Interested in PEPTIDES

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie here in the forum. Not a newbie to gear. I posted a little about myself in the welcome thread - but it didn't get published. Anyway - I'm 40yrs age, U.S. based, have used just about every anabolic product on the market in my younger age. Most were great, some sucked. As of now, I am officially retired from gear. From here on out, Im looking to salvage as much of my endocrine system as possible. So peptides seem to be the route I am taking. Ive read as much as I can in the past months, everything seems beyond fascinating, just haven't administered them yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in the following:

CJC 1295 noDAC / IPAM blend
ACE-031 (or follistatin)
AOD9604
GW501516(cardarine) **sarm**
(don't have a legit source for this one yet)

I will be dabbing in all of these at one point or another (unless convinced otherwise).

Im currently looking at Peptide Science ($ expensive $), based on what Ive read here in these forums, they seem to be super legit.

Any experience with: dose recommendations, stack recommendations, mixing tips (this shit only last 2 to 4 weeks in the fridge after reconstitution??wft), or similar if not better peps, I would much appreciate the feed back, but mostly looking for feedback on ACE-031 --- as there is nothing about it here in these threads using the search. There is one study that left subjects with bleeding gums and blood vessel issues,. doesn't sound good.

I'll be staring out running half of the lowest doses to establish tolerance. Currently doing a re-comp with very strict CKD diet.

Thanks for reading,