Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 2jz_calgary
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: HGH and joint pain

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

HGH and joint pain

First time HGH user here on 4rth week of 4iu daily and I have started to notice some mild differences but I知 also on a fairly stout cycle so I知 not sure if it痴 the hgh or just the marathon training sessions, there is a difference in my complexion however from what I致e read that would take much longer but I see it none the less, seem to have increased metabolism as I知 eating everything and am still fairly lean considering I知 bulking but the one thing I知 experiencing is some god awful joint pain anytime I use my arms in the manner of a hammer curl, supination movement etc. and picking up dumbbells to bench with is especially nagging even though I do it anyway, does any of this sound GH related?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Pretty common as well as lethargy. Either lower the dose or wait and your body may adapt. At least lot sounds like you got legit stuff.
    Testie likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people complain about a feeling similar to carpel tunnel syndrome (pseudo) while on HGH. Mine always went away over time but seem people have to back their dosages down and slowly ramp it back up.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Some people complain about a feeling similar to carpel tunnel syndrome (pseudo) while on HGH. Mine always went away over time but seem people have to back their dosages down and slowly ramp it back up.
    Ashop I have thought about backing it down a bit I’m just not familiar enough to know what would will still be effective, also just curious have you tried toptrope before just curious?
    Last edited by Testie; 10-24-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    One reason for this is the change in your lactic acid level. Test + protein will cause Urea increase. While Urea changes to its new level it will cause gout type sides to occur. HGH will amplify this action. 6 weeks or so and you will reach the new level of Urea and Lactic Acid. I deal with this at a very high level due to being gout sensitive. The inflamation can be held at bay by taking Colchicine or high levels of antiinflamatory medication. This is my experience and the detailed reason behind it. There are other better medications to remove the issue but are basically not available in the US.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    One reason for this is the change in your lactic acid level. Test + protein will cause Urea increase. While Urea changes to its new level it will cause gout type sides to occur. HGH will amplify this action. 6 weeks or so and you will reach the new level of Urea and Lactic Acid. I deal with this at a very high level due to being gout sensitive. The inflamation can be held at bay by taking Colchicine or high levels of antiinflamatory medication. This is my experience and the detailed reason behind it. There are other better medications to remove the issue but are basically not available in the US.
    Thanks for the scientific explanation, I backed it down a bit and it subsided but came back after I went to a 6 day split I am going to stick it out though

Thread Information