gets a lot of bloodflow.

Last tip: although I haven't been able to find them lately, Excel makes a zero dead space syringe, get the ones with needle attached (the ones that need a separate needle to attach to create dead space. Less dead space = less product waste

cokewithvanilla is offline New Member
    Ok finally got myself tested 244 igf-1 on 1.91iu/day. Last time I was tested on the same it was 317.

When I test without, I run in the low 100s

So, I would imagine it isn’t destroyed. Why my wife is in the low 100s when taking the same dose is beyond me

You do IM injections for gh? I was always told in the fat.
    Last edited by cokewithvanilla; 08-28-2020 at 10:18 AM.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cokewithvanilla View Post
    I purchased a quantity of gh from a reputable source, tested my igf levels and everything was on point.

Recently, I had my wife test hers and they were the same as before. So I had her increase the dosage, no change.

I’m wondering how the gh could be working when I got it but not now. I understand there’s a small number of people who are nonresponders, but usually they have all sorts of other issues.

I am unable to test myself for another month or so to confirm if it works for me or not anymore.

However, I did a few things that I’m worried about :
    1. Stored the new vials in the freezer. I see stories on both sides, some say never do this, others say reference samples are stored in the freezer, and others still say that they’ve been doing it for 20 years no issue. Any consensus in this ?
    2. Bacteriostatic water is supposed to have roughly 30 days of life after opening. That would mean throwing out nearly full bottles. So, I often go out farther than 30 days. I store in the refrigerator after opening. Could this somehow harm my gh?
    3. Is there anything else that you could think of that she is doing wrong? She IJ the same as me, should i have her cHange locations?

Any help would be appreciated.
    GH has a short shelf life I notice like 6 months it starts to degrade always store it in the freezer.

Thread Information