Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 2 Post By jstone

Thread: Gh is milky white

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member

Gh is milky white

Hi all,

is it normal to have the gh look kind of like milky white ( cloudy ) once mixed with the water ? It was purchased from a reliable source for many years, but he now has a new one called Primotropin ( cause the other wasn't available anymore )

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would be leery of it
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Its probably full of fillers.. Ive had this too I used it and it worked but idk wtf else was in it theres someting in there making it like that it was thicker too.

Funny thing, now the other 10iu bottle is clear !?

Some brands of GH add glycine, but I've never known glycine to turn cloudy.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Is it thicker then normal?

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Is it thicker then normal?
    Not that I've noticed, nor is it cloudy.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-23-2020 at 04:27 AM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All gh has filler and additives thats just like any other pharmaceutical product. If its milky white it should not be used its not good. Contact the supplier he should replace any vial you reconstitute that is milky white.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    All gh has filler and additives thats just like any other pharmaceutical product. If its milky white it should not be used its not good. Contact the supplier he should replace any vial you reconstitute that is milky white.
    It depends how milky it is if its just slightly milky its probably still good idk though contact supplier and see if its always like that

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    It depends how milky it is if its just slightly milky its probably still good idk though contact supplier and see if its always like that
    All gh and peptides should be completely clear, any bit of cloudiness should be considered bad.
    almostgone and Booz like this.

Flex Luger is offline New Member
    Do you have a photo? I recently came across some cloudy GH as well. Really nerve-wracking as I invested alot of money into the kits.

I am going to get my IGF and HGH serum tested, pinning 10ius 3-4 hrs before test and no strenuous activity 30 mins prior to testing. Not every vial was cloudy and I have noticed some results but it's hard to say if it was definitely the GH.

Matt Porter (RIP) used expired Generic hygetropin and his levels tested really high

I don't have a pic and there's none left. Like I mentioned earlier in this post, the other bottles are clear...go figure ?!

Thread Information